Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pikeville vs. North Laurel / Sweet 16 rd.1
(03-15-2022, 10:20 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 05:20 PM)cchsfan4life Wrote: Pikeville really hasn't played much competition this year except a couple of games.  North has played a tough schedule throughout the season.  I still think it could go either way but I'd take North by 8.
This is the same way as their girls team. 290000-3 and gets drilled as soon as they leave the region. This game will be no different.
How do you like your crow sir?
(03-16-2022, 10:42 PM)Fan of many Wrote: Can I have my crow well done please. And a side of horse manure.
Congrats Pikeville

Looks like King "Commode" odore was way off base on his prediction, I mean, trolling. Kingfish, you owe jetpilot an apology. His team continues to win and advance. GRC will be a huge obstacle but I wouldn't count the Panthers out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-15-2022, 10:20 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 05:20 PM)cchsfan4life Wrote: Pikeville really hasn't played much competition this year except a couple of games.  North has played a tough schedule throughout the season.  I still think it could go either way but I'd take North by 8.
This is the same way as their girls team. 290000-3 and gets drilled as soon as they leave the region. This game will be no different.
Just checking on you KC? I figure ur heart is broke since Pikeville won.
Pikeville is living rent free in the Princess's head.
I said all year this was the best 15th region team since 2010 Shelby Valley. Sheppard is good but he has a lot to get better at or he will be Dontaie Allen when he gets to UK and ride the bench. NL had noone who could stay in front of Worrix.
Hail Pikeville!

Be-u-ti-ful.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nemo's post:
  • Panther Thunder
Pikeville 59 North 52!
Heck of a defensive game plan by pikeville. Had 3 dudes on reed the whole game, and his shooters didn’t hit shots like pikeville’s did. Also high school hall ABSOLUTELY needs a shot clock.....
Hail Pikeville
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • jetpilot
Has the Worrix kid been at Pikeville in previous seasons or is he new to the program?
Congrats to Mighty Pikeville! I'm from Belfry but Coach Justice is family (married my niece) and I'm on the Panthers Basketball Bandwagon. Win it all boys!
I'll take some crow to go along with the Sheppard family Zija that I drank too much of. I won't be mean but tonight was pretty eye opening.
(03-16-2022, 11:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Has the Worrix kid been at Pikeville in previous seasons or is he new to the program?

He came from Shelby Valley for a 5th year.

Fun to watch & probably picked up some small school offers tonight.
(03-16-2022, 11:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Has the Worrix kid been at Pikeville in previous seasons or is he new to the program?
Transferred from Shelby Valley this season for his 5th year.
5th year senior who transferred in this year from Shelby valley. Heck of a player
(03-08-2022, 12:45 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: north rolls not close
Well….. this didn’t age well ?
64SUR
(03-11-2022, 06:46 PM)Nygfan106wins Wrote: I don’t think north is good enough to pikeville.  I don’t think they have anyone to guard Sammons

You don’t think anyone can guard sammons.  Breaking News Reed Shepherd always guard the best player!!!

How did Shepherd do on Sammons tonight?
(03-08-2022, 10:26 PM)WinkWinkler Wrote: Field let me down. North Laurel will not. By 20. The 15th region is terrible and will be even worse next year with all the 19 year olds moving on. Pikeville is the weakest team in the field. I predict the 15th region will not win a game in the Sweet Sixteen in the next 25 years.
delete your account clown
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • 2000PHS, Hambley
(03-08-2022, 10:43 PM)pocoboy18 Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 10:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 10:26 PM)WinkWinkler Wrote: Field let me down. North Laurel will not. By 20. The 15th region is terrible and will be even worse next year with all the 19 year olds moving on. Pikeville is the weakest team in the field. I predict the 15th region will not win a game in the Sweet Sixteen in the next 25 years.
I predict you are the dumbest person on here.

Watch Pikeville take down John Hardin the last time they were at Rupp and try to tell me they have no chance vs N Laurel. 

Why does a game from 4 years ago hold any relevancy here?
It doesn't. Smile
(03-09-2022, 12:23 AM)fansville Wrote: I can’t wait to hear some of the excuses being thrown around after this game plays out
We're waiting, bring them on
(03-09-2022, 01:47 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 12:26 AM)Grinch1 Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 12:23 AM)fansville Wrote: I can’t wait to hear some of the excuses being thrown around after this game plays out
Why would Pikeville make excuses?  If they lose to North they still went out at Rupp.  Losing to a 5 star UK commit on his future home floor is nothing to be ashamed of. I don’t think they’ll be any excuses.   The Panthers have had an amazing season and those seniors get to finish at Rupp while others are at home.  Pretty sweet if you ask me.

sounds like you are prepping excuses for a loss ..
We miss you on this thread
(03-09-2022, 01:29 AM)Blue Lips Wrote: Pikeville Prep is going down. They can’t stop Shepard
Smile
(03-09-2022, 02:19 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 11:29 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 10:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 10:09 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 09:49 PM)jetpilot Wrote: And just like that, Pikeville's chances of winning just doubled.

Tripled...    Smile
I'm taking my daughter to Rupp. Come on up and I will buy you a beverage. Should be the best game of the opening round.
That's very nice of you, my friend. I would so love to see this game. Should be a dandy. Unfortunately, my dad is having surgery for an aneurysm today and that's kinda my focus right now. We may have to wait until the Corbin-Pikeville Pigskin game in August. I look forward to seeing you then. Please keep my dad in your thoughts if you don't mind. Good luck to the Panthers!
Prayers for your Dad
Absolutely. Please PM me his first name so I can say it in a prayer for him. And please keep us posted.
(03-15-2022, 09:20 AM)jamesclay Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 09:49 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-08-2022, 07:45 PM)jamesclay Wrote: North Laurel by 30
And just like that, Pikeville's chances of winning just doubled.

0 x 0 is still 0.
I think your posts on here sealed the deal for the Panthers, Clay! Good job!
Here’s my excuse. Pikeville had a better team. Justice had a great defensive game plan, and Valentine never made an adjustment, he needed someone else out front to try to free Sheppard up on the offensive end. Although that might not have mattered, because that was the worst game I’ve ever seen Reed play. And North’s lack of anyone around Reed, other than Davidson, who did have a nice game, was exposed. I told my wife during warmups while watching Sammons that he was going to be a problem for North. Dude can play, and has got to be what JP, 6-7 or so?. What I didn’t know from warmups was that Worrix was gonna be that quick and pesky. That’s a good basketball team. If they could somehow get GRC Friday, and I hope they do, they’re going to Saturday night.
[-] The following 2 users Like Van Hagar's post:
  • Head_Viper, jetpilot
Don’t remember who said that the 15th region would not win a game at Rupp in 25 years but I want my $1gillion dollars!!
[-] The following 2 users Like 2000PHS's post:
  • jetpilot, Panther Thunder
There are few things that are more enjoyable to read on here than a good ole JetP victory lap hahaha
[-] The following 3 users Like 2000PHS's post:
  • Big Five-0-, jetpilot, PHSFAN
(03-17-2022, 03:20 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
delete your account clown

Rip Van Winkler is probably down for a long nap.
Not a chance on account being deleted. The sun shines on every dogs ---, occasionally. They are not even close to the 2010 Shelby Valley team. GRC will correct this mistake.
(03-17-2022, 11:51 AM)WinkWinkler Wrote: Not a chance on account being deleted. The sun shines on every dogs ---, occasionally.  They are not even close to the 2010 Shelby Valley team.  GRC will correct this mistake.

I agree with you! Pikeville will probably eventually lose to someone!