Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Poll Watch
(10-31-2021, 03:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Joe Biden has fallen in the polls and can't get up. Biden may drag Virginia gubernatorial candidate, Terry McCauliffe, down with him - although McCauliffe is tripping over his own clumsy feet.

Democrats seem to be expecting that it will be necessary to steal the gubernatorial election here in Virginia to avoid an embarrassing loss. Fairfax County has decided not to require the last four digits of voters' Social Security Numbers on absentee ballots. That will make it much easier for Fairfax County to deliver enough mail-in ballots to put Terry McCauliffe over the top. McCauliffe's poll numbers are dropping even faster than Biden's are in Virginia and the latest poll has him trailing Glenn Youngkin by 8 points. McCauliffe is one of the sleaziest politicians in this country. Education is a big issue here and McCauliffe has sided with the teachers' unions and school administrators over parents in the campaign.

The Virginia election will be a referendum on Joe Biden's policy and competence. Biden allegedly carried the state by 10 percent in the 2020 election. A McCauliffe loss or even a narrow win will not bode well for Democrats' 2022 prospects. Democrats are already warning that it may take several days to finish counting the absentee ballots. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Quote:Chuck Todd: ‘Shocking’ NBC Poll Shows 71% Believe U.S. Is on Wrong Track — ‘Scary News for the Democrats’

NBC anchor Chuck Todd debuted a new poll on Sunday’s broadcast of “Meet the Press” which showed 71 percent of Americans believe America is on the wrong track.

Todd said, “We have a brand new NBC news poll out this morning still with some scary news for the Democrats. The overarching message, Americans have lost their confidence in President Joe Biden and their optimism for the country. At least they have right now. Just 22% of adults say we are headed in the right direction. A shocking 71% say we’re on the wrong track and that includes a near majority of Democrats who are saying that.”

He continued, “President Biden’s approval rating stands at a dismal 42% versus 54% who disapprove. Believe it or not, just two months ago Mr. Biden was in positive territory, 49 approving. So what’s pulling down the president’s numbers? Look at this set of numbers, just 37% say he has the ability to handle a crisis versus a majority who say he does not. Thirty-seven percent also say he’s competent and effective as president. 50% disagree with that description. What’s more, Republicans, believe it or not, have double-digit leads in dealing with border security, inflation, crime, national security, the economy, and, shockingly, on getting things done. Democrats hold generally smaller double-digit leads on dealing with climate change, the coronavirus, education, and abortion. That’s really it right now.”

Must be Fake News. Wink
^^^I agree. If NBC says 71% it's probably at least 85%.
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz
Police cars revolving light ABC/Wash Post poll: Largest lead for Republicans on the generic congressional ballot in FORTY YEARS, 51% GOP Candidate-41% DEM Candidate.
Grand Old Perverts will lose another White House in '24. Mark it down!!!
Refresh my memory, what happened the last time that Democrats were forced to defend a Jimmy Carter economy in a presidential election?

Any Republican candidate, including Trump, will win the 2024 election. IMO, the winning margin will be greater if Republicans nominate a strong candidate not named Trump, but if Democrats manage to win the 2024 presidential election after crippling the economy and imposing a laundry list of unconstitutional federal mandates, then Americans will deserve their fate. My prediction is that Americans will come to their collective senses in time to save our republic.
The Red Wave Watch is on. Not only are many Democrats announcing their early retirements, but the Democrat Party is also going to have trouble recruiting decent candidates to run in 2022, even in districts where Democrats have modest registration advantages.

Dick Morris is right. The economy is only going to get worse under Biden and there really is nothing Democrats can do to prevent the heavy damage that is headed their way in 2022.
Quote:Former Clinton Adviser: Most Democrats Will Be Wiped Out after 2022 Elections
Majority of Democrats remaining would be 'black or Latino'

Former Bill Clinton adviser Dick Morris predicted that not many white Demcorats will be left in Congress following the 2022 midterm elections.

During an interview on New York WABC 770 AM radio’s “The Cats Roundtable,” Morris told host John Catsimatidis there would be an “unbelievable wipeout of Democrats."
He added the majority of Demcorat remaining would be “black or Latino.”
Morris highlighted two polls showing the GOP with a seven to an eight-point lead.

“The new polls after Virginia indicate an unbelievable wipeout for the Democrats in the 2022 elections," he said.

“If these polls are accurate, you’re looking at a [GOP] gain of 70 to 80 seats in the House and easy control of the Senate.”
“You’re looking at such a wipeout at this point that on Election Day [2022] that there may be only a handful of white Democrats left in Congress,” he continued.

“You know, people like Jerry Nadler — they will survive."

