Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Cooper (Sweet 16 Rd. 1)
(03-13-2022, 09:20 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-13-2022, 04:06 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: The Pikeville faithful is one thing. Loyal to a fault. No matter how much illegal cheating goes on, the faithful fans will condone it. No matter what.  You people have been told over and over all year and years by numerous people on here how and where your team stood in the pecking order of the state. You do not play anyone to get those lofty rankings then get to state and get drilled. One and done, and that's with the best you can recruit. The state rankings you tout are fools gold when you leave this region.

Thornsbury is the best player you have and it showed in the state. Only kid you had that could compete.

You can also accuse me of being anyone you want, that just shows how more stupid you are to anyone outside of Pikeville fans.

You got just exactly what I told you that you would get all year. Beat when you played your first real team. And it was a mismatch from the tip. Good luck next year. I will be back to put you in your place when the delusional foolishness starts again.

I look forward to another great year of Pikeville getting 31 wins and you crying all year. And you are a g/d liar about cheating and have given ZERO proof and will always be a g/d liar.

The "King" sounds like he's being eaten up with envy at the success of the Pikeville ladies. I read where they have won 109 games the last four seasons with four region titles. That's mighty strong and deserves tremendous accolades. I wonder how many titles the "King's" team has won over that span?

"King,"  what is your proof of "illegal cheating" ?   I'm sure a lot of us who are not familiar with that region would like to hear it. If you are a fan of the 15th region, why would you puff out your chest when a northern KY team beats your region champion? I always root for my region champs to do well at Rupp(with the exception of one school just east of here).
(03-13-2022, 04:06 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: The Pikeville faithful is one thing. Loyal to a fault. No matter how much illegal cheating goes on, the faithful fans will condone it. No matter what.  You people have been told over and over all year and years by numerous people on here how and where your team stood in the pecking order of the state. You do not play anyone to get those lofty rankings then get to state and get drilled. One and done, and that's with the best you can recruit. The state rankings you tout are fools gold when you leave this region.

Thornsbury is the best player you have and it showed in the state. Only kid you had that could compete.

You can also accuse me of being anyone you want, that just shows how more stupid you are to anyone outside of Pikeville fans.

You got just exactly what I told you that you would get all year. Beat when you played your first real team. And it was a mismatch from the tip. Good luck next year. I will be back to put you in your place when the delusional foolishness starts again.
That’s STILL not a denial, Doe Doe….

(03-13-2022, 09:43 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-13-2022, 09:20 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

I look forward to another great year of Pikeville getting 31 wins and you crying all year. And you are a g/d liar about cheating and have given ZERO proof and will always be a g/d liar.

The "King" sounds like he's being eaten up with envy at the success of the Pikeville ladies. I read where they have won 109 games the last four seasons with four region titles. That's mighty strong and deserves tremendous accolades. I wonder how many titles the "King's" team has won over that span?

"King,"  what is your proof of "illegal cheating" ?   I'm sure a lot of us who are not familiar with that region would like to hear it. If you are a fan of the 15th region, why would you puff out your chest when a northern KY team beats your region champion? I always root for my region champs to do well at Rupp(with the exception of one school just east of here).
He’s angry and bitter because Pikeville beat him and his daughter out of going to Rupp the whole time she was in High School. Everything else he says is just hot air.
If any of the young ladies from Pikeville read this forum, I sure hope that not a single one hangs her head one bit.  You should be so proud of what you have accomplished in the last four years. Simply amazing! Hold your heads high!!! Congratulations on an incredible run!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • HAIL PIKEVILLE!, jetpilot, Panther Thunder
(03-14-2022, 12:42 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: If any of the young ladies from Pikeville read this forum, I sure hope that not a single one hangs her head one bit.  You should be so proud of what you have accomplished in the last four years. Simply amazing! Hold your heads high!!! Congratulations on an incredible run!!!
No reason whatsoever to hang their heads. Hope they read every word. Take KingCommodores comments and post them in the weight room, locker room and somewhere in the gym. Read everyday and let it fuel the fire in them. The group returning is loaded and has potential to be even better next year. All the recruiting comments I don’t buy into. Winning is what everyone wants to be a part of and Pikeville is set up for a few years to come.
Not gonna lie guys, every fan in the region other than Pikesvilles fans echos what he says. Every team talks about it. Every teams parents talk about it. People talked about it a the state tourney. You may not like what he/she is saying but they are spot on what people say about Pikeville.
I’m sure there is definitely animosity when one team has been getting quality transfers and won 4 straight regions.
But just as you hear all the talk about Pikeville, I as a fan, hear all the laughs at King Nepotism from every fan I know in this region and the wonderings of why anyone outside of one player would even want to play there because only one player is ever promoted across every social media platform known to man. It’s really embarrassing and shameful to the other girls on that team. Is it not auspicious that the beginning and end of the coaching career is what it is as well?
Also I would like for you guys to quote all the posts where any Pikeville fans truly thought the girls team would go and actually have much success. Most posts are just congratulating them on winning the region. As long as Orem is there, (girls love playing for her) they will be a factor in the region. Tough for any 15th region girls program to have much success at the state tourney.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-14-2022, 03:37 PM)Dean of Dorton Wrote: Not gonna lie guys, every fan in the region other than Pikesvilles fans echos what he says. Every team talks about it. Every teams parents talk about it. People talked about it a the state tourney. You may not like what he/she is saying but they are spot on what people say about Pikeville.
I'm not gonna lie either. Everybody says your school sucks, your academics suck, and your sports teams suck. So why the hell would anybody want to go there unless they are just stuck there? Of course everyone is crying, 62 wins in basketball and a state championship and also a state championship in football makes everybody else cry a river. Keep it up, your tears taste like delicious ice cream.
My good buddy Ole JetPilot showed up again cursing and kicking cause the team he thought was the bomb, really "Bombed" when they played a real team. I told you after Christmas when you all avoided any real teams by going and playing in the watered down tourneys you did and barely winning against bad teams that your team was not real good outside of the region.

