Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
10.00%
Pikeville
90.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hazard @ Pikeville ROUND 2 PLAYOFFS
Going to see a different team than what you saw at Hazard (which was still a shutout however you spin it).
First of all, this one is at Pikeville. Big difference. Second, I don't think Pikeville will hand off to #12 30 times out of 40 or so plays this time around, I think they will be more balanced. I think they will throw it a little more, also Carson Wright is back and I think he gets some carries which is a whole other nightmare for Hazard. And of course the defense will be lights out again. I expect Pikeville to make a statement Friday. I give Hazard credit for playing tough but Pikeville is just better at pretty much every position. I know upsets happen but I don't think lightning will strike twice in a row at the same place.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(11-09-2021, 02:53 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Pikeville is apparently the center of the universe. Thus, they should win handily.
You seem mad again.
I heard Pikeville went to the bank and got plenty of ones for this game.  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Blue_Bird96, EsseQuamVideri
(11-10-2021, 09:56 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: I heard Pikeville went to the bank and got plenty of ones for this game.  Big Grin
Seems like I remember something about a lap dance and a jet pilot from the last game. lol
Big Grin He is always talking about bags of money..... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • jetpilot
(11-10-2021, 09:28 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Going to see a different team than what you saw at Hazard (which was still a shutout however you spin it).
First of all, this one is at Pikeville. Big difference. Second, I don't think Pikeville will hand off to #12 30 times out of 40 or so plays this time around, I think they will be more balanced. I think they will throw it a little more, also Carson Wright is back and I think he gets some carries which is a whole other nightmare for Hazard. And of course the defense will be lights out again. I expect Pikeville to make a statement Friday. I give Hazard credit for playing tough but Pikeville is just better at pretty much every position. I know upsets happen but I don't think lightning will strike twice in a row at the same place.

Birchfield needs to have at least 20 carries in this game.. I also think if Pikeville has to pass it more than 15 times then it’s bad for them with leaning on the running game like they have all season. Hope to see Carson get some carries, because he deserves them. I would love to come to this one but will be forced to listen from home.
(11-10-2021, 10:10 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Big Grin He is always talking about bags of money..... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I almost forgot, anyone who wants to bet on Hazard please bring a huge sack of money to the game!
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-, Bull got out!
(11-10-2021, 11:40 AM)bac2369 Wrote:
(11-10-2021, 09:28 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Going to see a different team than what you saw at Hazard (which was still a shutout however you spin it).

Birchfield needs to have at least 20 carries in this game.. I also think if Pikeville has to pass it more than 15 times then it’s bad for them with leaning on the running game like they have all season. Hope to see Carson get some carries, because he deserves them. I would love to come to this one but will be forced to listen from home.
I think mountain top sports will broadcast it live bac2369 or at least I hope they do for people who can’t make the game. For the passing part of your quote if Pikeville is playing their game they will threw it at least 15 times and to me when they do they are a better team now I have seen them go away from of it in certain games and they lost 2 of those so with watching Hazard and Sayre I say you will see more passing in this game but I am just a spectator not a coach and I am sure they know way better than me how to win the game but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-10-2021, 04:36 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:

I think mountain top sports will broadcast it live bac2369 or at least I hope they do for people who can’t make the game. For the passing part of your quote if Pikeville is playing their game they will threw it at least 15 times and to me when they do they are a better team now I have seen them go away from of it in certain games and they lost 2 of those so with watching Hazard and Sayre I say you will see more passing in this game but I am just a spectator not a coach and I am sure they know way better than me how to win the game but as always GO PANTHERS!!!