I hope Dick Morris is right and after what happened in Virginia, I hope it can carry over into the house and senate. I'll be praying in 2023 that the wave makes it to Kentucky and we get rid of little Andy too! Also hopefully DeSantis continues to do well and announces he's going to run for president.
[-] The following 3 users Like Winston Wolf's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, jetpilot, TheRealThing
(11-20-2021, 10:07 AM)Winston Wolf Wrote: I hope Dick Morris is right and after what happened in Virginia, I hope it can carry over into the house and senate. I'll be praying in 2023 that the wave makes it to Kentucky and we get rid of little Andy too! Also hopefully DeSantis continues to do well and announces he's going to run for president.

Andy is his liberal father on steroids and governs from the standpoint of social justice. This is the land of the free, not the land of freebies. Where anybody can attain anything or any position by motivation and hard work. But, Little Andy would award people things and status based on skin color. Why, is it the law? No it's because he just feels so strongly about it. IE universal free healthcare for all Kentucky black people. Heard of the 1-2-3 No Cost To Me program? It's a campaign his administration dreamed up in order to go out and aggressively enroll black and now Hispanic people, (surprise, surprise!!) in a massive give-away program so that they can be awarded free healthcare whether they seek it out or not. Healthcare that will be paid for by Kentucky taxpayers who in the vast majority of the cases can scarcely afford their own healthcare. Therefore I agree with you and hopefully we can get rid of him and anybody else in government driven of such arrogance.

AFWIW, Andy's promise of free healthcare to blacks was made to 100% of all blacks, even if they're rich.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch...00-percent
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-22-2021, 07:42 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Musk paid 0 in federal income tax in 2018 and then received almost $100,000,000 in federal money for his internet venture. Huh
How much is enough, Outsider? Liberals love to pick years during which wealthy people like Musk pay no taxes and ignore the years in which they pay large fortunes in taxes. Apparently, Elon Musk will be paying an American record for federal taxes on his 2021 earnings.
Quote:‘Freeloading’ Elon Musk to Pay Largest Federal Tax Bill in History, an Estimated $8.3 Billion
The Tesla founder is expected to pay the largest federal tax bill in history—but his critics say that's not enough.

Elon Musk made a bold claim on Twitter on Tuesday. The Tesla founder said he would “pay more taxes than any American in history this year.”

Is the claim true? Only the IRS knows for certain who the largest taxpayer in US history is, but Forbes says Musk appears to be right.

“The eccentric billionaire (and the world’s richest person) likely owes the federal government at least $8.3 billion for 2021,” Forbes reports

Business Insider projects Musk’s tax bill is even higher when state taxes are included.

“Taxes on his stock, nearly a billion in Net Investment Income Tax, and the billions he likely owes California could add up to about $12 billion in total,” report Jason Lalljee and Andy Kiersz.

CNBC, meanwhile, figured Musk’s total tax bill was even higher—$15 billion.

The bulk of Musk’s tax bill stems from the nearly $13 billion in Tesla stock sold as of December 13, which is even larger than the record $10.2 billion worth of Amazon stock Jeff Bezos sold last year.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren – fake “Native American” and full-time government check-casher – decided to attack Elon Musk for allegedly being a “freeloader” who doesn’t pay enough taxes. She chose…unwisely. His response was beyond epic. Maybe “apocalyptic” would be a better term. “If you opened your eyes for 2 seconds, you would realize I will pay more taxes than any American in history this year. Don’t spend it all at once … oh wait you did already.”

-Mike Huckabee
I know the president will be, what, around 80 yrs old when the next election comes around. I hope he is hugely successful from now til then ; I hope the country is doing well as a result of his actions; and I hope the majority of Americans will want to continue under his leadership for another term.
There will be no second term for Pedo Joe. Decent Democrats will not let him run again and continue to embarrass and destroy their party from within.

NYT Reveals How Ashley Biden's 'Inappropriate Showers With Joe' Diary Made Its Way To Project Veritas
(12-18-2021, 11:15 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I know the president  will be, what, around 80 yrs old when the next election comes around. I hope he is hugely successful from now til then ; I hope the country is doing well as a result of his actions; and I hope the majority of Americans will want to continue under his leadership for another term.

I hope your therapist makes big bucks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm rooting for President Joe and the country to do well with as much passion as I condemned the violent insurrection that attempted to bring our democracy down. That's what a patriot should do.
(12-20-2021, 09:26 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'm rooting  for President Joe and the country to do well with as much passion as I condemned the violent insurrection that attempted to bring our democracy down. That's what a patriot should do.

Is that so? In what branch of the military did you serve?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Enthusiastic support of a pedophile has absolutely nothing to do with patriotism.