Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Bannon Calls For 'Shock Troops' To 'Deconstruct' State As GOP Takes Oval Office
(10-06-2021, 08:32 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 09:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 09:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 08:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 08:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: So you haven’t seen the news that many of the riots violent actions were instigated by outside right wing agitators? 

Just the other day a boogaloo boy admitted he travelled from San Antonio to Minn. during the George Floyd protests to participate in a riot. He shot 13 times into a police dept. 
come to find out there are Several examples just like this. 

why are you trying to distract off topic with that conservative red meat? Stand with me with police officers? 
which officers do you stand with?  Capitol police officers? 

back on topic. 

Bannon talks in metaphors when he doesn’t have power. When he gets power those will not be metaphors anymore and this will not be a democracy anymore.

@TheRealThing

I am not copying that History lesson. 

But how can you compare a group that has never been persecuted and still isn’t being persecuted claim persecution equal the attempted genocide of Jews?

Dodgy  this persecution fantasy is utterly ridiculous.
I have stayed on topic. Bannon did not advocate violence and you refuse to condemn the violence of BLM and Antifa. Crime rates are skyrocketing around the country - mostly in large cities governed by Democrats. What is the reaction of liberals like you? Attack Steve Bannon for using metaphors and hyperbole.  Big Grin

start a thread or bring the BLM/ antifa one back to life. 
I don’t support riots, attacking police officers, or destruction of property by anyone. 

how about you, Hoot? 

What crime rates?  The 2020 crime rates?  2021 rates out yet?  

I wish Joe Biden would have done something about those 2020 crime rates !!! 

Steve doubled down yesterday.  Now it’s 20k shock troops. Sounds like he keeps using this hyperbolic metaphor of overthrowing the govt.  nothing to worry 
Violent crime is way up over 2020 and I am pretty sure that Steve Bannon is not behind any of those crimes. When you defend Antifa by parroting the propaganda that they are anti-Fascist, you are supporting their criminal organization.
When you repeat talking points made by those fellas you listen to, Hoot.  You may want to do a little research so they don’t make you look silly. Murder rates have already started to dip below last year rates. 
“A historic rise in homicides in 2020—and continued bloodshed in 2021—has incited fears that after years of plummeting crime rates, the U.S. could be headed back to the bad old days, when a crime wave gripped the country from the 1970s to the 1990s.

But the FBI’s “Uniform Crime Report” for 2020, released Monday, suggests something stranger: Perhaps America is in the midst of what is specifically a violence wave, not a broad crime wave. Even as violent crime rose, led by significant jumps in murders and aggravated assaults, property crime continued a years-long decline.“

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archiv...ve/620234/

I guarantee Ole Steve had his hand in at least one violent uprising of domestic terrorists attempting to usurp our established government.
Read your own quote. "Even as violent crime rose, led by significant jumps in murders and aggravated assaults..." I specifically said that the violent crime rate has risen. Now, you have stated the same thing that I said and are claiming that I need to do a little research.  Big Grin I am glad to see you doing some of your own research, even if you do not understand what you are reading and typing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve Bannon Calls For 'Shock Troops' To 'Deconstruct' State As GOP Takes Oval Office - by Hoot Gibson - 10-06-2021, 09:21 AM