Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round)
Final from Rupp Arena. 

The Panthers season ends at 31-3. 

The size from Cooper was problematic for PHS on both ends. Congratulations to the Jaguars on the win in their first Sweet 16 appearance. 

Thank you to all involved with PHS this season. It was a really fun ride!

Thank you to Seniors Emma Ratliff and Kylie Hall for their efforts in the Maroon & White!

109 wins & 4 Region Titles in four seasons. Expecting another great year in 2022-23.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Panther Thunder's post:
  • jetpilot
109 wins and 4 region titles... That is seriously strong right there. Congratulations ladies!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot
So your proud of wins and lowly regional titles. I thought the goal was to win the State Tournament each year. The 15th region could take the best players from each team and still wouldn’t make it out of the first round. The boys will find out when they play. It will be the same result but you do have “single a” football.
(03-14-2022, 10:17 PM)WinkWinkler Wrote: So your proud of wins and lowly regional titles. I thought the goal was to win the State Tournament each year. The 15th region could take the best players from each team and still wouldn’t make it out of the first round. The boys will find out when they play. It will be the same result but you do have “single a” football.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Lowly regional titles" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*deep breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Winners keep winning and losers keep crying.
You are the one crying jetpilot. Your team never lived up to your lofty expectations despite the low life cheating. So sad to be teaching kids to cheat and be dishonest. Sad.
(03-15-2022, 10:12 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: You are the one crying jetpilot. Your team never lived up to your lofty expectations despite the low life cheating. So sad to be teaching kids to cheat and be dishonest. Sad.
Sad to be teaching kids that only one kid on a team matters….How’d that work out for you, Doe?
(03-15-2022, 10:12 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: You are the one crying jetpilot. Your team never lived up to your lofty expectations despite the low life cheating. So sad to be teaching kids to cheat and be dishonest. Sad.
You are the lowlife and a crying lowlife at that. I hope you get over your yeast infection.
Do you two approve of the stuff thats went on at Pikeville. All of Kentucky are waiting for your answer. Defend yourself and give facts why you are teaching your kids to cheat. Do not defer with cheap shots at other people. Lets stay on track.

Cheaters.
(03-15-2022, 10:24 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Do you two approve of the stuff thats went on at Pikeville. All of Kentucky are waiting for your answer. Defend yourself and give facts why you are teaching your kids to cheat. Do not defer with cheap shots at other people. Lets stay on track.

Cheater

I would assume you are a fan of a school based in Pike County. Please tell me one school besides Phelps that doesn't have a transfer playing for them in at least one sport. The real secret to success at Pikeville is the "Parents". They are willing to do what ever they have to make sure their child is at voluntary workouts mandatory practice and individual workouts with private coaches. Parents at that school don't whine and complain when a 6 am lift is scheduled they get up and make sure their child is on time. Fact is Pikeville parents and kids just flat out work programs around them. Now we may not be state powerhouse in girls basketball but i promise they will kick anyone ass in this area and thats a win. Now you want to stop kids from coming to Pikeville and Belfry. Turn off your computer and get your ass to work. Make it to where they don't want to leave their school and transfer to pikeville and belfry.
(03-15-2022, 10:24 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Do you two approve of the stuff thats went on at Pikeville. All of Kentucky are waiting for your answer. Defend yourself and give facts why you are teaching your kids to cheat. Do not defer with cheap shots at other people. Lets stay on track.

Cheaters.
You are a liar and an idiot. We don't have to prove a negative, low IQ person. How it works is you prove they are cheating. You are the biggest d-bag who has ever posted on this site, and it isn't even remotely close.
Look, I'm not from Pike County but a lot of what I hear sounds almost identical to what a lot of people from schools around here say about Corbin. It sounds like a bunch of sour grapes and envy to me. Again, I don't know this region that well but it seems like Pikeville leads the pack in athletic achievements and probably in academics as well. People from lesser schools like to throw shade at the school at the top of the mountain. I hear all this sh!t about cheating but you never offer up any substantiation for your claims?

