Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Changes
It’s not quite time, but coaching changes will come after district and regional tournaments. 
Who do you think will make a move?
Word on the mean streets of Hazard is Rex Fronapple will be the new coach at Hazard next year. Just hearsay, may not be true.
Hazard and Powell will be looking for new head coaches next year
(02-19-2022, 05:02 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Word on the mean streets of Hazard is Rex Fronapple will be the new coach at Hazard next year.  Just hearsay, may not be true.
Hearing Carla Booth and Todd Howard. With Rex taking middle school.
Why doesnt Rex just coach both teams? Considering MS is in the fall.
Can’t see Booth and Howard leaving Martin County but I may be wrong.
(02-19-2022, 07:39 PM)WWW Wrote: Hazard and Powell will be looking for new head coaches next year

This for real or just hear say?
Hear say
(02-20-2022, 04:52 PM)WWW Wrote: Hear say

Why would Powell be looking for a new coach? Wasn't Coach Merion just hired this past offseason? Gonna be hard to replace the red towel wearing Legend, Ken Jones. I'm an Estill fan, but man I love coach Ken Jones. True class act.
Powell’s new coach was hired to coach this years Sr group. He coached them in middle school and helped them all through high school. The powers that be in Stanton thought he was a better coach than he is and they have seen that now after returning all but one player and not having a quality win all season. Probably ending their season tomorrow night against estill if Caudill doesn’t have a monster game for them.