Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Championship
(03-07-2022, 03:45 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 02:44 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 01:56 PM)SouthEast18 Wrote: If anyone thinks there’s a better high school basketball player in the 15th region than Feltner you need your head examined. All these girls are good but Feltner is on another level.
Let’s just wait and see at the end of all these girls high school years are over and rehash this conversation. I will stand by what I believe and not knock anyone for their opinion. Feltner is an outstanding player and she will represent the 15th region in the Miss Basketball conversation but I believe Rowe is the best player in the region. Wins. Team championships and individual accolades will all back up what I believe. Can someone with more information than I list offers both girls have so far.
Hard to compare wins and high school accolades. One has been blessed with talent all around her and others haven’t. Feltner is all around best player in 15th region this year. From offense to defense Feltner is the better player. Feltner can guard 1-5 and play 1-5 on offense and other can not.
I will assume your saying LC doesn’t have as much talent but they were within an eyelash of winning region. But once again let’s see where each land after high school and rehash this.
(03-07-2022, 05:00 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 01:56 PM)SouthEast18 Wrote: If anyone thinks there’s a better high school basketball player in the 15th region than Feltner you need your head examined. All these girls are good but Feltner is on another level.
Let’s just wait and see at the end of all these girls high school years are over and rehash this conversation. I will stand by what I believe and not knock anyone for their opinion. Feltner is an outstanding player and she will represent the 15th region in the Miss Basketball conversation but I believe Rowe is the best player in the region. Wins. Team championships and individual accolades will all back up what I believe. Can someone with more information than I list offers both girls have so far.
Hard to compare wins and high school accolades. One has been blessed with talent all around her and others haven’t. Feltner is all around best player in 15th region this year. From offense to defense Feltner is the better player. Feltner can guard 1-5 and play 1-5 on offense and other can not.
I will assume your saying LC doesn’t have as much talent but they were within an eyelash of winning region. But once again let’s see where each land after high school and rehash this.
Player for player they don’t have as much talent as Pikeville if you don’t think that then I am a little worried about your observations.
(03-07-2022, 05:46 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote:
Player for player they don’t have as much talent as Pikeville if you don’t think that then I am a little worried about your observations.
I agree but it’s sometimes how you manage the talent. I’ll say it again Feltner is an outstanding player but will not be able to guard 1-5 at the next level or at least D-1. Trinity will transition to the next level better. She can go both directions equally and makes everyone else around her better.
(03-07-2022, 05:46 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote:
The problem is Feltner doesn’t have a #2 option to go to… Rowe has the best #2 go to option in the state in Thornsbury who would be the #1 option for about 90% of the schools in the state
Again I will say some of these posts are why Eastern Kentucky is looked at like a bunch of inbreds. Most of you people dont have a clue and I mean that in the nicest way possible. There is a reason you are not coaches, much less college coaches. You are just fans that are blinded by loyalty. Now carry on.
(03-07-2022, 10:20 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Again I will say some of these posts are why Eastern Kentucky is looked at like a bunch of inbreds. Most of you people dont have a clue and I mean that in the nicest way possible. There is a reason you are not coaches, much less college coaches. You are just fans that are blinded by loyalty. Now carry on.
Nicest way possible? There is not a speck of nice in you. You are a crybaby and a loser. You carry on after you cry yourself to sleep again.
(03-07-2022, 10:20 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Again I will say some of these posts are why Eastern Kentucky is looked at like a bunch of inbreds. Most of you people dont have a clue and I mean that in the nicest way possible. There is a reason you are not coaches, much less college coaches. You are just fans that are blinded by loyalty. Now carry on.
I’m pretty sure your not a coach at any level or you wouldn’t troll 15 region posts. This is an opinion website. You are what’s wrong with this whole country in you can’t handle if someone disagrees with your opinion so just relax and agree to disagree. If you don’t put your hate for Pikeville aside it will eat you alive.
I’d almost bet he is a coach. A very, very bitter one. Some coaches might get a few transfers themselves if they promoted more than just one player. Sad when one of the best players, maybe the best, on a team has to promote herself on social media.
[-] The following 3 users Like Micro-Brew's post:
  • Hambley, jetpilot, Panther Thunder
(03-07-2022, 11:48 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: I’d almost bet he is a coach. A very, very bitter one.  Some coaches might get a few transfers themselves if they promoted more than just one player. Sad when one of the best players, maybe the best,  on a team has to promote herself on social media.
Either a coach and/or bitter parent. Sad indeed.
(03-07-2022, 11:48 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: I’d almost bet he is a coach. A very, very bitter one.  Some coaches might get a few transfers themselves if they promoted more than just one player. Sad when one of the best players, maybe the best,  on a team has to promote herself on social media.
I’ve got my suspicions as well…

Good Luck to Cassidy, Doe Doe…LOL!
(03-09-2022, 03:15 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:

This is hilarious.
Fwiw, I think both will transition to the collegiate level. I do believe one will drop a level and be spectacular. I’ll let you speculate which.
Does having confidence both Rowe and Feltner will be fine make me an inbred eastern Kentucky nut job? If so, so be it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brutus's post:
  • Panther Thunder
Heaven forbid there be multiple talented players in the 15th & you just sit back and enjoy watching it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Panther Thunder's post:
  • Brutus
(03-10-2022, 10:34 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 03:15 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:

This is hilarious.
Yes it is, it’s also not a denial on your part….