Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
52.00%
Frederick Douglass
48.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boyle County @ Frederick Douglass 10/29
(10-28-2021, 09:25 AM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 07:59 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 03:02 PM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 02:48 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 02:54 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Hard to beat fundamentally sound teams :)

Techniques and fundamentals are a huge part of having a good football team and a state championship caliber program, I’ve seen Boyle play and beat a lot of bigger, faster and more talented teams over the years simply because they were fundamentally sound and didn’t beat themselves, having a state championship caliber program is way more than size, speed and talent it’s also mental Boyle not only believes that they can play with and beat any team in the state they except it because that’s what they’ve been taught since the 3rd grade it’s a way of life here in Boyle county and it’s hard to overcome for most teams they play!
Name one program that is like you said bigger, faster and more talented that they have beaten?

I recall some Hopkinsville, Paducah Tillman, and Louisville Central teams over the years that fit in this category!!!
STOP IT! Respectfully to those program, non of which were all 3 (size, speed and talent) at the same time... but yeah you're right, great attitudes and coaching beats talent for most of the time and BC does have those.

I don’t recall saying anything about all 3 at the same time was just reflecting back over the years at how different people at different times doubted Boyle, and I’m not going to argue over my post I spoke the truth and don’t feel that I have to justify it to you or anyone else if you’re looking for a argument move along I don’t have time for it!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County @ Frederick Douglass 10/29 - by Jack Lambert - 10-28-2021, 12:58 PM