Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 2022
(02-23-2022, 08:14 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 01:17 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 12:41 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 11:45 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I'll tell some of you this just in case you forgot. North Laurel is mediocre at best Smile
Got a coach that will put the talent in the right spots and hopefully make these kids work, hearing from the inside the last couple years that  these kids just haven’t been pushed to better themselves. IDK mediocre is a subjective term but should beat those kernels from WC…

Colonels will smoke that hind end as they've done most times they've played over the years. The kittens like to give a good measure when it comes to the sucks department Smile. 13 for a dozen.

I would love to sit between you and 64SUR when this game is played.  Big Grin

You'd be entertained for sure. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
(02-23-2022, 09:35 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 11:45 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I'll tell some of you this just in case you forgot. North Laurel is mediocre at best Smile
Got a coach that will put the Big Grin talent in the right spots and hopefully make these kids work, hearing from the inside the last couple years that  these kids just haven’t been pushed to better themselves. IDK mediocre is a subjective term but should beat those kernels from WC…

Colonels will smoke that hind end as they've done most times they've played over the years. The kittens like to give a good measure when it comes to the sucks department Smile. 13 for a dozen.
Big Grin

(02-23-2022, 08:14 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
Got a coach that will put the talent in the right spots and hopefully make these kids work, hearing from the inside the last couple years that  these kids just haven’t been pushed to better themselves. IDK mediocre is a subjective term but should beat those kernels from WC…

I would love to sit between you and 64SUR when this game is played.  Big Grin

How about the next row above them so you wouldn’t get hit with flying objects
Smile
I can't wait to heckle the fans of the "state championship contenders" . lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • TD Hounds
(02-24-2022, 09:32 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I can't wait to heckle the fans of the "state championship contenders" . lol

Big Grin that will be fun.
(02-24-2022, 09:32 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I can't wait to heckle the fans of the "state championship contenders" . lol

I hope for your sake they don’t end up smoking some Colonel hind end…
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
(02-24-2022, 05:45 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

North Laurel will beat the brakes off of WC next season
(02-25-2022, 01:55 AM)fansville Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 05:45 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

North Laurel will beat the brakes off of WC next season

Then you'll wake up.
(02-08-2022, 02:50 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Nice!

North Laurel vs Johnson Central Sept 2
(04-19-2022, 12:56 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(02-08-2022, 02:50 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Nice!

North Laurel vs Johnson Central Sept 2
No fun then.
Love the message Chappell is sending to his kids after NL not having played a very difficult schedule the last multiple years. Scrimmaging Boyle and playing Johnson Central says hey I believe in this team let’s see what we’re made of.
[-] The following 2 users Like FootballFan1999's post:
  • Bull got out!, WhomTheBellTolls
Hearing some big news from Camp North Laurel.... Stay tuned....
(05-28-2022, 09:51 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Hearing some big news from Camp North Laurel.... Stay tuned....

What a cliffhanger
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Bull got out!
(05-28-2022, 12:25 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(05-28-2022, 09:51 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Hearing some big news from Camp North Laurel.... Stay tuned....

What a cliffhanger

bringing my luck to north Laurel
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
(05-28-2022, 12:52 PM)64SUR Wrote:

What a cliffhanger

Haha great for BGR to get a North Laurel presence
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL

What a cliffhanger

It will be worth the wait.

Sick
(05-28-2022, 01:58 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

What a cliffhanger

Sick

If you’re talking about Corbin making a play for NL’s best player that’s no secret..everyone knows about that and the kid isn’t going anywhere. Rumours have it NL might be getting a really good player to add to roster that will come off Corbin Roster. Just rumour of course but should get interesting shortly..

What a cliffhanger

Sick

Your mailbox is full big fella…tried a couple times to pm you back…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
(05-29-2022, 10:56 AM)Playcaller66 Wrote:

What a cliffhanger

Sick

If you’re talking about Corbin making a play for NL’s best player that’s no secret..everyone knows about that and the kid isn’t going anywhere. Rumours have it NL might be getting a really good player to add to roster that will come off Corbin Roster. Just rumour of course but should get interesting shortly..
Hmmm. Now the situation I’m talking about is a possible transfer but he isn’t from Corbin. Family is relocating to the London area and North Laurel looks to be the recipient of a very nice athlete. I was on the road the last two days and I couldn’t help but notice all the uhaul and Ryder trucks on I-75. Lots of changes happening all around us right now.

What a cliffhanger

The mediocre jaguars will need more than luck.
Now that it official. North Laurel inherits a very nice JR transfer from Clay County due to a family relocation. Andrew is one of my favorites. He is a beast at his position. I have watched his film and I like what I see from both sides of the ball. He played right tackle at Clay County and Defensive Tackle and Defensive End. If you cant run behind this guy you aint running your offense right. Good luck to this young man in his move. This gives North some options on both sides of the ball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Playcaller66
Johnson Central by a running clock.
(06-05-2022, 01:11 PM)jamesclay Wrote: Johnson Central by a running clock.

