Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 2022
Next man up. Boyle just reloads every year.
I don’t think Smith and his OC could have won state championships the last two years the way Haddix has.
hellodear.in

teatv.ltd
I love Coach Haddix. But I disagree.
(06-22-2022, 03:43 AM)nichese50 Wrote: I don’t think Smith and his OC could have won state championships the last two years the way Haddix has.
hellodear.in

teatv.ltd
Come on man
they didnt win in 19 with a loaded team .. 17 they beat an over hyped corbin team .. 18 they got blanked to a overhyped corbin team
I agree with the statement above. Mainly because Smith wouldn’t have left with 2 ringers in a row coming up. Or, even 1. NO high school football coach is gonna leave a team he thinks he can win a Championship with. I think they expected a down year at Boyle Co the year of Haddix’s arrival. They lost a ton, skill positions and especially at QB.

Saying that, I’m not saying he is better than Smith, but different styles suit diff rosters. Smith could possibly win with a roster that Haddix couldn’t. Haddix gets athletes in space with a less controlled playbook. Still don’t think Haddix’s name deserves to be on top with Smith. But, it will be if he stays in High School Football much longer. My opinion is, he will be a college coach at some point in his career. Saying that, he does have a son and he will want to coach him 7-8 years down the road. His son is 6 or close to it.
[-] The following 2 users Like HighViz's post:
  • Jack Lambert, Rebel55
(06-22-2022, 09:23 PM)HighViz Wrote: I agree with the statement above. Mainly because Smith wouldn’t have left with 2 ringers in a row coming up. Or, even 1. NO high school football coach is gonna leave a team he thinks he can win a Championship with.  I think they expected a down year at Boyle Co the year of Haddix’s arrival. They lost a ton, skill positions and especially at QB. 

Saying that, I’m not saying he is better than Smith, but different styles suit diff rosters.  Smith could possibly win with a roster that Haddix couldn’t.  Haddix gets athletes in space with a less controlled playbook.  Still don’t think Haddix’s name deserves to be on top with Smith. But, it will be if he stays in High School Football much longer. My opinion is, he will be a college coach at some point in his career. Saying that, he does have a son and he will want to coach him 7-8 years down the road.  His son is 6 or close to it.
I agree with this. 

Most everyone thought after Reece Smith, Reed Lanter, Rylie Colewick, Wilson Kelly, EZ Roller, and the other 15 or so Seniors Boyle lost it was going to be a rebuilding year for the 2020 season.  Even myself didn't expect Boyle to win #9.  IMO Boyle did so well was because of the 12-13 running clocks in the 2019 season that gave 2020 backups experience and ready to go. 

2020 was a special group of kids that most wasn't expecting much from but they had team leadership (McDaniel, Shepperson, & Gillis) to go along with great team chemistry.  They where all happy for each other and it showed on the field.  IMO the 2019 team didn't have that.
(06-22-2022, 09:06 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: they didnt win in 19 with a loaded team .. 17 they beat an over hyped corbin team .. 18 they got blanked to a overhyped corbin team

How many fumbles did Chuck have in the '19 State Championship game?  How many int's did Pardue throw? Plus you are criticizing that they won in '17?  You're right, those two don't know how to win big games......
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Hatz
(06-23-2022, 04:15 PM)BEChargers Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 09:06 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: they didnt win in 19 with a loaded team .. 17 they beat an over hyped corbin team .. 18 they got blanked to a overhyped corbin team

How many fumbles did Chuck have in the '19 State Championship game?  How many int's did Pardue throw? Plus you are criticizing that they won in '17?  You're right, those two don't know how to win big games......

do the kids only get the blame in losses no praise in wins .. ?
LOL. Go Bobcats. Part of me hopes Boyle drops back down to 3A just so they can beat Bell some more.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(06-24-2022, 10:44 PM)BEChargers Wrote: LOL.  Go Bobcats.  Part of me hopes Boyle drops back down to 3A just so they can beat Bell some more.

that would be fine with me .. id also have no problem playing your chargers and whipping them since they get by with playing 2a schools as a 6a school