How do they cheat? Sounds like the reason you say they cheat is because they win, Win, WIN !!! Honestly, it sounds like Pikeville's critics are twelve year old girls. Without any evidence to suggest otherwise, this is what it sounds like to me. I say that because I hear this same stuff all the time.
  • jetpilot

Cheaters.
The State wants to know what proof you have of the accusations you make. Haven’t seen where you posted a shred of evidence backing up your claims…The burden of proof is on the accuser, Doe Doe…

(03-15-2022, 11:03 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:

Cheaters.
The State wants to know what proof you have of the accusations you make. Haven’t seen where you posted a shred of evidence backing up your claims(Note: Hearsay isn’t evidence)…I’m sure you’ll forgive us if we don’t just take your word for it. The burden of proof is on the accuser, Doe Doe…No further questions you’re honor…

Cheaters.
The State wants to know what proof you have of the accusations you make. Haven’t seen where you posted a shred of evidence backing up your claims…The burden of proof is on the accuser, Doe Doe…

I suspect that there isn't a shred of evidence for the claim. If there is, the ones making the cheating claims should be excited to let everyone know the evidence.
(03-15-2022, 11:12 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Cheaters.

I suspect that there isn't a shred of evidence for the claim. If there is, the ones making the cheating claims should be excited to let everyone know the evidence.
One would think….
Have a question for ya KC? Why are you trolling and just singling out Pikeville? Why not say Perry Central and all the transfers they’ve gotten over the last 10 years?
Why not Paintsville when they got the entire Pburg class? Why not Belfry when they have tons of kids that don’t even live in Ky? Why not when SV and ER just switch kids around like baseball trading cards every year? As a matter of fact Shelby Valleys two best boys players over the last 6-7 years Potter and Warrix never went to any SV feeder schools but instead went to Pike Central feeder schools…..why weren’t you on here yelling then?
It’s simple, only when it doesn’t benefit you or when it’s a team that you couldn’t beat anyway and the new player only made them better and further out of reach for your team. Listen you may or may not be Capt Nepotism and honestly I don’t care, but just because kids come to a good school to play doesn’t make that school cheaters. Actually back a few years you hinted that a transfer from Perry Central could be coming to SV. Was there cheating involved then? Or was that one going to be a legit transfer unlike Pikeville’s?
Pikeville irks you and it’s obvious. I pray for you my brother that maybe one day you can find some peace in your heart.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • HAIL PIKEVILLE!
(03-15-2022, 10:51 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Cheaters.
You are a liar and an idiot. We don't have to prove a negative, low IQ person. How it works is you prove they are cheating. You are the biggest d-bag who has ever posted on this site, and it isn't even remotely close.
Would you please answer if you agree with whats being done there as to the accusations of cheating and recruiting. Both on the girls side boys side and football? Do you also agree that children are being taught a very bad lesson? This is the question at hand Mr JetPilot and would you quit sidestepping the questions? This seemingly is a easy answer for anyone who has children and wants whats best for all. I would love to get you on a stand in court.

Cheaters.
One last thing for tonight, whats even more pathetic than a cheater? Someone who cheats and still cannot win.
I think King Commodore is referring to Thornsberry transferring to Pikeville as the cheating accusations. I am not close enough to the program to know why she left. Is there anything you know that we do not??
(03-15-2022, 11:48 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:

Cheaters.
Would you please answer if you agree with whats being done there as to the accusations of cheating and recruiting. Both on the girls side boys side and football? Do you also agree that children are being taught a very bad lesson? This is the question at hand Mr JetPilot and would you quit sidestepping the questions? This seemingly is a easy answer for anyone who has children and wants whats best for all. I would love to get you on a stand in court.

Cheaters.
One last thing for tonight, whats even more pathetic than a cheater? Someone who cheats and still cannot win.
Your logic is flawed here, Doe. Nobody in their right mind is going to answer a question based on nothing more than rumor and inneuendo generated by you, yourself. Once again…Present your evidence (Note: Hearsay isn’t Evidence) and we’ll respond in kind. With the evidence you’ve presented, you couldn’t even get inside the courtroom to get anyone on the stand….
(03-15-2022, 11:12 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Cheaters.

