Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Hicks to Johnson Central
Johnson Central announced former Shelby Valley boys coach Jim Hicks will be the girls coach next season.
Good Luck Coach Hicks. Great guy and a honest man.
Hahahahaha, just lost all credibility with this post. While at SV his best player was from Johns Creek and his next best player was from Mullins. Also took a swing at an opposing player and had to be restrained from attacking the kid by his staff. No one needs to respond to this joker ever again on this board. Hahahahaha

And for what it’s worth, I have absolutely nothing against Hicks. I hope he’s had some time to reflect on some of his sideline antics and reigned in some of his anger. I actually think people can grow and change. I hope he has success at JC. I just posted to just show how biased KC is in his posts and completely discredit him. One person can accept transfers and even have a very questionable on court incident with a teenager but KC completely thinks he’s a great guy.
SAY WHAT YOU WANNA SAY ABOUT COACH HICKS. THE MAN CAN COACH AND HE IS AGREAT PERSON AND WONDERFUL FAMILY. JOHNSON CENTRAL GOT A GREAT COACH. BE PATIENT GOLDEN EAGLES AND COACH HICKS WILL BUILD THE PROGRAM BACK TO WHERE IT WILL BE A 15TH REGION CONTENDER EVER YEAR. GOOD LUCK JIM BOB HICKS.
Good hire for Tommy McKenzie everyone needs a second chance.