Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan Station 21 Madison Central 13
Final from Richmond.
Way to go Bryan Station. I had a bad week in pick em when I didn't need to. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
Once GRC gets things turned around, this is going to be the best district in the state.
Congratulations Bryan Station! Costed me a point lol. But good job!
Summary of the game…defensive battle…3 big plays for Bryan Station…2 good drives for Madison Central…and a lot of lumber laid…when Madison Central finds a consistent passing game hopefully next year…this team will be very good! Congrats Station.
(10-23-2021, 09:11 AM)plantmanky Wrote: Once GRC gets things turned around, this is going to be the best district in the state.
Man. Thats a heck of a statement best in the state? You could be right soon, because about a 90% chance Douglas will be in that district in 2 yrs.
Nice win for Bryan Station
Madison Central went for the lead on a 2 point conversion attempt with 2:55 to go in the game. Bryan Station held. Congrats to them.
Big game.
Both teams came to play and were very physical. Station’s speed seemed to be the X factor in the ball game busting some big plays on 3rd down through the air. Station’s QB did a great job buying time and keeping his eyes downfield.
Great game… I would predict these two teams will see each other again in a few weeks.
Two pretty good teams ! Was hoping for MC but thought it was a toss up. Congrats BS.
(10-23-2021, 02:04 PM)Westside Wrote: Madison Central went for the lead on a 2 point conversion attempt with 2:55 to go in the game.  Bryan Station held.  Congrats to them.

I love it when a coach will gamble and go for the win though.