Bingo, probably early 2nd quarter.
(06-05-2022, 01:51 PM)DarthVader Wrote:

I doubt it honestly.
(06-05-2022, 02:51 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

I doubt it honestly.

Hard to see anything different. You have a new coach bringing in a new offense/defense that is generally a more finesse play style. On top of that, Pulaski and SW were still quite a bit ahead of NL last year, and they aren’t the boys from Johnsonvillle. That doesn’t bode well for the Jags early in the season. Hard to imagine that gap closes between them and JC, considering these factors. Stranger things have happened and this is assuming JC doesn’t make wholesale changes to anything.
(06-05-2022, 03:02 PM)DarthVader Wrote:

I doubt it honestly.

Hard to see anything different. You have a new coach bringing in a new offense/defense that is generally a more finesse play style. On top of that, Pulaski and SW were still quite a bit ahead of NL last year, and they aren’t the boys from Johnsonvillle. That doesn’t bode well for the Jags early in the season. Hard to imagine that gap closes between them and JC, considering these factors. Stranger things have happened and this is assuming JC doesn’t make wholesale changes to anything.

Unlike alot of teams here in the 13th region, I see something already that North Laurel is doing and thats not running from teams, they are scheduling the best, like a Johnson Central and Boyle County. Thats how you get better. Unlike some teams I know who schedule 1A and 2A teams. Johnson Central lost a ton of Senior Lineman on that team last year, I personally don't see them coming out of the gate either and just putting up running clocks on every team early. But by years end if the new coach is what everyone thinks he will be, then we will all know where they stand, but based on history I can't rule out JC as a top 3 or 4 team in 4A for this coming year, but I will have to see how they look with my own eyes. But for now, they are still a team no one wants to schedule. Kudos to North for doing so. I may go and watch that game myself.
(06-05-2022, 03:32 PM)It Bull got out! Wrote:

I doubt it honestly.

Unlike alot of teams here in the 13th region, I see something already that North Laurel is doing and thats not running from teams, they are scheduling the best, like a Johnson Central and Boyle County. Thats how you get better.

There’s a little bit of flawed logic there. North will be able to handle 1 JC on their schedule regardless of the outcome of that specific game, but terrible seasons, getting your brains beat in, week in, week out has never made any sports program better in the long run. I really don’t see the consistently running clocked 0-10, 1-9 programs out there being that excited to play and “get better” on a weekly basis. That’s speaking entirely from an empirical point of view.
(06-05-2022, 03:50 PM)DarthVader Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 01:51 PM)DarthVader Wrote: Bingo, probably early 2nd quarter.

I doubt it honestly.

Unlike alot of teams here in the 13th region, I see something already that North Laurel is doing and thats not running from teams, they are scheduling the best, like a Johnson Central and Boyle County. Thats how you get better.

There’s a little bit of flawed logic there. North will be able to handle 1 JC on their schedule regardless of the outcome of that specific game, but terrible seasons, getting your brains beat in, week in, week out has never made any sports program better in the long run. I really don’t see the consistently running clocked 0-10, 1-9 programs out there being that excited to play and “get better” on a weekly basis. That’s speaking entirely from an empirical point of view.

Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • DarthVader
(06-05-2022, 04:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 02:51 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I doubt it honestly.

Cool

Just speaking with facts. Hard to argue with that logic.
(06-05-2022, 01:51 PM)DarthVader Wrote: Bingo, probably early 2nd quarter.

I doubt it honestly.

North Laurel should view themselves as being able to win district and compete in the region. Playing top tier teams will get them ready for that. If you view yourself as wanting to compete for state titles or region titles and you consistently play cupcakes then you’re not getting better. That’s all Bull is saying. I don’t think he’s hinting that Jenkins needs to play the Louisville big 3 to get better.
[-] The following 2 users Like FootballFan1999's post:
  • Bull got out!, DarthVader
(06-05-2022, 04:43 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 02:51 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I doubt it honestly.

North Laurel should view themselves as being able to win district and compete in the region. Playing top tier teams will get them ready for that. If you view yourself as wanting to compete for state titles or region titles and you consistently play cupcakes then you’re not getting better. That’s all Bull is saying. I don’t think he’s hinting that Jenkins needs to play the Louisville big 3 to get better.

I know! I just like to play that devil’s advocate role a bit. With an exception of another school or two in that area, NL has a vast enrollment advantage that isn’t even close and really should be able to schedule and compete with anybody.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarthVader's post:
  • FootballFan1999