Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Middlesboro
100.00%
Knott County Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Knott County Central 10/22
Class 2A #4 Middlesboro (8-0) will travel to Class 2A Knott County Central (1-6)

Middlesboro wins: Hazard 22-20, Williamsburg 60-28, Garrard County 1-0, Lynn Camp 34-0,
                          Harlan 44-6, Breathitt County 52-30, Leslie County 49-18, Morgan County 1-0 

Knott County Central wins: Bath County 38-33
                            losses: Magoffin County 38-32, Martin County 48-16, Betsy Layne 0-1,
                                      Morgan County 6-0, Leslie County 33-26, Breathitt County 62-24

Thoughts?
Bad
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Middlesboro 35-14
Middlesboro running clock, but kcc will score 3-4 touchdowns, their defense can’t stop anyone but they can score some points.
Middlesboro 56
Knott County 07
(10-17-2021, 12:10 PM)64SUR Wrote: Middlesboro 56
Knott County 07
I think kcc will score more than 7. They have a decent young QB and receivers, but you’re right about Middlesboro, they may hit 70 this game   Running clock either way.
Middlesboro #9
GO Jackets...Undefeated!!!!
The jackets gotta play tougher competition. These days if you want to play with the LCA, Mayfield, and Beechwood you gotta go out and play a TOUGH regular season and get these boys ready for what is lurking out there in the playoffs. Dont worry about the RPI, it essentially only effects two games a year.
Heard Knott county just had one of their better players transfer ? Anyone confirm ?
(10-17-2021, 09:55 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: Heard Knott county just had one of their better players transfer ?  Anyone confirm ?
Don't know about that but if I'm figuring right they are all but eliminated from the playoff picture. I think they should travel down and play this game at Middlesboro but I wonder if they will.
if someone did transfer I assume it's to try to get eligible for basketball.
(10-17-2021, 11:25 PM)Slim one Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 09:55 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: Heard Knott county just had one of their better players transfer ?  Anyone confirm ?
Don't know about that but if I'm figuring right they are all but eliminated from the playoff picture. I think they should travel down and play this game at Middlesboro but I wonder if they will.
if someone did transfer I assume it's

to try to get eligible for basketball.

I was just told , he hasn’t transferred but Is going to after football ends, yea they are eliminated and the game is at Knott this Friday.  If this kid transfers, Perry central will be getting a nice 2 sport player.  
My bad I thought the game was at the Boro. I'm glad he's finishing out the season before transferring.
Yellowjackets roll
Will Middlesboro have triple digit rushing yards? or quadruple?
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • king360
I guess Fatpatfan is setting out another game predictions. We could sure use you over here in Corbin
(10-18-2021, 02:44 PM)64SUR Wrote: I guess Fatpatfan is setting out another game predictions.  We could sure use you over here in Corbin
[Image:

]
Dont count out my Pats bruthas! Brick got a few tater tricks left and its HoCo night bolz! Fatpat got a feeling the ole aunt about to sing! Pats by 0.25 #letsgobrandon #beenalongseason  #concessionsbeenbonkers  #hopingforamiracle  More mash taters please!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like fatpatfan's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, pjdoug
(10-18-2021, 04:22 PM)fatpatfan Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 02:44 PM)64SUR Wrote: I guess Fatpatfan is setting out another game predictions.  We could sure use you over here in Corbin
[Image:

]
Dont count out my Pats bruthas! Brick got a few tater tricks left and its HoCo night bolz! Fatpat got a feeling the ole aunt about to sing! Pats by 0.25 #letsgobrandon #beenalongseason  #concessionsbeenbonkers  #hopingforamiracle  More mash taters please!!!
fjb. more tater cakes please Smile
Knott doenst have anyone that can help Perrys basketball team. Slone would help at QB buts thats probably it.
(10-19-2021, 01:09 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Knott doenst have anyone that can help Perrys basketball team.  Slone would help at QB buts thats probably it.
Sheppard could help Perry with his leadership I think, and Perry seems fine at QB with McKenzie
(10-17-2021, 01:57 PM)Hambley Wrote: The jackets gotta play tougher competition. These days if you want to play with the LCA, Mayfield, and Beechwood you gotta go out and play a TOUGH regular season and get these boys ready for what is lurking out there in the playoffs. Dont worry about the RPI, it essentially only effects two games a year.
I'm a Boro fan and I agree with this.  No one can help the strength of their district it is what it is.   

Bell Co should always be there.  Williamsburg and Pineville should always be there.   Harlan I would replace with Harlan Co, and I would dump Lynn Camp for like North Laurel or Clay Co somebody like that.  Thats all that has to be done

I'm not saying play murderers row every week cause it helps to have a few easy ones unless your district is all easy ones.  

Boros schedule did lighten up alot when French got here but I can understand moral was low had to build confidence but if u wanna be a major player then gotta schedule tougher and there's no way this Boro team will even be in the game with the top 3, if they were I would be shocked.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tazcat's post:
  • Gitback Coach
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fp and CT made a road trip to aldi's to load up on smokes and taters.  We are cruisin this mutha back to GTW for homecomin like no other.  I rememberz the dayz when miss fatty pat rolled out on the fitty yard line for homecomin, wowza!  Da boro won't know what hit them tonight when leaping landon poffo starts flying and coach brick hall runs the double reverse fake wishbone caddy corner endzone bomb playz.  #bouttimeforbasketball  #fjb   More mash taters please!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like fatpatfan's post:
  • Gitback Coach, pjdoug
(10-22-2021, 02:11 PM)fatpatfan Wrote: [Image:

]

Bolz, ole fp and CT made a road trip to aldi's to load up on smokes and taters.  We are cruisin this mutha back to GTW for homecomin like no other.  I rememberz the dayz when miss fatty pat rolled out on the fitty yard line for homecomin, wowza!  Da boro won't know what hit them tonight when leaping landon poffo starts flying and coach brick hall runs the double reverse fake wishbone caddy corner endzone bomb playz.  #bouttimeforbasketball  #fjb   More mash taters please!!!

Go Patriots!