Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US could fall to a right-wing dictatorship by 2030, expert predicts
(01-08-2022, 03:58 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: This is my fear, for my kid's and grandchildren's future, that they will fall under the influence of people like Outsider who I'm certain swallowed hook line and sinker the comments of SC Justice Sotomayor whom, speaking on the subject of the seriousness of the Omicron strain of CV-19, said the following: 

"The Omicron strain is just as deadly as the Delta variant. There are presently over 100 thousand hospitalized children, many of them on ventilators."

Oh and just-ice for a little context, (something evidently not important for the good Justice) the actual total number of cases of Omicron affecting children is 3 thousand. And of course to be charitable, of those 3 thousand, something far less than 3 thousand are on ventilators for a variance of 97%. Pretty close for the left side of the court considering recent rulings. LOL

You would like to think that Supreme Court Justices would think before speaking, but she is the second Justice to show their ignorance in the past week or so.

The number you quote on the number of children affected by the omicron variant is way low as well, although you are a lot closer to the truth than she was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: US could fall to a right-wing dictatorship by 2030, expert predicts - by The Outsider - 01-09-2022, 03:01 PM