Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin County 2022
(03-04-2022, 04:40 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 03:45 PM)FCSPY Wrote: FC had there liftathon today, wow what an atmosphere. Kids with lots of fire and really loving each other! Iron was clanging, seen more than a few 500 lb squatters, 300 lb benches and 240 plus cleaners.  Pretty good for only 18 work it’s so far.  The movement of the kids is much better, lower hips and more Pop then I noticed when I attended this last year.
If Frankfort hires who I here is the front runner it could be some very good athletes moving back downtown in the near future and this came from a parent who son is currently on FC team. Interested to see who FHS hires.

Western Hills is where it's at.
Ok. So for the ones that are on here judging the way this coaching staff has portrayed the players on their team, I have a question. How would you want your coaching staff to promote your sons? Would you want them to be “realistic” or try to get them the best offer they could?
(04-13-2022, 02:45 PM)16 special Wrote: Ok. So for the ones that are on here judging the way this coaching staff has portrayed the players on their team, I have a question. How would you want your coaching staff to promote your sons? Would you want them to be “realistic” or try to get them the best offer they could?

theres no judgement here im just saying they should be the favorite if not the best team in the state going into the 2022 season .. 20 d2 or better players on a 4a roster is pretty impressive
[-] The following 2 users Like WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull, Runnin' Clock
(04-13-2022, 12:52 PM)Runnin' Clock Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 11:29 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Lol, indeed, I love to have fun! 
Us being world beaters is more a reality then a bunch of kids Just deciding to jump ship and head downtown. All of the sudden. If and if you ever seen the Frankfort facility closet is fitting….(all
Jokes aside)  I am well aware of our short comings at my alma mater. But outside the teams is our state and new  with multiple titles spanning multiple decades, who is doing any better right now ?

Indeed, it's all good. You have definitely bought what has been sold. Remember, everybody else doesn't have to buy what you bought and I respect what the Flyers have done over the past few seasons. I just think it's all the way bad for teams and fans to go out of their way to act high and mighty when you've accomplished very little compared to the team you clown, respectfully.

Frankfort is a growing city and that should bode well for Franklin County since they have the current mojo working. That's not to say WH or FHS can't rebound with the addition of a few players, especially FHS in 1A. There are a number of teams without football traditions that peak for a few years and then fizzle out for a decade or more. Ask any number of Louisville teams NOT St. X or Trinity and a lesser extent Male.
Very True. Looks like I cut ya deep on the Frankfort Jokes. lol Sorry buddy!

(04-13-2022, 02:45 PM)16 special Wrote: Ok. So for the ones that are on here judging the way this coaching staff has portrayed the players on their team, I have a question. How would you want your coaching staff to promote your sons? Would you want them to be “realistic” or try to get them the best offer they could?
Your a clown! 16 special worst play ever.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • 16 special
(04-12-2022, 03:43 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Does anyone know what the word Prospect means?? Is a gold  prospector the same thing as a gold finder? Is a hunter the same thing as a killer? Is a D2 prospect the same thing as D2 player??

(04-12-2022, 03:26 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 01:45 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 12:48 PM)FCSPY Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 12:17 PM)FlyerFanatic Wrote: What Franklin County boys are getting any recruiting attention?

Moorman of course is the big fish, he is committed to UK. Ledford Has a few FCS offers and an offer From Army at the moment. Greenwell has been getting some D2 NAIA looks and contacts. Galloway is a hidden Gem. Someone needs to get on him, benched around 300, squats over 500, and cleans around 280 with 4.7 speed.

In the younger classes, I think Hurst, Griffin, Taylor, Robinson are the next group that gets some attention.

You can see some of the prospects here.:
https://www.recruittheflyers.com/

just looked through the list .. 7 d1 kids 6 d1aa and 7 d2 kids .. 20 kids on the roster that are d2 or higher i'd go ahead and mail franklin the trophy it's theres to lose this year
Is this a joke? That's more than any school in the state, I would even say not a state that touches Kentucky has that many at one school. Can't think of Franklin Co coaches name but if this is true and they do not at least make the semis he has to go, or on hot seat. Moorman is the real deal though.
your cards have been shown!
??? Curious-I would like to know myself what cards are you talking about? Because I have no clue.
(04-14-2022, 02:23 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 03:43 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Does anyone know what the word Prospect means?? Is a gold  prospector the same thing as a gold finder? Is a hunter the same thing as a killer? Is a D2 prospect the same thing as D2 player??

(04-11-2022, 01:45 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 12:48 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Moorman of course is the big fish, he is committed to UK. Ledford Has a few FCS offers and an offer From Army at the moment. Greenwell has been getting some D2 NAIA looks and contacts. Galloway is a hidden Gem. Someone needs to get on him, benched around 300, squats over 500, and cleans around 280 with 4.7 speed.

In the younger classes, I think Hurst, Griffin, Taylor, Robinson are the next group that gets some attention.

