Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
52.00%
Frederick Douglass
48.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boyle County @ Frederick Douglass 10/29
(10-28-2021, 10:22 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 04:38 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 01:01 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 11:56 AM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: Is you compare skill of course FDU has the big names that everyone hears on a regular basis. However, their 7 v 7 came down to the last play at EKU and from what I understand Lantern did not play in the game. Lantern is a difference maker period. As for line play...I will take Boyle's O line over anyone in the state. Big, physical, fast, well coached and nasty between the whistles. In the past FDU has been known for their O line play mostly due to LCA transfers Parks and Burton...those guys are gone now so I give the edge to BC on the O line. D line...I think FDU has one of the best edge guys in Davis but BC has a DT that have multiple D1 offers too. BC struggled with LCA's heavy run attack early in the season but I think they have made some adjustments and changes in personnel. I really think this game can go either direction but I am going with BC in a close one...
Not sure why folks even bring up 7 v 7 its not even real football its a game of 2 hand touch. My son played on a team that one year won both UK and UL 7 v7 tournament. Finished the season 4-7. Waste of time to me unless just want to have some fun.

So being able to sync your offense and have your secondary work on coverages is a waste of time? I think we agree to disagree on this one  Wink
Not sure how you sync your Offense without any linemen or pass rush and the Defense knows you are going to pass 100% of the time, but that's just me

Gotta agree with Bull on this one ... 7v7 is just a fun competitive way to install route combo's and work different coverages.  It is not indicative of any kind of season success.  First and most importantly the game of football is won and loss in the trenches, but other than that there is no Chess match, one team is going to throw and the other team is going to drop 7 into coverage.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HSFOOTBALL's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County @ Frederick Douglass 10/29 - by HSFOOTBALL - 10-28-2021, 10:36 AM