Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 70 Shelby Valley 45
Congrats to AC.. they will play Pike Central in the semi finals

Becky Thomas, 26 points/14 rebounds.
Alanna Cline-13 points .. fouled out midway through the 3rd quarter.
SV shot 14-52 for the game. AC shot 29-49.
Allen Central played a great game and SV just never got things started. AC looked really good. This tournament could go to anyone at this point. Congrats!
Congrats to AC
Man, looks like this one was a thrashing... congrats to AC, taking down a district champ.
Shelby Valley did not play their ball at any point in the game. I have to give credit to AC's 2-3 defense.... it tore SV all the pieces. Shelby Valley did a better job with Thomas this time (46 points vs. 26) but it was still an outstanding show by Becky. She positions herself under the goal so the other girls can feed her the ball and she takes it to the basket. Great job AC--

I'm very proud of SV girls--- can't wait until next year!
Just want to say Im so proud of the Ladycats! You gals have overcome so much this year and nobody expected you to even be in the regional tournament! Be proud of yourself and keep your head high!

Just want to say Leandra Mullins it has been a pleasure watching you over the years. You were a great senior leader and I hope the girls next year can fill your shoes because you will be missed! I wish you nothing but the best in the future! Thanks for all the great years of basketball!
Congrats AC! Alanna & Becky both played great!
congrats to AC got a tough game coming up
Congrats to AC on a nice win. Good luck in the rest of the tourney

Leandra Mullins- you're a great person and player. I wish you well in everything you do. You've had a nice career. I think you may be the only one on the team to actually know what its like to go to state. And for the rest, some great years to come.
awsome win for the lady rebels cant wait to watch allen central play pike central
Congrats Allen Central!!