Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Wanted to 'Stay in Power Forever' Like Putin, Says His Ex-National Security Adv
FWEEEEET!!!!  Timeout.  When people choose to repeat lies whether they had any part in creating those lies or not--- they're lying. Our concerns have zero to do with beating back you clowns here on BGR. They have to do with concerns for the overall good of our country which BTW, directly involve your households every bit as much as ours.

What I have tried to get you to understand ad nauseum boils down to this. Truth has absolutely nothing to do with politics. When you quote somebody like Schiff you're looking to grind an ax: because that's all the man does. The Senate had a trial, in that trial Schiff was exposed as a liar and he couldn't offer up one word of defense. If you take your truth in the form of talking points the way you guys do, you're believing stuff that helps only Democrats.

Further. The second Democrats realized Trump had won in 2016, they swore an oath to impeach him. It was blaring across the news simultaneously with the announcements of his victory. Such a set of circumstances is hardly defensible, or objective, in the least.  You guys always look the other way when evidence is presented but you gobble up gossip like it was the nectar of the gods. Just like in the case of the article cited in this thread's starter, there is not one scintilla of truth contained therein. But it tickles your ears and so it's full speed ahead. If you want to talk about some form of monger you might want to look in the mirror. You'll buy any Trump slam coming and going. It's past absurd.

Many people have already stopped filling their gas tank, settling for something like 20 dollars worth. I'm not surprised you're not be able to identify the rights have you lost, but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to recognize the coming empty store shelves. You are obviously too young to remember how rough inflation times can be, lol. Not to worry, to that end you're about to get your object lesson.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Wanted to 'Stay in Power Forever' Like Putin, Says His Ex-National Security Adv - by TheRealThing - 10-12-2021, 07:09 PM