Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas 25 Buffalo 24
Final from Buffalo in one of the most bizarre games in NFL history :confused:.

Game winning 53 yard field goal to win the game but a timeout was called, and then another 53 yard field goal was good! What a game and GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!
-STATS- Wrote:Final from Buffalo in one of the most bizarre games in NFL history :confused:.

Game winning 53 yard field goal to win the game but a timeout was called, and then another 53 yard field goal was good! What a game and GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Only Buffalo could have figured a way to have lost that game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll be the first to admit that Buffalo had it in the bag and should have won. It's just one of those cases that Dallas got the better end of the stick after a sloppy sloppy game from Romo and crew. Still in shock that Dallas won and couldn't be any happier.

alfus21 Wrote:Only Buffalo could have figured a way to have lost that game.
Wooooooooooooooooo!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hahaha i laughed out loud when i saw buffalo blow this one, shew thats a hard blow, they took advantage or mistakes all game and blew it.
Watched it all but the 4th and then had to go to work. Listened to the rest on the radio and MAN! What an ending!
The cowboys LITERALLY pulled this one out of their..............!!!!!!!
Pathetic Performance By The Boys!!! I Know I Lost My Butt On This One!
hopefully the true Tony Romo arrived tonight..The Tony Romo I traded in my fantasy league because I knew he couldnt keep throwing for 300 yards and 3 td's every game.. I hated to see Buffalo lose this game, but unfortunately Dallas will get whats coming to them next week when they play the Patriots..I hope Im wrong, I hate the Patriots, so Ill be pulling for Dallas....however, I DO hope T.O. scores a touchdown and does that spy camera celebration though...the best TD celebration Ive ever seen, lol..
Buffalo offense didn't score a TD neither team deserved to win but someone had to.
This was a good game. My husband was trying to sleep and I was laughing and cheering. I was disappointed to see buffalo had lost it after all the hard work.
wow I turned on the game as soon as TO got the ball ripped on the 2 point conversion, I think Dallas is the best team in the NFL this season. Like Tony Romo's said his team dug him out of a hole, a huge one at that.
The whole dorm went wild on this win!

Go boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!