Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round)
(04-04-2022, 10:13 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 10:34 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Where did I say I was a Trumper? You fools are demented. Along with being cheaters.

And If I came on a podcast and said what I knew to be true you would not air it. Wanna bet?
Come on and find out…

(04-04-2022, 01:44 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 10:34 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Where did I say I was a Trumper? You fools are demented. Along with being cheaters.

And If I came on a podcast and said what I knew to be true you would not air it. Wanna bet?
OSH is not a Pikeville fan and he has a raging case of Trump derangement syndrome. Now, did you miss the part where HP said he would be glad to debate you on his podcast?
Just a tip, what you have given us so far is idiotic rantings of a crazy person and not the first smidgen of anything resembling the truth.
Which would make for one heck of show!!! LOL!!!
I am here for ALL THIS!!! Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes irishcard16's post:
  • jetpilot
Lets bring Orem on the podcast to, along with all the transfers parents. I'm in and I get to ask the questions to and I will tell what I know and let them deny.
(04-05-2022, 07:04 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Lets bring Orem on the podcast to, along with all the transfers parents. I'm in and I get to ask the questions to and I will tell what I know and let them deny.
Buddy, you’re gonna have a hard enough time with me. Don’t make it harder on yourself than it’s already gonna be….
(04-05-2022, 07:04 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Lets bring Orem on the podcast to, along with all the transfers parents. I'm in and I get to ask the questions to and I will tell what I know and let them deny.
Please, I want to see this fool try to tell parents where they can and cannot send their children to school. Plus it’s a one question checkmate.
PT: King, are you aware of any player that has ever played for Pikeville who wasn’t cleared by the KHSAA first?
King: No.
PT: Nice having you on, have a nice day.
(04-05-2022, 08:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
Please, I want to see this fool try to tell parents where they can and cannot send their children to school. Plus it’s a one question checkmate.
PT: King, are you aware of any player that has ever played for Pikeville who wasn’t cleared by the KHSAA first?
King: No.
PT: Nice having you on, have a nice day.
No, I win when KC shows up and reveals who he truly is and I don’t even have to say a word…His final and most embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Mighty Panthers….
Whoever it is can leave their vehicle running. Quick takedown.
(04-05-2022, 09:48 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Whoever it is can leave their vehicle running. Quick takedown.
Can this pirate come be in the audience? Please. Lol

I don’t have a dog in this fight just a bystander. However I do know the father of one of the transfers and could very easily set up a meeting with you. Just DM me.
(04-05-2022, 09:48 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Whoever it is can leave their vehicle running. Quick takedown.
If he had the guts to show up in the first place, that is…
Off topic:
Eli Johnson to Pikeville per his mother’s Twitter.
All the tears taste like delicious ice cream lol
1. Everyone talking about kids transferring but not one can do this without parents making it happen. Some have legit reasons from moving for job or wanting to play for better programs. Some times it is parents trying to live what they could never do through their child but whatever the reason blame parents and let kids be kids. Very few play past high school so let’s just be happy for the kids and hope that mom and dad don’t screw it up for them no matter where they go to school. I’ll say one last time(maybe) Winning is the best recruiting tool out there.
(04-06-2022, 08:46 AM)Truewords Wrote: 1. Everyone talking about kids transferring but not one can do this without parents making it happen. Some have legit reasons from moving for job or wanting to play for better programs. Some times it is parents trying to live what they could never do through their child but whatever the reason blame parents and let kids be kids. Very few play past high school so let’s just be happy for the kids and hope that mom and dad don’t screw it up for them no matter where they go to school. I’ll say one last time(maybe) Winning is the best recruiting tool out there.
I agree 100% with every word of this post.

(04-05-2022, 10:29 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
Can this pirate come be in the audience? Please. Lol

I don’t have a dog in this fight just a bystander. However I do know the father of one of the transfers and could very easily set up a meeting with you. Just DM me.
Sorry Card, I’m not complaining but our studio is just barely big enough for us. You’d have to watch at home like everyone else.
Probably just a very tiny chance he/she will show up but it would be great entertainment for the few minutes it lasted.

If the segment happens the podcast should offer him/her a $100 gift certificate to The Log Cabin so they and their significant other can enjoy a great steak dinner while in town.
(04-06-2022, 06:17 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: Probably just a very tiny chance he/she will show up but it would be great entertainment for the few minutes it lasted.

If the segment happens the podcast should offer him/her a $100 gift certificate to The Log Cabin so they and their significant other can enjoy a great steak dinner while in town.
Should get Jerry’s involved as well. Don’t want them left out….?
(04-06-2022, 06:17 PM)PHSFAN Wrote: Probably just a very tiny chance he/she will show up but it would be great entertainment for the few minutes it lasted.

(04-06-2022, 10:57 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:

There's still a Jerry's around? One of my frequent haunts from when i was a kid.  I loved me a J-Boy!!!

(04-03-2022, 04:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 04:45 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 01:13 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 01:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 11:09 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Dean is no better than you other fools. If he was smart he would tell it like it is like I do and not beat around the bush.

