Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 84 East Ridge 66
Congrats to Belfry.. they will play Betsy Layne in the semi finals!
Way to go Lady Pirates !!!!!!!
That was the worst played game I have almost ever seen by ER.
They were so mismatched with every Belfry player it wasn't even funny.
ER went with their big starters still knowing that Belfry had small, quick starters besides Brittany Chapman.
ER couldn't play defense because there was such a mismatch. They had Michelle Webb guarding Amanda Moon, Amy Shortridge guarding That lil bitty Stanley girl and Belfry's girls were just too too quick for that. If you ask me they should have put that one little quick freshman in from ER that plays great in the JV and freshman games and let her guard one of those quick guards. I think her name was Sanders ....not sure ...she's gonna be a dandy when she gets older!
I agree. ER looked very sloppy and they couldn't break a press. They've had problems with breaking anyones press all season. Belfry kept their players rested with plenty of rotations off of the bench. ER is a very dominating team when they are on, but it just wasnt there last night. Too many turnovers, i think 33 is the correct number, corect me if I'm wrong. Also they didn't take many shots. They are especially dominating when they shoot the ball. With Webb # 5 in the state from 3-point land, why wouldn't you want the ball in her hands? Also, Smith hits when she's on and neither one of them were in double digits. :roll:
I agree. ER looked very sloppy and they couldn't break a press. They've had problems with breaking anyones press all season. Belfry kept their players rested with plenty of rotations off of the bench. ER is a very dominating team when they are on, but it just wasnt there last night. Too many turnovers, i think 33 is the correct number, corect me if I'm wrong. Also they didn't take many shots. They are especially dominating when they shoot the ball. With Webb # 5 in the state from 3-point land, why wouldn't you want the ball in her hands? Also, Smith hits when she's on and neither one of them were in double digits. :roll: