Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘I’m Done’: Trump Threatened to Destroy GOP in Temper Tantrum Over Election Loss
(11-18-2021, 10:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 03:20 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 03:05 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 02:59 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 01:03 AM)jetpilot Wrote: No, it sheds more light on you lying about how you vote to promote your propaganda lies on here and think anyone would be idiotic enough to buy any of it.
Really sad, Jet. Really sad. You have called anyone and everyone on here that doesn't agree with your odd world view a liar. What would Charles Stanley say?   Sad
I don't know who that is but he would probably say people who never question their leaders are brainwashed sheep and human beings could not have "evolved" from complete and total nothingness. Two concepts any functioning brain should be able to grasp.
Can't believe you don't know Charles Stanley is!!! Senior pastor of FBC of Atlanta for over 50 years and founder of In Touch Ministries. His broadcasts are seen all over the world.  One of the most famous evangelicals in the country. Was my granny's favorite.  She never missed his broadcast.  I think you just kinda FAKE the evangelical stuff. lol  If you hung around me (or any antitheist )long enough we would throw some knowledge your way on religious matters.  LMAO

Here's Dr. Stanley with a message you may find helpful, Jetson:

My last response to you. You are so full of sh!t it is running out of your ears. You know nothing about anything and are wrong 100% of the time. You believe everything your radical far-left TV tells to to believe like a mindless zombie but don't believe in God. Plus you are consumed by hate. I can't imagine a worse way to go through life. I don't hate you at all, I just feel sorry for you. But I don't want to talk to you anymore so this is goodbye OSH.
Seriously sounds like something a teenage girl would say.  Have it your way, Jet.  It's not gonna put two cents in my pocket either way. You have done nothing on this forum but call everyone who disagrees with you a liar. I certainly don't hate you. I feel that you are very insecure in what you believe and hence very easily triggered. I think you are probably dealing with some things and that engaging with those who bring into question your views of the world and the universe is very difficult for you. To my knowledge I have never called anyone a liar on here like you have done to me, Cardsfan, Outsider, and several others over and over again. Yes, I will continue to defend my antitheistic views and will fight to the death to prevent folks like you from legislating your fables on us who value critical thinking over superstition and myth. I wish you peace and discernment. And, again, please don't feel sorry for me. You say that like you know me .  I don't need your Thor to be happy. Everyone who knows me knows that I am happy and content with where I am in my life. I couldn't ask for anything more than I have right now.

(11-18-2021, 01:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 02:42 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 01:00 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 01:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 10:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Wave after wave, bozo after bozo starts a lie, writes a book, files a dossier, starts a rumor, spins a yarn, twists the truth, fakes an investigation and you bite on every last one of them.

You believe an ancient book of fables written by goat herders who plagiarized their mythical tales from other religions in order to start their own. I wouldn't be criticizing Outsider for quoting REAL people who we know exists.
You are a sad person. Full of hate and lies. I feel sorry for you.

Please don't feel sorry for me. I live a rich, happy life bathed in the Truth of Science.  I turned from myth and superstition many years ago. The most freeing thing I ever did. I hope the same for you and your children. 

Absolutely not lies. Every word of what I wrote is true. Just a tiny bit of research(I know it's scary) and you would be well aware that much of what is in the ancient book is unoriginal. Many of those stories were copied from earlier Eastern religions. Even many church leaders know it but you're not gonna hear it from your Sunday morning pew.  Religion and the Dunning-Kruger effect go hand in hand. Many people today , especially young people, are turning away from religion because, with all the information that is widely available and easily accessible, people are researching the information for themselves. As Sagan said many times, "Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable." Our children deserve the truth rather than a warm and fuzzy invented tale.

I guess our conspiracy- loving Gibster would want Sagan and others like him banned from BGR.  LOL   Great men like Sagan consistently spoke out and educated people on the horrors of religion.

What a sad existence you must lead to be compelled to ridicule other people's religious beliefs. Sagan did a great job with his Cosmos series and promoting astronomy. Few people realize that he was also a religious bigot. However, my recollection is that he did not allow his bigotry to detract from his presentation of astronomy to the masses. Your antitheistic zealotry does not even allow you to participate in sports forums without injecting your bigoted opinions into them.

Kick rocks, fella.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘I’m Done’: Trump Threatened to Destroy GOP in Temper Tantrum Over Election Loss - by Old School Hound - 11-19-2021, 04:01 AM