Johnny Alvin all over facebook trying to get people to believe  he aint going to Pikeville after you idiots wont leave him alone. Its really pathetic how Pikeville cheats. Those posts have been sent to KHSAA too.
Insane lying loser who belongs in a straightjacket in a rubber room. Nothing whatsoever on his Facebook page. You are a sad, pitiful person.
See below and tell the world who is a liar? You must be a democrat. 

Johnnie Alvin
Mac09trch 1s1358u tat 7:43cr PMme3d  ·
Rumor mill is running wild.  I do not own property in Pikeville.  I have NOT been offered a different job in Pike co.  We are selling our house on Elkhorn creek Lord willing.  We do want to move closer Lord willing. We want to be closer to church, work, and the gym.  We have been looking for almost 15years.  Please feel free to ask me by messaging me if you have a question and especially when you see a fb rant full of completely false accusations about me.  For some reason people believe fb as truth.  Last but definitely not least Kylie Alvin will go to the high school that she wants to and where she feels is best for her. I support her in whatever she does.  We love our school, and our community.  We have spent countless days in the church, gym running leagues, practices, games, etc…. People tend to forget what you have done for their own kids when they are clicking share or carrying foolishness.  My Bible teaches me that believers will be persecuted and I can take it with the help of my Lord.  It hurts my family.  It hurts my wife and kids. Think about that before you want to rant about people or coaches or whatever.  Use your energy to spread kindness in this ugly world.

King Crab,

For someone that rants post after post  about how these young men and women are cheaters instead of celebrating their achievments, maybe you would be a better person if you WERE a Democrat and not an apostle of Trumpism.  Is that what your Bible and your political party compels you to do and say --- call people that you don't know fools and try to diminish the accomplishments of the kids (that you don't know) from Pikeville. Such a shame. You need to be better.
 Extremely doubtful lol...he does need to be better though, but probably not happening.

He's a Will Smith, without the movie credits. Probably bullies girls.  lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot
^^^Have to go to Paris KY to get Jerry's, Pikeville closed several years ago. I grew up there also OSH. J-boy, Champ, Julienne salad, slaw, cherry coke...all great. Was the gathering place before/after Pikeville games in the day.
I try to make it out to Paris once or twice a year just to get a J-Boy plate...I absolutely hated it when the Jerry's in Pikeville closed because it definitely held a special place in all of our hearts that grew up there and it was one of the few good restaurants in town.
(04-07-2022, 09:47 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Have to go to Paris KY to get Jerry's, Pikeville closed several years ago. I grew up there also OSH. J-boy, Champ, Julienne salad, slaw, cherry coke...all great. Was the gathering place before/after Pikeville games in the day.

It was a popular hangout here in Corbin back in the day, too. Was located right bedside the Pepsi Cola bottling plant on Cumberland Falls Road.  J-Boy , Champ , fries, slaw ... all YUM!!!
What if I told you I had recordings of parents from Pikeville talking about what has transpired? What if I told you there were more people that has them that they have personally made? You guys think that you all are untouchable. The rest of the 15th is gunning for you as well as the 14th. People are tired of the cheating and will go to lengths to bring down Pikeville. Whether you like it or not, NOBODY likes a cheater. Especially one who flaunts it. Without your recruits you would not be top 5. Other Pikeville parents are talking about it also. Yes the parents whose kids are left out by this dastardly practice the powers that be has taken. Shameful.
(04-07-2022, 11:37 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: What if I told you I had recordings of parents from Pikeville talking about what has transpired? What if I told you there were more people that has them that they have personally made? You guys think that you all are untouchable. The rest of the 15th is gunning for you as well as the 14th. People are tired of the winning and will go to lengths to bring down Pikeville. Whether you like it or not, NOBODY likes a winner. Especially one who flaunts it. Without your recruits you would not be top 5. Other Pikeville parents are talking about it also. Yes the parents whose kids are left out by all this winning the powers that be has taken. Shameful.
Bat sh!t crazy.
(04-08-2022, 01:48 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-07-2022, 11:37 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: What if I told you I had recordings of parents from Pikeville talking about what has transpired? What if I told you there were more people that has them that they have personally made? You guys think that you all are untouchable. The rest of the 15th is gunning for you as well as the 14th. People are tired of the winning and will go to lengths to bring down Pikeville. Whether you like it or not, NOBODY likes a winner. Especially one who flaunts it. Without your recruits you would not be top 5. Other Pikeville parents are talking about it also. Yes the parents whose kids are left out by all this winning the powers that be has taken. Shameful.
Bat sh!t crazy.

No, I am serious you idiot. These exist and I have some of them myself. There are others that have way more than I do. And like it or not you got some BIG internal problems. Its gonna be fun watching how this unfolds. Im gonna enjoy.
(04-08-2022, 01:28 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:
Bat sh!t crazy.

