Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher central vs Middlesboro??
Letcher is openly looking for a game this week. I know that undefeated Middlesboro is also not playing this week and short a game on schedule. Would love to see this matchup. Win or lose it would be a great game. I’m hoping they can make it happen.
This would be a good match-up for both teams as we get closer to playoffs.
Might be a foregone conclusion either way, but Jackets could really use a strong opponent before playoff time. Preferably on the road.
would be a good game for sure but as long as we middlesboro take care of business our RPI is fine
Still haven’t heard any news of that Letcher has found anyone to play yet. Just looking at the teams available this week this would definitely be the best matchup. Both teams could use this game going foward. I saw that Middlesboro didn’t play last week so one would think that this game should happen. I know LCC coaches are actively looking for a game this week so we can hope this happens.
(10-11-2021, 09:18 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: Still haven’t heard any news of that Letcher has found anyone to play yet. Just looking at the teams available this week this would definitely be the best matchup. Both teams could use this game going foward. I saw that Middlesboro didn’t play last week so one would think that this game should happen. I know LCC coaches are actively looking for a game this week so we can hope this happens.

why would middlesboro play this game take a chance on losing and drop them back to 6th in the RPI and have to play beachwood or mayfield or LCA 3rd rd right now if we win the next 2 week we play green co  3rd round dont make sense for middlesboro to play anyone
If Middlesboro wanted to play a good team they would have scheduled one. Never happen.
(10-11-2021, 11:02 PM)jetpilot Wrote: If Middlesboro wanted to play a good team they would have scheduled one. Never happen.
Letcher ain't a good team. if they want a win they should schedule Lynn Camp.
(10-12-2021, 12:59 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 11:02 PM)jetpilot Wrote: If Middlesboro wanted to play a good team they would have scheduled one. Never happen.
Letcher would put a running clock on a Middlesboro/Williamsburg all star team.
(10-12-2021, 01:05 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Letcher is mediocre at best. Everybody knows you pump them up only because they are on Pikeville's schedule.if Williamsburg was playing against them you'd be saying how bad they are.
(10-12-2021, 01:14 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Letcher is mediocre at best. Everybody knows you pump them up only because they are on Pikeville's schedule.if Williamsburg was playing against them you'd be saying how bad they are.

Indeed...

I love that their fans heads are swelling up, and can't wait for them to melt down when the playoffs begin. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Old School Hound
(10-12-2021, 01:19 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

I love that their fans heads are swelling up, and can't wait for them to melt down when the playoffs begin. lol
Hopefully most are rationally enough to know Letchers season will end 2nd week of playoffs vs Johnson Central but they absolutely would blast Williamsburg and Middlesboro. Middlesboro and LCC playing makes so much sense this week with neither having a game but I was afraid that middlesboro wouldn’t take a game with LCC so they could keep there perfect season.

Sayre drilled Williamsburg at Williamsburg then had a running clock at halftime at Pikeville. Hush up and go back to troll school.
^Love you dougie
(10-12-2021, 01:45 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Sayre drilled Williamsburg at Williamsburg then had a running clock at halftime at Pikeville. Hush up and go back to troll school.
That has absolutely nothing to do with the lowly cougars.
(10-12-2021, 01:46 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^Love you dougie

use your parachute before you crash. lol
LCC wouldn’t compete with top 10 in 4a and they are on Johnson Central’s schedule so I’m not being biased. I think they finish regular season with two loses. Yes I will take BOCO over LCC in the regular season finale.
(10-12-2021, 01:36 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 01:19 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Hopefully most are rationally enough to know Letchers season will end 2nd week of playoffs vs Johnson Central but they absolutely would blast Williamsburg and Middlesboro. Middlesboro and LCC playing makes so much sense this week with neither having a game but I was afraid that middlesboro wouldn’t take a game with LCC so they could keep there perfect season.

I hope they would blast 1A teams, but I doubt it.
Just for fun, Calpreps projects LCC beating MBoro 38-21 on a neutral field in a hypothetical matchup. I don't see them blasting the Yellowjackets. Then , again, I'm kinda a fan of the Yellowjackets. I don't think LCC is "all that."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(10-12-2021, 02:00 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Just  for fun, Calpreps projects LCC beating MBoro  38-21 on a neutral field in a hypothetical matchup.  I don't see them blasting the Yellowjackets.  Then , again, I'm kinda a fan of the Yellowjackets.  I don't think LCC is "all that."

we want find out because coach french i not 1 of the best without having some sense lcc needs the game middlesboro dont
(10-12-2021, 02:00 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Just  for fun, Calpreps projects LCC beating MBoro  38-21 on a neutral field in a hypothetical matchup.  I don't see them blasting the Yellowjackets.  Then , again, I'm kinda a fan of the Yellowjackets.  I don't think LCC is "all that."
Middlesboro barley beat a Hazard team that LCC put a running clock on by start of first quarter and that’s probably one of there best wins.
(10-12-2021, 03:08 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote:
Middlesboro barley beat a Hazard team that LCC put a running clock on by start of first quarter and that’s probably one of there best wins.

