Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round)
(04-08-2022, 01:28 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 01:48 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-07-2022, 11:37 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: What if I told you I had recordings of parents from Pikeville talking about what has transpired? What if I told you there were more people that has them that they have personally made? You guys think that you all are untouchable. The rest of the 15th is gunning for you as well as the 14th. People are tired of the winning and will go to lengths to bring down Pikeville. Whether you like it or not, NOBODY likes a winner. Especially one who flaunts it. Without your recruits you would not be top 5. Other Pikeville parents are talking about it also. Yes the parents whose kids are left out by all this winning the powers that be has taken. Shameful.
Bat sh!t crazy.

No, I am serious you idiot. These exist and I have some of them myself. There are others that have way more than I do. And like it or not you got some BIG internal problems. Its gonna be fun watching how this unfolds. Im gonna enjoy.
The only way you will enjoy is if you love Pikeville getting 30+ wins, going to Rupp, and making serious runs at All-A and Sweet 16 state championships. Nobody gives a rat's a$$ what you say you have. Kids are going to school at Pikeville because they want to. It's none of your business or anyone else's. The KHSAA has cleared everyone who has ever played sports there that moved in. Nobody has to beg anyone to go to school at Pikeville, people go there because the school excels in every way possible. Something you wouldn't know anything about. So keep crying yourself to sleep every night and keep trying to record people whining and follow all the PHS sports teams for another year while they fill up another trophy case. Pikeville plays by the book so you won't see them getting in any trouble with the KHSAA.

Oh and I almost forgot. GFY loser.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round) - by jetpilot - 04-08-2022, 03:29 PM