Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Carter @ Lawrence County
Lawrence County 9 East Carter 2

Bryce Blevins (2 innings 26 pitches I believe 6ks 1 hit sitting 86-87 on a cold night), Will Lafferty, Jake Derifield, Ford Skaggs, and Dylan Whitt pitched for Lawrence County. Harley Bowen (he threw it well for EC sitting 77-78 topped 80 a hand full of times gave up 3 runs I think), Tate Scott, Austin Hutchinson, Kameron Wells, and I think they had one more pitcher but not sure the players name. 

Lawrence County had 10 hits, East Carter had 2. 

Lawrence County has looked pretty solid defensively, offensively, and on the mound in their 2 scrimmages.
I think the other pitcher was Matthew Tomolonis.
Lawrence is the favorite in the 15th for good reason. Loaded. But we still need to play the games . There are 4 other teams that if given opportunity could pull off an upset in tournament
(03-11-2022, 01:56 PM)Truewords Wrote: Lawrence is the favorite in the 15th for good reason. Loaded. But we still need to play the games . There are 4 other teams that if given opportunity could pull off an upset in tournament
100% agree with this take. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day in baseball. That’s why you play the games.
I know on the football field things get a little chippy from time to time between the pirates and dawgs. But from where I stand I have the upmost respect for the baseball program in Louisa, top notch well ran program.