•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Corbin 2022
you boys been hacked (lol)
[-] The following 1 user Likes cherokee's post:
  • 64SUR
Another season of disappointment. I can't wait.
Be more of the same for corbin, beat the easy teams that their supposed to but not physical enough or creative enough offensively to play with franklin, Pikeville, or Johnson C. Will lose big when it matters because they played cupcakes all year and didn't prepare for big boy football.
(07-14-2022, 10:18 AM)FallRock Wrote: Be more of the same for corbin, beat the easy teams that their supposed to but not physical enough or creative enough offensively to play with franklin, Pikeville, or Johnson C. Will lose big when it matters because they played cupcakes all year and didn't prepare for big boy football.

Wow,  Big Grin spoken like a true hater. I knew the way you guys were ruffled on the Clay thread by some suggestive comments that something wasn't right. 
Say what you want, Everyone bleeds RED!

This was a post last year against Franklin County from a Corbin hater, funny how times has changed here of recently. I will have to disagree with you though about Greer, your evalutions seems to be more of a Democratic view point IMO. 
FallRock
Corbin by 10 . Greer is the best coach they've had their in a long time. Especially in big time games.

(07-14-2022, 09:39 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Another season of disappointment. I can't wait.

I have come to expect this from James, he doesn't like coffee and at the end of the day, he doesn't know what side he's on.  Big Grin Just kidding James.
Hearing Corbin got torched by Southwest Pulaski tonight. Not good.
(07-14-2022, 11:12 PM)Ned Gremlin Wrote: Hearing Corbin got torched by Southwest Pulaski tonight. Not good.

Torched in a scrimmage?
(07-14-2022, 11:12 PM)Ned Gremlin Wrote: Hearing Corbin got torched by Southwest Pulaski tonight. Not good.

not surprising southwestern usually has the better team and Corbin doesn't really have anything returning.
I didn’t think they was allowed to use torches in a scrimmage?

(07-15-2022, 08:00 AM)FallRock Wrote:

not surprising southwestern usually has the better team and Corbin doesn't really have anything returning.

Aug 20, 2005
Southwestern
Corbin

Aug 23, 2013
Corbin
Southwestern

Aug 29, 2014
Corbin
Southwestern

Sep 18, 2015
Southwestern
Corbin

Sep 16, 2016
Corbin
Southwestern

Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug

Laughs uncontrollably.

Undecided a lack of talent will not be the problem for this team…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
I am hearing they again got beat by Southwestern in a tournament.
(07-15-2022, 06:08 PM)RunninReb Wrote: I am hearing they again got beat by Southwestern in a tournament.
You heard right..
I guess you gotta learn to read between the lines, if receivers are losing scholarships or moving to other schools what could be the problem? Corbin’s not a spread offense throw it down the field team anymore those days are over, 7 on 7 doesn’t matter….When your a NAIA college OC and another team out scores you 98-0 there’s a problem, need I say more?
(07-15-2022, 10:14 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I guess you gotta learn to read between the lines, if receivers are losing scholarships or moving to other schools what could be the problem?  Corbin’s not a spread offense throw it down the field team anymore those days are over, 7 on 7 doesn’t matter….When your a NAIA college OC and another team out scores you 98-0 there’s a problem, need I say more?

I think you say it better than anyone TD. We have talked about it and I hope to be proved very wrong. I want to see these kids do there very best. I'm going to be very patient and see with my own eyes and hope that what some of the kids and parents have told me are true. Supposedly, were going to open up the offense and its going to be 70% pass to 30% run (fingers crossed) and use these QBS. I believe it would be a fine time to get the arms working and recievers catching in these 7x7s. Then I'm being told that kids are going to be playing both ways. So for the kids sake and some of the coaches who put in the real work, I am pumped ready for some football. Talent wise right now, Corbin has some kids I cant wait to see with the ball in there hands. I don't put alot of stock in Coribns 7x7 contributions. But from Camp on then its on like Donkey Kong.
(07-15-2022, 10:14 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I guess you gotta learn to read between the lines, if receivers are losing scholarships or moving to other schools what could be the problem?  Corbin’s not a spread offense throw it down the field team anymore those days are over, 7 on 7 doesn’t matter….When your a NAIA college OC and another team out scores you 98-0 there’s a problem, need I say more?
It’s all good no need to jump ship. They finished todays tourney tied for 3rd with Nelson behind only South Laurel and Southwestern.  Big Grin
(07-16-2022, 12:31 AM)Ned Gremlin Wrote:
It’s all good no need to jump ship. They finished todays tourney tied for 3rd with Nelson behind only South Laurel and Southwestern.  Big Grin

Lol, you won’t see TD or me jumping ship, might be a man overboard…..
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Ned Gremlin, TD Hounds
Never in this lifetime will I ever jump ship on my boys in the red and silver love them all like my own, just stating facts Corbin’s not a passing team anymore…I’ll be a Hound till I draw my last breath no matter what Offensive or Defensive schemes we’re running…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
(07-13-2022, 08:45 PM)cherokee Wrote: you boys been hacked (lol)
No we been whacked. Lol!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
(07-16-2022, 05:44 PM):)64SUR Wrote:
(07-13-2022, 08:45 PM)cherokee Wrote: you boys been hacked (lol)
No we been whacked. Lol!!

Facedumped  Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!
Little early morning practice with South Laurel.

(08-01-2022, 10:32 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Little early morning practice with South Laurel.

South Laurel didn’t come lol. But sure is nice to be on turf.
Does Corbin have a scrimmage this Friday, August 5? Haven't seen anything but I'm really not in their circle anymore.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesdeane's post:
  • 64SUR
No. Unless something happens between now and Friday. Then Henry Clay next week.

Possibly a camp with Taylor County at Corbin a day or two. But not a scrimmage.
Actually I think they are suppose to scrimmage Taylor Co Friday at 7:00.
It is suppose to be at Campbell field unless something changes.
(08-04-2022, 07:37 PM)BlueBlood10 Wrote: Actually I think they are suppose to scrimmage Taylor Co Friday at 7:00. 
It is suppose to be at Campbell field unless something changes.

I made a thread for it already, you may not have saw it.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)