One would think….

Cheaters.

Cheaters.
Lot of whining and lying and still not a shred of evidence. Plus how dumb are you to want me on the stand in court? You would be laughed out of the courtroom. Put up or shut up loser. Where is your evidence? Several people are asking you and all you come back with is more lying and crying. And oh yeah, 76 wins in football and basketball, 2 state championships and 5 regional championships. Plus cheerleaders won a national championship. So eat it lying crying loser...
(03-16-2022, 05:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Cheaters.

Cheaters.
Lot of whining and lying and still not a shred of evidence. Plus how dumb are you to want me on the stand in court? You would be laughed out of the courtroom. Put up or shut up loser. Where is your evidence? Several people are asking you and all you come back with is more lying and crying. And oh yeah, 76 wins in football and basketball, 2 state championships and 5 regional championships. Plus cheerleaders won a national championship. So eat it lying crying loser...
Next thing we know,  Perry Mason Commodore will be accusing those girls of cheating also.
  • jetpilot
(03-16-2022, 12:52 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: I think King Commodore is referring to Thornsberry transferring to Pikeville as the cheating accusations. I am not close enough to the program to know why she left. Is there anything you know that we do not??
KHSAA ruled her eligible and he still cries.
(03-16-2022, 08:37 AM)Realtalk101 Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 12:52 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: I think King Commodore is referring to Thornsberry transferring to Pikeville as the cheating accusations. I am not close enough to the program to know why she left. Is there anything you know that we do not??
KHSAA ruled her eligible and he still cries.
And lies.
Two things. I am not a fan of any team in Pike County. They all cheat. But Pikeville is the worst. KHSAA already has this from several sources. I dont understand you buffoons dont get everyone in the state knows and talks about what is going on. Its amazing you act like whats going on here is not known.

None of you have answered whether or not you approve of kids being taught cheating at any level, or any circumstance in life is acceptable. This is seemingly a easy question to answer. However you all have not chosen to answer so I am going to assume you are ok with this.

jetpilot you would never make it to the witness stand. You would be deemed unfit to testify. Rule 601 would get a low IQ witness like yourself.
(03-16-2022, 07:38 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Two things. I am not a fan of any team in Pike County. They all cheat. But Pikeville is the worst. KHSAA already has this from several sources. I dont understand you buffoons dont get everyone in the state knows and talks about what is going on. Its amazing you act like whats going on here is not known.

None of you have answered whether or not you approve of kids being taught cheating at any level, or any circumstance in life is acceptable. This is seemingly a easy question to answer. However you all have not chosen to answer so I am going to assume you are ok with this.

jetpilot you would never make it to the witness stand. You would be deemed unfit to testify. Rule 601 would get a low IQ witness like yourself.
One more time…Hearsay isn’t evidence.
What'd you think of that GRC/Perry County game King Commodore that just ended a few minutes ago? Isn't that your team???
We got wore out. No way we could play with them. I am not sure anyone can beat GRC.

(03-16-2022, 08:13 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
(03-16-2022, 07:38 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Two things. I am not a fan of any team in Pike County. They all cheat. But Pikeville is the worst. KHSAA already has this from several sources. I dont understand you buffoons dont get everyone in the state knows and talks about what is going on. Its amazing you act like whats going on here is not known.

One more time you never answered my question.
A Perry County fan crying about cheating..what irony lol.
(03-16-2022, 11:12 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: A Perry County fan crying about cheating..what irony lol.
Are you convinced he's a Perry County fan? They aren't even a 15th region team so why so much hatred on Pikeville?
(03-16-2022, 09:44 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: We got wore out. No way we could play with them. I am not sure anyone can beat GRC.

(03-16-2022, 08:13 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:

One more time you never answered my question.
I have a question for you. If you’re parents got divorced, would they still be Brother and Sister?