Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boley Transfers to LCA
Boley transfers from LaRue Co. to LCA. Talks on KSR about looking around at other places before deciding on LCA. Has the rule changed about being eligible. Change of residence, academics and all that. He sounded just like someone in college in the transfer portal. Is that new? I really don't care, just curious.

Thought I was posting that on the football thread.
People get butt hurt over these kids transferring when it’s not rocket science. Some programs run a comparable system to what kids are gonna see in college. It’s not a coincidence that these same schools are sending kids year in and year out to play high level football….It’s a business decision, do they wanna okay NAIA or maybe play D1 power 5 football with a scholarship…Stop blaming the kids they’re just looking out for themselves and they should no one else is going to…..
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Jack Lambert
I actually think the OP was asking a serious question, didn't seem butthurt.
To me the biggest news all year possibly, and it has flown under the radar!
(05-25-2022, 04:23 PM)BUFFALO Wrote: Boley transfers from LaRue Co. to LCA. Talks on KSR about looking around at other places before deciding on LCA. Has the rule changed about being eligible. Change of residence, academics and all that. He sounded just like someone in college in the transfer portal. Is that new? I really don't care, just curious.

Thought I was posting that on the football thread.
Heard he tried to go to Douglas, but they had already brought there guy in. He enrolled in January
I’m sorry but it doesn’t matter where u play to attract DIV 1 schools. Some may not agree and that’s fine. If ur a DIV 1 talent then u will be recruited even if u play for Jones Jr HIGH
(05-26-2022, 10:26 AM)toolaidback Wrote: I actually think the OP was asking a serious question, didn't seem butthurt.

Wasnt directing that toward the OP was just saying….
Go wherever you and your family believes is the best school for you academically and athletically.

After reading Cutter’s comments on KSR, he obviously wants to win and play for a program that takes football as seriously as he does. Good for him and his family.
Good luck to the kid, I hope we see him in a UK uniform in a few years if this kid continues to develop and I have no reason to think he won't at LCA.
(05-27-2022, 04:57 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Go wherever you and your family believes is the best school for you academically and athletically.

After reading Cutter’s comments on KSR, he obviously wants to win and play for a program that takes football as seriously as he does. Good for him and his family.
100% 
End of the day… these kids only get 4 years to play this sport. 
VERY few get to move on and play at the next level and even the ones that do… the experience just isn’t the same.
All the recruiting and transferring in high school is stupid. I say we shut down high school sports and just let everyone play club sports.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • Nygfan106wins
He just picked up an offer from Michigan per his Twitter
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Just posted an hour ago he received an offer from Alabama today
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Just to point out how recruiting works. Kid played at Larue last year and threw for 1300 yards and 11 td. He has the measurables and he goes to camps. Now he has Michigan and Alabama offers before he ever takes a snap at LCA.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iam4thecats's post:
  • Hatz
(06-18-2022, 08:30 PM)Iam4thecats Wrote: Just to point out how recruiting works. Kid played at Larue last year and threw for 1300 yards and 11 td. He has the measurables and he goes to camps. Now he has Michigan and Alabama offers before he ever takes a snap at LCA.

It’s always been about camps. Kash Daniel went to one camp and picked up offers from South Carolina and Kentucky. Had Kash never went to that camp neither of those colleges come looking for him in Paintsville
#BBFL
(06-18-2022, 11:59 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 08:30 PM)Iam4thecats Wrote: Just to point out how recruiting works. Kid played at Larue last year and threw for 1300 yards and 11 td. He has the measurables and he goes to camps. Now he has Michigan and Alabama offers before he ever takes a snap at LCA.

It’s always been about camps. Kash Daniel went to one camp and picked up offers from South Carolina and Kentucky. Had Kash never went to that camp neither of those colleges come looking for him in Paintsville

That's what those with vested interest want you to believe.
(06-19-2022, 10:58 PM)jamesclay Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 11:59 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

That's what those with vested interest want you to believe.

Elaborate. I don’t get what you mean
#BBFL