Congrats again on a good season. Like I said I will be back next year when you start running that mouth to remind you exactly where you are in the real pecking order.
(03-14-2022, 10:23 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: My good buddy Ole JetPilot showed up again cursing and kicking cause the team he thought was the bomb, really "Bombed" when they played a real team. I told you after Christmas when you all avoided any real teams by going and playing in the watered down tourneys you did and barely winning against bad teams that your team was not real good outside of the region.

Congrats again on a good season. Like I said I will be back next year when you start running that mouth to remind you exactly where you are in the real pecking order.

Sounds like the Pikeville ladies are clearly at the top of the pecking order in that region and probably will continue to be for awhile. As for the "King,"  I'd say his is just one very small pecker.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-14-2022, 10:23 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: My good buddy Ole JetPilot showed up again cursing and kicking cause the team he thought was the bomb, really "Bombed" when they played a real team. I told you after Christmas when you all avoided any real teams by going and playing in the watered down tourneys you did and barely winning against bad teams that your team was not real good outside of the region.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s funny. Doe Doe Rowe told me the exact same thing at Christmas nearly verbatim as to what you just said…..I highly doubt we’ll hear from you next year as the only kid you ever cared about coaching won’t be in the 15th Region anymore and your results as a Coach showed as much…

(03-14-2022, 03:37 PM)Dean of Dorton Wrote: Not gonna lie guys, every fan in the region other than Pikesvilles fans echos what he says. Every team talks about it. Every teams parents talk about it. People talked about it a the state tourney. You may not like what he/she is saying but they are spot on what people say about Pikeville.
“Drive too slow, they’ll call you gutless. Drive too fast, they’ll call you reckless. If you beat them, they’ll call you much worse”-Dale Earnhardt
Cheat and they will call you dirty low down cheating scoundrels- King Commodore

Problem is you bums cant even win cheating.

Let me add one more thing, you Pikeville homers are cheaters low down scoundrels. You cheat. Teach your kids to cheat or cheating is ok. Run your mouth like you have done nothing wrong, yet you are no more than a hypocrite. All of which the kids see and think because adults do it then it must be ok. Well let me tell you something, Its not ok to do this and to teach the children its ok. Its downright sad. And to think you all take up for these people who do such things. You will reap what you sow, Remember that.

Now carry on cheaters.
(03-15-2022, 08:48 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Cheat and they will call you dirty low down cheating scoundrels- King Commodore

Problem is you bums cant even win cheating.

Let me add one more thing, you Pikeville homers are cheaters low down scoundrels. You cheat. Teach your kids to cheat or cheating is ok. Run your mouth like you have done nothing wrong, yet you are no more than a hypocrite. All of which the kids see and think because adults do it then it must be ok. Well let me tell you something, Its not ok to do this and to teach the children its ok. Its downright sad. And to think you all take up for these people who do such things.  You will reap what you sow, Remember that.

Now carry on cheaters.
G/D lying psycho crybaby loser from a crappy school piece of sh!t.

0;53 through 1:23 for the crybabies on here
(03-15-2022, 05:11 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:

That’s funny. Doe Doe Rowe told me the exact same thing at Christmas nearly verbatim as to what you just said…..I highly doubt we’ll hear from you next year as the only kid you ever cared about coaching won’t be in the 15th Region anymore and your results as a Coach showed as much…

“Drive too slow, they’ll call you gutless. Drive too fast, they’ll call you reckless. If you beat them, they’ll call you much worse”-Dale Earnhardt
People said the same thing about Belfry a few years ago when we were winning all those championships in football.