Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 71 Martin County 47 (15th Region Semifinals)
Final from the Appalachian Wireless Arena. 

The #7 Panthers improve to 30-2 on the season and advance to their fifth consecutive 15th Region Championship Game. 

The Panthers started out of the gates slow, trailing 7-2, but were able to take an 11-point lead into halftime. From there, it was all Pike High. Trinity Rowe led the Panthers with 23, but it was a total team effort tonight.

The Panthers will take on the winner of Paintsville & Lawrence County tomorrow at 4:30 in the Championship.
Pikeville shouldn't lose a 15th region championship as long as Rowe and Thornsberry there playing. What happened to cause a fan to get tossed?
Try an entire row lol
Great job by the Lady Panthers! 4th Consecutive Regional Championship Game! Also, Big Kudos to the one ref that was bound and determined to make himself part of the show…

(03-04-2022, 11:36 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: Pikeville shouldn't lose a 15th region championship as long as Rowe and Thornsberry there playing. What happened to cause a fan to get tossed?
From what I’ve been told, one kid yelled at a Martin County player and said she was “Too Chicken to shoot”. The ref turned around and tossed the entire front row….If that’s true, that’s ridiculous!
(03-04-2022, 11:42 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: Try an entire row lol
What??? Did they just not know who it was so just cleared them all??? Do you know what happened?
If what I can gather is accurate, nothing that warranted what happened. Just pretty average HS student section dialogue. Sounds like this official has a history of this type of stuff. Actually provided a little spark for PHS, IMO.
(03-05-2022, 12:01 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote: Great job by the Lady Panthers! 4th Consecutive Regional Championship Game! Also, Big Kudos to the one ref that was bound and determined to make himself part of the show…

(03-04-2022, 11:36 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: Pikeville shouldn't lose a 15th region championship as long as Rowe and Thornsberry there playing. What happened to cause a fan to get tossed?
From what I’ve been told, one kid yelled at a Martin County player and said she was “Too Chicken to shoot”. The ref turned around and tossed the entire front row….If that’s true, that’s ridiculous!
Yea as long as the fan or student or whoever it was didn't cuss or threaten a player shouldn't have been tossed for just what you said. At the most tell someone from Pikeville to tell them to calm down.

Was it the female official? That is Coach Dudley Hilton's daughter
(03-05-2022, 12:21 AM)pirateforlife Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 12:01 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote: Great job by the Lady Panthers! 4th Consecutive Regional Championship Game! Also, Big Kudos to the one ref that was bound and determined to make himself part of the show…

Yea as long as the fan or student or whoever it was didn't cuss or threaten a player shouldn't have been tossed for just what you said. At the most tell someone from Pikeville to tell them to calm down.

Was it the female official? That is Coach Dudley Hilton's daughter
No it was an all male crew
That official would have threw the whole gym out if he went to some of the games I've been to in the 15th this year if he's throwing people out for what Hail Pikeville said is true.

D&D reported on their live stream that the ejection was due to foul language directed at the ref. Said they got that info from score table during half.
(03-05-2022, 12:37 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: That official would have threw the whole gym out if he went to some of the games I've been to in the 15th this year if he's throwing people out for what Hail Pikeville said is true.

D&D reported on their live stream that the ejection was due to foul language directed at the ref. Said they got that info from score table during half.
The Superintendent, Principal, and Assistant Principal we’re all standing next to the Student Section and said they didn’t hear any foul language…
Toughen up zebras. Geeez
Cooper won the 9th region tournament. Will play the winner of the 15th.
Cooper has all players that live in their school district.
(03-05-2022, 09:48 AM)KingCommodore Wrote: Cooper has all players that live in their school district.
Did you drive down last night and follow them home to make sure?KHSAA needs to put you on the pay role with ur investigation skills.
(03-05-2022, 09:48 AM)KingCommodore Wrote: Cooper has all players that live in their school district.
Cry more
Name me one school in the 15th region where every kid lives in their school district….I’ll wait…
(03-05-2022, 12:37 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: That official would have threw the whole gym out if he went to some of the games I've been to in the 15th this year if he's throwing people out for what Hail Pikeville said is true.

The Superintendent, Principal, and Assistant Principal we’re all standing next to the Student Section and said they didn’t hear any foul language…
(03-05-2022, 11:59 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
Name me one school in the 15th region where every kid lives in their school district….I’ll wait…

Betsy Layne.

Boys and Girls
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • PHSFAN
(03-05-2022, 01:16 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Betsy Layne.

Boys and Girls
Ok that’s ONE…
(03-06-2022, 02:12 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 01:16 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Betsy Layne.

Boys and Girls
Ok that’s ONE…
The Damron girl came from East Ridge?  Did they move to Harold?  Hall on the Boys side is from McDowell.  So no not Bl