Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another midterm worry for Biden White House: probes and impeachment attempts
I am looking forward to the impeachment of Joe Biden, based on the substantial evidence that is already publicly available. A Republican-led impeachment of Joe Biden should not be about avenging former President Trump, who was impeached twice with no evidence of an impeachable crime having been committed. Joe Biden has earned a legitimate impeachment based on the strength of the evidence against him. Republicans should build a case against Biden that will have bipartisan appeal. Biden's deliberate, well-planned program to obliterate border security should be the cornerstone of the impeachment, but the flow of bribe money through Biden's son, Hunter, should be included in the Articles of Impeachment against Biden.

I do not want to see Republicans waste time and taxpayer money impeaching Biden multiple times for political gain, the way that Democrats did when Trump was in office. A single impeachment, based on Biden's commitment of multiple impeachable offenses should suffice. Most, if not all Democrats will be put on record defending a thoroughly corrupt president in the face of a mountain of evidence and that should be adequate to discourage Democrats from abusing the impeachment process in the future.

Quote:Another midterm worry for Biden White House: probes and impeachment attempts

WASHINGTON, Jan 17 (Reuters) - The U.S. midterm elections are some 10 months away, but President Joe Biden's administration and allies already foresee a possible scenario in which Republicans take the House of Representatives, the Senate, or both, and launch a series of investigations and attempts to impeach the president.

Lawmakers, congressional staffers and strategists predict a slew of investigations targeting the Biden administration, particularly if Republicans loyal to former President Donald Trump gain important committee seats in Congress.

Those seeking to pursue investigations include House Republicans Matt Gaetz, who pledged in a podcast to target the Department of Justice until "sphincters tighten," Bob Gibbs, who has been pushing to impeach Biden since September over the Afghanistan pullout, and James Comer, a hopeful to become head of the House Oversight Committee.

Comer's targets include the president's son Hunter Biden, the administration's handling of supply chain issues and vaccine mandates, and its removal of Trump military academy appointees, his office said.
Looking forward to multiple investigations and the overhaul/dismantling of the FBI and DOJ.
The GOP is going down the same path that the Dems did with Trump, and once again, Democracy will be the loser. Then again, maybe they really think they can oust him from office and they prefer Harris as President???
(01-17-2022, 09:46 PM)The Outsider Wrote: The GOP is going down the same path that the Dems did with Trump, and once again, Democracy will be the loser.  Then again, maybe they really think they can oust him from office and they prefer Harris as President???
Holding a traitor accountable for his crimes is not the path that Democrats went down with Trump. You really are a liberal hack.

I absolutely do not want to see a second Trump term, despite the widespread voter fraud that occurred in the 2020 election. Trump is the only serious potential Republican candidate who might manage to lose to a Democrat in 2024 and having another Democrat in the White House following Joe Biden would be a disaster for this country.
(01-17-2022, 09:46 PM)The Outsider Wrote: The GOP is going down the same path that the Dems did with Trump, and once again, Democracy will be the loser.  Then again, maybe they really think they can oust him from office and they prefer Harris as President???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nobody said Democracy will be the loser when all the never ending idiot Dem "investigations" which went on for 4 YEARS PLUS and CONTINUE TO THIS DAY turned out to be totally bogus. What's good for the goose is good for the gander Dems started it. As a straight ticket GOP voter you would know this but you are a dishonest brainwashed Dem hack.
(01-17-2022, 10:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
. You really are a liberal hack.

I absolutely do not want to see a second Trump term, despite the widespread voter fraud that occurred in the 2020 election. Trump is the only serious potential Republican candidate who might manage to lose to a Democrat in 2024 and having another Democrat in the White House following Joe Biden would be a disaster for this country.

"Holding a traitor accountable for his crimes is not the path that Democrats went down with Trump"
"the widespread voter fraud that occurred in the 2020 election. "

I honestly thought you were a step above believing these outlandish lies that Trump, Carlson and his cult of crazies spew that are trying to take over the GOP and form an Authoritarian type of Government. 

I'm hearing some good things are going on behind the scenes from some prominent Republicans to regain control of the Party, but they are facing a tough battle.
(01-18-2022, 11:00 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

"Holding a traitor accountable for his crimes is not the path that Democrats went down with Trump"

I honestly thought you were a step above believing these outlandish lies that Trump, Carlson and his cult of crazies spew that are trying to take over the GOP and form an Authoritarian type of Government. 

I'm hearing some good things are going on behind the scenes from some prominent Republicans to regain control of the Party, but they are facing a tough battle.
You aren't hearing anything from any Republican from the sites you link to much less "behind the scenes" lol. But fill us in on all the Republicans you are going to vote for in the 2022 Republican rout lol. We keep waiting. Clown.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson

I'm sorry, but anybody who accuses a former president who refused to impose unconstitutional federal mandates requiring vaccinations of being an authoritarian while the current president has shown absolutely no hesitation in robbing American citizens of their constitutional rights has zero credibility.

As for Biden's impeachable crimes, that is my own opinion based entirely on my own observations of the evidence against Joe Biden that Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, have personally provided. The fact that you were among the crazies who went along with Democrats' claims that Hunter's laptop was actually part of a Russian disinformation campaign should have taught you a lesson or two, but you are apparently a very slow learner.

As I have made very clear, since Trump left office, I have paid very little attention to what he has to say. As for Tucker Carlson, I would bet that you spend more time watching him than I ever have - although as a liberal, you are probably watching video clips recorded by anti-American groups such as Media Matters. 

Honesty would not seem to be your strong suit. Doubling down on lies ala the lame stream media and the Dems doesn't cause the lucid minded to believe those lies. You really ought to drop the act.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]