Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 42 Phelps 0
if so whats the score...
I believe they played Phelps?? Don't know the score though.
they played Phelps, the last I heard it was
Jenkins 36 - Phelps 0
I really dont know much on Phelps, but i figured that it was going to be closer.... Congrats Jenkins.... They proved me wrong.....
Jenkins won 42-0 tonight..Congrats Cavs!
Jenkins didn't give up a first down!
Congrats Jenkins
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Jenkins didn't give up a first down!

Wow, Thats Impressive!...Congrats Cavs!
The Cavs are doing some good things this year.
Congrats Jenkins.
Congrats Jenkins
From what I was told there were 2 of Phelps' players had to be taken out in an ambulance last night. I do know that a possible broken arm on one of them and not sure about the other. Evidently this was one rough game!!!
It was a very rough game for Phelps! Jenkins only dressed 16 players. But the sad part about that is that, that it was 1 more than the Cavs had last week! They returned Stephen Stevens who had been out for 5 weeks and got to play about 1/4 the game! He was laying people out and looked an animal who had been in a cage a little to long! I know the hit that he laid on there RB on the opening kickoff was just sick! Dislocated his elbow! Tough break for the kid, as he seemed like a class act! Best of luck to Phelps the rest of the way and good win Cavs!
Congratulations Jenkins on the big win. Good luck to both teams next week.
Congrats Jenkins!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It was a good game for Jenkins, but they got harlan next week biggest game of these boys life. they gotta play ball and not come out playin flatt.
And yes it was a rough game first time i had ever seen 2 ambulances on the field durin the same game.