(10-12-2021, 02:40 PM)Hambley Wrote:

Sayre beat Williamsburg 2 weeks ago 35-17. I think Williamsburg employees a PR team or something cause every year I hear how good they they are yet never see them really pose a threat in 1A.  Letcher has a pretty good junior QB, Pikeville just has an extremely good defense.
Pikeville is unreal good for a class A team. They are one of the best 20 teams all classes. There lines are massive and dominant and that RB is as good a player as I have seen this year. Pikeville could win the state in multiple classes this year and will completely dominate 1A. I don’t see anyone in 1A staying within 50 points of Pikeville this year. They are that good.
Letcher would beat The Boro by at least 3TDs at any location. Pikeville aint beat any Top teams. Lets get over Pikeville until they do.
(10-12-2021, 09:14 AM)mr yellow jacket Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 08:39 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 07:48 AM)touchdownkentucky Wrote: Middelsboro and coach French are sure to dodge this opponent, saving humility because they would be on a running clock by halftime. No way they run the ball on LCC defense. Lcc would shut them out. 40 + win by the Cougars easily and I'm being nice about this. French is a pu$$# if he dont  take this game, Middelsboro is a pretender with a marshmallow soft schedule

LCC is a pretender's pretender.  French is no pu$$# .   LCC might win but it wouldn't be a blasting.    Go Jackets!!!!!

as they should win 4a school middlesboro the smallest 2a school in the state and freach is no pu@#$ he is a smart man nothing in letcher co worth his time to impress he has his team in place to dodge lca beachwood and mayfield till championship game
They don’t have a opening this weekend so playing wouldn’t work.This game makes sense both don’t have a game. Isn’t your team Whitley Co. Lol.
(10-12-2021, 02:40 PM)Hambley Wrote:

Sayre beat Williamsburg 2 weeks ago 35-17. I think Williamsburg employees a PR team or something cause every year I hear how good they they are yet never see them really pose a threat in 1A.  Letcher has a pretty good junior QB, Pikeville just has an extremely good defense.

it hasn't been as long  as you make it out to be that Williamsburg went to two consecutive state championship games while you sat at the house, and they have a solid team every year to be one of the smallest schools in the state. Letcher County is a mediocre 4A school that shouldn't be playing against 1A schools.
(10-12-2021, 02:35 PM)sportyd Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 10:54 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 07:48 AM)touchdownkentucky Wrote: Middelsboro and coach French are sure to dodge this opponent, saving humility because they would be on a running clock by halftime. No way they run the ball on LCC defense. Lcc would shut them out. 40 + win by the Cougars easily and I'm being nice about this. French is a pu$$# if he dont  take this game, Middelsboro is a pretender with a marshmallow soft schedule
Letcher County has the most @$$ talking fans that I've ever seen. You say how weak they are but you want to play against them. Sounds like you are the little weak kitty cat. Play against a team like Corbin or Southwestern.
smh.....someone from letcher must of really hurt your feelings....

Still trying to flatter yourself as usual . I thrive on watching you whine like a school girl Smile
(10-12-2021, 02:06 PM)TakeOver12 Wrote:
Letcher County has the most @$$ talking fans that I've ever seen. You say how weak they are but you want to play against them. Sounds like you are the little weak kitty cat. Play against a team like Corbin or Southwestern.
 You literally post on every LCC topic with nothing but troll comments. You try to get them to talk crap and when they do you just say they’re triggered. It’s pathetic. But not as pathetic as your terrible predictions. Lmao. Insecure about your team Dougie.

It's fun to watch you cry. I thoroughly enjoy it. I used to make offensive lineman melt down just like you are. lol
(10-12-2021, 02:06 PM)TakeOver12 Wrote:
 You literally post on every LCC topic with nothing but troll comments. You try to get them to talk crap and when they do you just say they’re triggered. It’s pathetic. But not as pathetic as your terrible predictions. Lmao. Insecure about your team Dougie.
He’s a keyboard warrior you got to look over him his team lost to Letcher so he’s still got a stick up his @$$ also because Whitley sucks @$$ too.
I've watched both teams, Letcher doesn't want this game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FallRock's post:
  • Gitback Coach