You can see some of the prospects here.:
https://www.recruittheflyers.com/

just looked through the list .. 7 d1 kids 6 d1aa and 7 d2 kids .. 20 kids on the roster that are d2 or higher i'd go ahead and mail franklin the trophy it's theres to lose this year
Is this a joke? That's more than any school in the state, I would even say not a state that touches Kentucky has that many at one school. Can't think of Franklin Co coaches name but if this is true and they do not at least make the semis he has to go, or on hot seat. Moorman is the real deal though.
??? Curious-I would like to know myself what cards are you talking about? Because I have no clue.
Yes, I am sure.
(04-14-2022, 02:57 PM)FCSPY Wrote:

(04-11-2022, 01:45 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: just looked through the list .. 7 d1 kids 6 d1aa and 7 d2 kids .. 20 kids on the roster that are d2 or higher i'd go ahead and mail franklin the trophy it's theres to lose this year
Yes, I am sure.
What are you talking about dude? But I will leave it alone, not in to playing games.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Daddy Bull's post:
  • FCSPY
(04-14-2022, 03:58 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(04-14-2022, 02:57 PM)FCSPY Wrote:

(04-12-2022, 03:26 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: Is this a joke? That's more than any school in the state, I would even say not a state that touches Kentucky has that many at one school. Can't think of Franklin Co coaches name but if this is true and they do not at least make the semis he has to go, or on hot seat. Moorman is the real deal though.
Yes, I am sure.
What are you talking about dude? But I will leave it alone, not in to playing games.
I see
Franklin County started Spring practice yesterday, looked like a good number of kids out on the turf. Boys are a little bigger from my perspective.
(04-26-2022, 09:18 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Franklin County started Spring practice yesterday, looked like a good number of kids out on the turf. Boys are a little bigger from my perspective.
wish we could get a number. Is this a good number for franklin or a good number? Like 60 would be good for a 4a team…
I’m going to guess 75+
Rumors of 80-90 on roster. When you count kickers and all.
  • Bull got out!
I figured it would be up there. They are going to have a good season!
I went by Franklin County's spring practice this week and I was very impressed with the size and the muscularity on some of the underclassman that are moving into key rolls on the team! The future looks promising! Go Flyers!
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlyerFanatic's post:
  • FCSPY
(05-05-2022, 02:36 PM)FlyerFanatic Wrote: I went by Franklin County's spring practice this week and I was very impressed with the size and the muscularity on some of the underclassman that are moving into key rolls on the team! The future looks promising! Go Flyers!

gotta get some games under their belts.
(05-05-2022, 03:15 PM)FCSPY Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 02:36 PM)FlyerFanatic Wrote: I went by Franklin County's spring practice this week and I was very impressed with the size and the muscularity on some of the underclassman that are moving into key rolls on the team!  The future looks promising!  Go Flyers!

gotta get some games under their belts.

James is one heck of a coach so I’m sure he will have them ready to go come November. How many returning starting lineman do they have for next year?
[-] The following 1 user Likes fansville's post:
  • FlyerFanatic
Why did he bolt for HHS. I know he came back, but he had just taken his home school to the finals and lost on the last play. He came back because of HHS, not because of Franklin. So why would he leave while on the cusp of building something special at Franklin?
He isn’t hard to find why don’t you call and ask him! This is old news!
Easy killer ! It wasn't a criticism, just a curiosity ! I like Coach James very much ! Exclamation point ! Exclamation point ! I still think this may be the start of a long line of deep playoff runs by Franklin. They look a little like a late 90's Boyle program right now. So that's why is seems odd that he would leave right as things were being built.
(05-05-2022, 10:45 PM)BEChargers Wrote: Easy killer ! It wasn't a criticism, just a curiosity !  I like Coach James very much !  Exclamation point ! Exclamation point !  I still think this may be the start of a long line of deep playoff runs by Franklin.  They look a little like a late 90's Boyle program right now.  So that's why is seems odd that he would leave right as things were being built.

Don't compare a team that hasn't won anything to one of the greatest runs in state history.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FootballFan1999's post:
  • RunninReb
(05-06-2022, 09:36 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 10:45 PM)BEChargers Wrote: Easy killer ! It wasn't a criticism, just a curiosity !  I like Coach James very much !  Exclamation point ! Exclamation point !  I still think this may be the start of a long line of deep playoff runs by Franklin.  They look a little like a late 90's Boyle program right now.  So that's why is seems odd that he would leave right as things were being built.

Don't compare a team that hasn't won anything to one of the greatest runs in state history.
Late 90's doesn't have to mean just the year 1999.  In 1997 and 1998 Boyle had not won anything but they were starting to look like a program that was going to be a tough out year after year.  Also not saying Franklin is about to run off 4 or 5 in the next few years.  Just saying they came close and have a lot of support and a ton of good coaches and seem to be on the same page in the off season towards the work it takes to take the next step.
[-] The following 2 users Like BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!, FCSPY
I can tell you this much! I am glad Eddie James stayed and the Franklin County fans are glad he is here. He spent a great amount of time changing the culture at FC and has taken a football program that was average at best and has these young men believing they can win a championship. The guys he has coaching with him are all in and are loyal and passionate about football. The school is really supporting him and has invested in the program with new facilities (new turf field). The kids believe in what they are doing and are willing to give all they have for each other. It's unreal to be on the outside and see these thing happening. I'm ready for the season already!

Go Flyers!
[-] The following 2 users Like FlyerFanatic's post:
  • 16 special, Bull got out!
Spring Ball was a success, now time to lock in for June! Should see some good work in July in 7 on 7 vs some other schools! Lets Go!
  • Hatz