Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co 57, Shelby Valley 41 (15th Region Quarterfinals)
Lady Dawgs advance to play Paintsville in the semi-finals. Kensley Feltner with 29 points and 14 rebounds. Sophie Adkins lit it up in the 3rd quarter with 5 3’s to finish with 15.
Feltner is just on a different level, she was able to get to the rim basically anytime she wanted. I've watched her play a few games and always come away impressed.
She is by far the best player in the region. Not even close.
Feltner deserves player of the year in my opinion.
Best all around player ive seen in a long time in the 15th
(03-02-2022, 11:45 PM)Sports72 Wrote: Best all around player ive seen in a long time in the 15th
Did you watch Katie Ball from Belfry? Doesn't sound like it
(03-03-2022, 01:39 AM)pirateforlife Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 11:45 PM)Sports72 Wrote: Best all around player ive seen in a long time in the 15th
Did you watch Katie Ball from Belfry? Doesn't sound like it
She was great, not to knock Maddie scherr but if the Mountains was respected more by the rest of the state Katie Ball would’ve won miss basketball and should have in my opinion.
Some of these posts show why the mountains get such a bad rap. You cant even make this stuff up.
Maddi Scherr is a lot better than Katie Ball. Katie was exceptional for Eastern KY standards but Scheer will be in the WNBA soon. Hard to compare a kid to her.
(03-04-2022, 12:28 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Maddi Scherr is a lot better than Katie Ball.  Katie was exceptional for Eastern KY standards but Scheer will be in the WNBA soon.  Hard to compare a kid to her.
I agree. There is a big difference between Scheer and Ball. Ball had the potential but never worked to reach it.
Some of these posts show why the mountains get such a bad rap.