Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia goes RED in a huge way!
(11-06-2021, 10:23 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 07:27 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Whatever was going through the 'teenage male's' mind, did not lie about his age or who he was. And he did have an ID. Possibly he wanted to find out if he just strolled into a polling place and asked to vote if he'd be allowed to do so.

But your post indicated that you believe Republicans are guilty of voting 'en masse' in a fraudulent manner. It follows that you put that up as some sort of proof to refute the Republican claim there is a lot of election fraud in this country. Let me attempt one more time to explain something to you. Republican voters are not the sources of the voter fraud claim. Rather the sources are County Sheriffs, poll workers, State Houses, State Attorneys General, the (honest) media, the US Congress, the US Senate, and at one point the US President.

It's not okay to violate law for any cause of social justice, or any other reason. Much less by the very election officials and authorities which are charged with election oversight. The price tag for allowing the practice will be the loss of US sovereignty and forfeiture of freedoms paid for by the blood and treasure of the past 300 years. 
THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."  --- THOMAS JEFFERSON

It is the blue states which are leading the charge to allow illegal voting of all kinds to include Illegal immigrants felons, non registered voters and voters without ID. But to the Declaration text above, and as the Virginia election results reveal--- Americans have the power to change government with their vote. The coming elections could not be more relevant where preserving traditional America is concerned. However IMHO, overwhelming margins of victory will be required.

I do not for a minute believe that the Republicans were involved in some kind of mass voting fraud.
  I'm not much on wild conspiracy theories in general.  It appears to me that the best candidate won the VA Governor race, and I'm glad that he did so while keeping Trump at a distance, which is a good sign for the GOP.

Your post indicated otherwise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Virginia goes RED in a huge way! - by jetpilot - 11-03-2021, 01:29 PM
RE: Virginia goes RED in a huge way! - by TheRealThing - 11-08-2021, 11:20 AM