Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Top 10 Players
Who’s your top 10 players in the 15th region for the 2021-22 season
1. Riley Sammons
2. Colby Fugate
3. Could be several based on particular game performance. Top 2 are best night in night out.
I agree. It’s Samons and Fugate. After that there’s a lot of good players in the Region. Hard to put out a top 10. Dingess, Frasure, Robinson, Hall, Worrix, Maynard, Adkins, Woods, Dean, Bol, Sykes, Con.Fugate, McKenzie, Rose and Ridgdon. Probably a couple more I forgot to mention. It’s hard to narrow down after those top 2. The 15th has more talent across the board than it has had in the last 15-20 years. Well rounded 15th Region makes for fun basketball.
(11-04-2021, 10:54 AM)I Grinch1 Wrote: I agree. It’s Samons and Fugate.  After that there’s a lot of good players in the Region.  Hard to put out a top 10.  Dingess, Frasure, Robinson, Hall, Worrix, Maynard, Adkins, Woods, Dean, Bol, Sykes, Con.Fugate, McKenzie, Rose and Ridgdon. Probably a couple more I forgot to mention.  It’s hard to narrow down after those top 2.  The 15th has more talent across the board than it has had in the last 15-20 years.  Well rounded 15th Region makes for fun basketbal
How is it that the regions leading scorer hasn’t been mentioned in this thread?
(11-05-2021, 04:48 PM)Booger Branch Bandit Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 10:54 AM)I Grinch1 Wrote: I agree. It’s Samons and Fugate.  After that there’s a lot of good players in the Region.  Hard to put out a top 10.  Dingess, Frasure, Robinson, Hall, Worrix, Maynard, Adkins, Woods, Dean, Bol, Sykes, Con.Fugate, McKenzie, Rose and Ridgdon. Probably a couple more I forgot to mention.  It’s hard to narrow down after those top 2.  The 15th has more talent across the board than it has had in the last 15-20 years.  Well rounded 15th Region makes for fun basketbal
don’t hold me to it but I believe Mr. Aden Barnett is the regions leading scorer
(11-05-2021, 05:12 PM)Gold River Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 04:48 PM)Booger Branch Bandit Wrote:
don’t hold me to it but I believe Mr. Aden Barnett is the regions leading scorer
I did say I probably left out a few.  People tend to forget about Magoffin. They haven’t played in a Region in a few years.  Toughest district in the 15th.
1.colby fugate-paintsville
2. Brady dingess-martin county
3. Ryle Sammons (coming back from injury).
4.jordan frazier-betsy layne
5.bol kuir-belfry
6.isaac woods- east ridge
7. Aden Barnett -magoffin county
8. Brady robinson-betsy layne
9. Jonathon mills-east ridge
10. Cody maynard-lawrence county
11.demahjae clark-belfry
12. Josh du toit-pike central
13. Keian worrix-ineligible
14. Joyland rigdon-pike central
15. Eli sykes-east ridge