Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round)
(04-06-2022, 08:46 AM)Truewords Wrote: 1. Everyone talking about kids transferring but not one can do this without parents making it happen. Some have legit reasons from moving for job or wanting to play for better programs. Some times it is parents trying to live what they could never do through their child but whatever the reason blame parents and let kids be kids. Very few play past high school so let’s just be happy for the kids and hope that mom and dad don’t screw it up for them no matter where they go to school. I’ll say one last time(maybe) Winning is the best recruiting tool out there.
I agree 100% with every word of this post.

(04-05-2022, 10:29 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:
(04-05-2022, 09:48 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Whoever it is can leave their vehicle running. Quick takedown.
Can this pirate come be in the audience? Please. Lol

(04-05-2022, 07:04 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Lets bring Orem on the podcast to, along with all the transfers parents. I'm in and I get to ask the questions to and I will tell what I know and let them deny.
I don’t have a dog in this fight just a bystander. However I do know the father of one of the transfers and could very easily set up a meeting with you. Just DM me.
Sorry Card, I’m not complaining but our studio is just barely big enough for us. You’d have to watch at home like everyone else.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round) - by HAIL PIKEVILLE! - 04-06-2022, 04:07 PM