Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 14 Greenup County 6
Final.
Survive and get a bye week CATS are bad and need all the help possible
(10-22-2021, 11:30 PM)T-CATS Wrote: Survive and get a bye week CATS are bad and need all the help possible

Did not having Christian and Jones maybe have something to do with this score.
(10-22-2021, 11:55 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 11:30 PM)T-CATS Wrote: Survive and get a bye week CATS are bad and need all the help possible

Did not having Christian and Jones maybe have something to do with this score?
Congratulations Ashland!
I didn't think Ashland would have any trouble with Greenup. But they got the win and that's all that matters. Congrats.
(10-23-2021, 04:17 AM)#55PirateFan Wrote: I didn't think Ashland would have any trouble with Greenup. But they got the win and that's all that matters. Congrats.

I think Ashland was missing 2 of their best lineman for this game. They both went down in or right after the game was over at Russell.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GOREDDEVILS's post:
  • #55PirateFan
(10-23-2021, 04:26 AM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 04:17 AM)#55PirateFan Wrote: I didn't think Ashland would have any trouble with Greenup. But they got the win and that's all that matters. Congrats.

I think Ashland was missing 2 of their best lineman for this game. They both went down in or right after the game was over at Russell.
That could very well explain it. The most important players on a football field are the linemen in my opinion. Will they be back in time for the playoffs? Hope so, hate to see kids lose their season to injuries, especially if their seniors.
That could very well explain it. The most important players on a football field are the linemen in my opinion. Will they be back in time for the playoffs? Hope so, hate to see kids lose their season to injuries, especially if their seniors.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes without the linemen your skill players are nothing on offense lol. I thought I saw T-Cats on here say 56 might be out with acl and 55 seems to be okay after having to be flown out. 55's mom had said on facebook the other day that they were just waiting on a mri and the go ahead to go home.
I had their numbers backwards lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GOREDDEVILS's post:
  • #55PirateFan
(10-23-2021, 04:37 AM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: That could very well explain it. The most important players on a football field are the linemen in my opinion. Will they be back in time for the playoffs? Hope so, hate to see kids lose their season to injuries, especially if their seniors.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes without the linemen your skill players are nothing on offense lol. I thought I saw T-Cats on here say 56 might be out with acl and 55 seems to be okay after having to be flown out. 55's mom had said on facebook the other day that they were just waiting on a mri and the go ahead to go home.
I hate to hear that about the kid with the ACL issue but glad to hear 55 will be ok.
Cats just are very inconsistent and fumble prone.