Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
52.00%
Frederick Douglass
48.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boyle County @ Frederick Douglass 10/29
"IN MY OPINON"

I'm going to chime in on this game. I'm going to start with last years LCA vs Frederick Douglass hype game in Lexington. Freddy D. ran LCA out of Lexington by a score of 40-6. Of course this is a new year. LCA loaded up and brought the house to Boyle County at Rebel stadium and without some of their firepower and pulled off a big win over Boyle County. Boyle needed some correction on defense after that loss and bam has corrected and been a blast to watch every since. Frederick Douglass no doubt has had talent and has talent. Its not if but when will they get there 1st Championship. With the talent coming, it is bound to happen and maybe this year. I think Frederick Doulgass has only lost 2 games since being a program at home. With that said, all eyes in the state will be watching this game come Friday. 

Now to me this is a hard game to try to choose a winner. I look at the fact of how strong Freddy D is at home. I also look at the fact of how good Boyle is anywhere period. Bigtime players and coaches rise up in big time games. I have read and heard some good commentary on this game. Good points, strengths and weeknesses for both team. I'm going to say it will be like watching a state championship game and will come down to turnovers and big breakaway plays. I see the hunger in both programs and these are the types of games that are remembered for a lifetime. This game only helps prepare both teams for the playoff runs that each team is about to make in there respected class. 

Good luck to both programs and I plan on watching this one at home on a laptop the next day after our game.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Granny Bear
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County @ Frederick Douglass 10/29 - by Bull got out! - 10-25-2021, 07:56 PM