I think that would be great so I can watch it. All
I know for sure is there will be a football game in Pikeville Friday night.
(11-10-2021, 07:45 PM)bac2369 Wrote:
(11-10-2021, 04:36 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:

I think that would be great so I can watch it. All
I know for sure is there will be a football game in Pikeville Friday night.
Wish you could come I would save you a seat
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-09-2021, 02:53 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Pikeville is apparently the center of the universe. Thus, they should win handily.
Not the center, but IS the universe. Smile Thou knowest that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • jetpilot
(11-10-2021, 09:41 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
You seem mad again.

lol   Can't think of the last time I WAS mad. I just flow with the natural order of the Universe and it consistently delivers pure loveliness. Cast aside those old superstitions and myths that imprison the mind and just breath in peace without fear and unbridled joy without condition. 

Will Pikeville think of the last playoff loss to Hazard and be shaken by the nightmarish outcome or will they think of that game and be resolute that a repeat will not occur?  I think the latter. Pikeville should win convincingly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • pjdoug
Weather forecast for Pikeville Friday night: Partly cloudy and chilly with a 90% chance of a bloodbath...
(11-10-2021, 09:06 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
You seem mad again.

lol   Can't think of the last time I WAS mad. I just flow with the natural order of the Universe and it consistently delivers pure loveliness. Cast aside those old superstitions and myths that imprison the mind and just breath in peace without fear and unbridled joy without condition. 

Will Pikeville think of the last playoff loss to Hazard and be shaken by the nightmarish outcome or will they think of that game and be resolute that a repeat will not occur?  I think the latter. Pikeville should win convincingly.
Lol good one. I can and so can anyone else who has seen any of your posts on here.
Pikeville wins this one and leaves no doubt.
Panthers avenge last years loss. Getting a little closer to opening up the second part of the playbook I believe.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFOREVER1's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(11-10-2021, 09:06 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
You seem mad again.

Are you a philosopher. sir ?
Our Throwback Game of the Week has the Pikeville Panthers taking on the (11-0) Hazard Bulldogs from 1992. You can watch on our WPRGtv Facebook Page, YouTube Channel, and on WPRG TV 5 & HD 105! You don't want to miss this one!

I do believe Hazard drops to 11-1 and season over,,,7 pm tonight

[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-, Panther Thunder
If anyone is superstitious, just thought this was kind of wild.. The score last year was 12-21. This game is being played on 12th day of the year 21.
(11-11-2021, 07:39 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Our Throwback Game of the Week has the Pikeville Panthers taking on the (11-0) Hazard Bulldogs from 1992. You can watch on our WPRGtv Facebook Page, YouTube Channel, and on WPRG TV 5 & HD 105! You don't want to miss this one!

I do believe Hazard drops to 11-1 and season over,,,7 pm tonight

Unranked Pikeville defeats #1 Hazard. I feel like we have heard something similar in this series lol.
This thread sucks. I’m going back to the Paintsville/Raceland thread
Game Day!!!
As Bull Got Out has already stated it’s GAME DAY! Now Panthers it’s all on you guys win or it’s over and that’s the facts. Play your game and do your jobs and you guys can win this game. All gas no brakes every play no plays off. Buckle them chin straps up because Hazard is coming to win and they have a very talented team but so do you guys. Keep your focus on what your coaching has been teaching you guys and have fun doing it. I have a lot of confidence in you guys and so does all the Panthers fans and will be there cheering you guys on. Good luck tonight and see you guys at Hambley and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Pikeville has this one. Replay of a game from a couple weeks ago where Pikeville one. The confidence of them winning the last matchup, plus the bad taste in their mouth from last season; I got Pikeville winning by 3 scores.
I just dont see Hazard coming into Pikeville and winning this game. Panthers are ready and after last year those boys will be loaded for bear.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hambley's post:
  • Big Five-0-
Pikeville D doing what they do best so far. Stopping the run and only giving up 1 huge pass so far. Going to be a great game.

Mcnamee pass isn’t going so good this year. The panthers offense continues to struggle so far. They need a few huge Birchfield runs to get going.
Score?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
14-6, Pikeville

You can watch it on mountaintopsports.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ramcat77's post:
  • 64SUR
14-6 halftime