Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 53 Paintsville 30
Final
Thought it might be alittle closer. But, Raceland has a pretty good teams. Nice try Tigers, Now get ready for next week. I have faith in ya and i think you can take the Panthers. District Champs, Good Luck Tigers!
OffTheHook Wrote:Thought it might be alittle closer. But, Raceland has a pretty good teams. Nice try Tigers, Now get ready for next week. I have faith in ya and i think you can take the Panthers. District Champs, Good Luck Tigers!

Was Cory the QB tonight?
Way to go Rams.
How did Todd Selvage do tonight,, I think he is number 4 for raceland????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I would like to know the stats of this game, does anyone know them yet?
I had heard that the Humprhey boy QB'd tonight because JD VanHoose is out with a broken right hand. Congrats to the Rams on the victory. Get ready for next week Paintsville.
corey was at qb. jd played fullback and tight-end. he had 2 td catches. we had a lot of tournovers. and we gave up 2 early scores and we just let up. the game shouldve been closer but it happens. every1 loses and for us we are on 3 game loesing streak. but hopefuly we get it together next week against pikeville.
GRIZZ Wrote:I had heard that the Humprhey boy QB'd tonight because JD VanHoose is out with a broken right hand. Congrats to the Rams on the victory. Get ready for next week Paintsville.

JD does have a broken hand, but he played. Broke his throwin hand so he couldn't play QB. He played FB and some WR/TE, caught a few passes includin a TD (in the first half, I left at halftime so he may have scored again, IDK.) Humphrey looked good at QB, shoulda been there all year. With a weak line like Pville has, they need someone who can escape defenders, not to mention he throws better. No offense to JD, he's just better as a WR/TE than he is QB.
Congrats Raceland.
Congrats Rams
Paintsville put up more points than what I thought, Raceland is a good football team. Congrats to the Rams.
Gratz Raceland
Would like to see Paintsville take Pikeville.
Redneck Wrote:JD does have a broken hand, but he played. Broke his throwin hand so he couldn't play QB. He played FB and some WR/TE, caught a few passes includin a TD (in the first half, I left at halftime so he may have scored again, IDK.) Humphrey looked good at QB, shoulda been there all year. With a weak line like Pville has, they need someone who can escape defenders, not to mention he throws better. No offense to JD, he's just better as a WR/TE than he is QB.

Did JD break his hand during the JC game, or was Humphrey the QB at the end of that game because the game was basicly over? Anyways, I know that Humphrey was going up against JC's second team while he was QB , but I thought that Paintsville looked like they had more offensive potential with him under center. You could just tell they were a completely different team.
Did Vanhoose break his hand?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Did JD break his hand during the JC game, or was Humphrey the QB at the end of that game because the game was basicly over? Anyways, I know that Humphrey was going up against JC's second team while he was QB , but I thought that Paintsville looked like they had more offensive potential with him under center. You could just tell they were a completely different team.

I assume it was against JC cause he played QB for 3 quarters. Yes Humphrey is the much better QB, throws a better ball, stronger arm more accurate and has the speed and quickness to escape pressure.
If J.D. had a broken hand and the coach let him play it was very negelent on the coaching staff. If the hand is broken the position he played tonight was far more dangerous for further injury to the hand than it would have been playing QB. As a running back your hands take a lot of punishment every time you hit the hole. This may have just been a ploy from the staff to change things up for this particular game. Just my opinion
I talked to both Coach Runyon and Coach Baldwin last night and both told me JD's hand was not broken. Ligament damage but not broken. Baldwin said he could tell JD's hand was getting stronger though, but he just could not grip the football well enough to QB.
He hurt it against Pburg and reagravated it against JCHS.
The Tigers played with some heart but early turnovers deep in their own territory cost them.
Could have been a lot closer game.
Congrats Raceland
The Guru Wrote:I talked to both Coach Runyon and Coach Baldwin last night and both told me JD's hand was not broken. Ligament damage but not broken. Baldwin said he could tell JD's hand was getting stronger though, but he just could not grip the football well enough to QB.
He hurt it against Pburg and reagravated it against JCHS.
The Tigers played with some heart but early turnovers deep in their own territory cost them.
Could have been a lot closer game.
They are better off with the Humphrey kid at QB anyway.
I disagree with the statement about the coach and playing the kid while he was hurt. The good things about the few PLAYERS that are out there is that football or sports means more than anything and would do whatever it took to win! You just don't find that drive or poise anymore! Way to suck it up and be a FOOTBALL PLAYER J.D.!!!!! Players like you are athletes that I LOVE TO WATCH! And I am sure you wouldn't let him take you out anyways!