Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round)
(04-03-2022, 04:45 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 01:13 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 01:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 11:09 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Dean is no better than you other fools. If he was smart he would tell it like it is like I do and not beat around the bush.

Johnny Alvin all over facebook trying to get people to believe  he aint going to Pikeville after you idiots wont leave him alone. Its really pathetic how Pikeville cheats. Those posts have been sent to KHSAA too.
Insane lying loser who belongs in a straightjacket in a rubber room. Nothing whatsoever on his Facebook page. You are a sad, pitiful person.
See below and tell the world who is a liar? You must be a democrat. 

Johnnie Alvin
Mac09trch 1s1358u tat 7:43cr PMme3d  ·
Rumor mill is running wild.  I do not own property in Pikeville.  I have NOT been offered a different job in Pike co.  We are selling our house on Elkhorn creek Lord willing.  We do want to move closer Lord willing. We want to be closer to church, work, and the gym.  We have been looking for almost 15years.  Please feel free to ask me by messaging me if you have a question and especially when you see a fb rant full of completely false accusations about me.  For some reason people believe fb as truth.  Last but definitely not least Kylie Alvin will go to the high school that she wants to and where she feels is best for her. I support her in whatever she does.  We love our school, and our community.  We have spent countless days in the church, gym running leagues, practices, games, etc…. People tend to forget what you have done for their own kids when they are clicking share or carrying foolishness.  My Bible teaches me that believers will be persecuted and I can take it with the help of my Lord.  It hurts my family.  It hurts my wife and kids. Think about that before you want to rant about people or coaches or whatever.  Use your energy to spread kindness in this ugly world.

King Crab,

For someone that rants post after post  about how these young men and women are cheaters instead of celebrating their achievments, maybe you would be a better person if you WERE a Democrat and not an apostle of Trumpism.  Is that what your Bible and your political party compels you to do and say --- call people that you don't know fools and try to diminish the accomplishments of the kids (that you don't know) from Pikeville. Such a shame. You need to be better.
 Extremely doubtful lol...he does need to be better though, but probably not happening.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round) - by jetpilot - 04-03-2022, 04:57 PM