No, I am serious you idiot. These exist and I have some of them myself. There are others that have way more than I do. And like it or not you got some BIG internal problems. Its gonna be fun watching how this unfolds. Im gonna enjoy.
So are these recordings done legal or illegally under state law? Still don’t believe they exist just another grown adult who is worried about little kids instead of having a life. Why don’t you message some of these parents of the kids that have transferred and have a conversation with them instead of hiding  behind the keyboard.
Bat sh!t crazy.

The only way you will enjoy is if you love Pikeville getting 30+ wins, going to Rupp, and making serious runs at All-A and Sweet 16 state championships. Nobody gives a rat's a$$ what you say you have. Kids are going to school at Pikeville because they want to. It's none of your business or anyone else's. The KHSAA has cleared everyone who has ever played sports there that moved in. Nobody has to beg anyone to go to school at Pikeville, people go there because the school excels in every way possible. Something you wouldn't know anything about. So keep crying yourself to sleep every night and keep trying to record people whining and follow all the PHS sports teams for another year while they fill up another trophy case. Pikeville plays by the book so you won't see them getting in any trouble with the KHSAA.

Oh and I almost forgot. GFY loser.
(04-08-2022, 03:04 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote:
Bat sh!t crazy.

So are these recordings done legal or illegally under state law? Still don’t believe they exist just another grown adult who is worried about little kids instead of having a life. Why don’t you message some of these parents of the kids that have transferred and have a conversation with them instead of hiding  behind the keyboard.
I did not personally make them. I have just heard them and had someone send to me. Many parents in this area are very upset by this blatant cheating by Pikeville in several sports. I have no idea how they were made. Just telling you that there are many many more people thats on more of a hell bent mission than myself to stop this breaking of the rules as well as teaching the kids bad examples. Its a shame really when you think about this.

(04-08-2022, 03:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
Bat sh!t crazy.

The only way you will enjoy is if you love Pikeville getting 30+ wins, going to Rupp, and making serious runs at All-A and Sweet 16 state championships. Nobody gives a rat's a$$ what you say you have. Kids are going to school at Pikeville because they want to. It's none of your business or anyone else's. The KHSAA has cleared everyone who has ever played sports there that moved in. Nobody has to beg anyone to go to school at Pikeville, people go there because the school excels in every way possible. Something you wouldn't know anything about. So keep crying yourself to sleep every night and keep trying to record people whining and follow all the PHS sports teams for another year while they fill up another trophy case. Pikeville plays by the book so you won't see them getting in any trouble with the KHSAA.

Oh and I almost forgot. GFY loser.
jetpilot such anger. Like I have said before the only thing you pilot is a broom.
^^^World class liar, crybaby and loser. The only thing people want to stop is all the winning.
(04-08-2022, 03:38 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^World class liar, crybaby and loser. The only thing people want to stop is all the winning.
jetpilot what will you say when these are proven true? I mean everyone knows they are true, but when Pikeville get puts probation? Parents are mad. What do you say to these parents who are saying what I am and are mad about bringing recruited players in to play over their children. They know these are not legitimate moves. How do you defend such actions and breaking of the rules.
(04-08-2022, 03:46 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 03:38 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^World class liar, crybaby and loser. The only thing people want to stop is all the winning.
jetpilot what will you say when these are proven true? I mean everyone knows they are true, but when Pikeville get puts probation? Parents are mad. What do you say to these parents who are saying what I am and are mad about bringing recruited players in to play over their children. They know these are not legitimate moves. How do you defend such actions and breaking of the rules.
You are a liar and lies don't work on here. Everything in your post is known to be false. I don't have to prove a negative, which you ignore in your whining lying insane rants. Come talk to us if Pikeville EVER gets in trouble. They WON'T and you KNOW they won't.
Keep crying yourself to sleep every night and if you ever want to go look at all the trophy cases at PHS hit me up.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-08-2022, 04:28 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
You are a liar and lies don't work on here. Everything in your post is known to be false. I don't have to prove a negative, which you ignore in your whining lying insane rants. Come talk to us if Pikeville EVER gets in trouble. They WON'T and you KNOW they won't.
Keep crying yourself to sleep every night and if you ever want to go look at all the trophy cases at PHS hit me up.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As usual you have avoided the questions. You can not answer a direct question because you know you will make Pikeville look bad. The question is not that they are cheating and have cheated, but the question is how do you condone this and what it teaches the children? jetpilot I think is a child posting on here. Is there an age limit for anyone to post?
(04-08-2022, 04:41 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 04:28 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

As usual you have avoided the questions. You can not answer a direct question because you know you will make Pikeville look bad. The question is not that they are cheating and have cheated, but the question is how do you condone this and what it teaches the children? jetpilot I think is a child posting on here. Is there an age limit for anyone to post?
I don't condone cheating and I'm so glad that Pikeville (my alma mater) doesn't cheat and never has.
Do you condone lying and crying on a sports bulletin board and the lessons you are teaching children? Obviously you do or you would stop.
I’m so confused on why 15th region parents would be mad. They almost all have transfers. Pikeville can’t help the players they get aren’t as good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Realtalk101's post:
  • jetpilot