Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Basketball players in the medical fields:
On 1-19-1985 score has Boyd County 86 Elkhorn City 71. Brian Vanhoose scored 17 points and Mitch Isenhoff scored 53 points. At the Arby's Classic played in Bristol, TN. on December 27, 1985 Todd Cline for Sheldon Clark scored 43 points. This number from their records is in the top 8 of all the games played in this classic. Walter Pigman in 1975 for Louisa made 12 consecutive field goals in the old West Liberty gym in a B-team game. Kyle Lovern wrote a basketball story about the 1975 Kermit Blue Devils in the Mountain Citizen sports pages last Wednesday. January 26, 1985 a 9th grader Brian Charles scored 16 points and junior center Bill Mosley had 8 points and 16 rebounds in a home win for Phelps. Brad Lowe for Pike Central scored 24 points in the 2006 region and 21 points in the 2005 region. As i write this is Alyssa Elswick from Shelby Valley in the layup line in the All-Star game. But high honors go to her mother for the player she was but most important the work she does at the hospital. Dr. Brian Vanhoose was the ER doctor who saw to my mother. Walters daughter was the head nurse that eased the iv into her arm. The security guard graduated from Phelps in 1985 who opened the one door for visitors to enter the hospital. The nurse aide who helped the doctor who my mom saw on the iPad graduated from Pike Central in 2005. One of her aides graduated from Tug Valley. The floor nurse and young man who worked the EKG machine both graduated from Sheldon Clark. A floor aide in the nursing facility this weekend played fullback for Mingo Central.
(04-09-2022, 06:23 PM)wheeler Wrote: On 1-19-1985 score has Boyd County 86 Elkhorn City 71. Brian Vanhoose scored 17 points and Mitch Isenhoff scored 53 points. At the Arby's Classic played in Bristol, TN. on December 27, 1985 Todd Cline for Sheldon Clark scored 43 points. This number from their records is in the top 8 of all the games played in this classic. Walter Pigman in 1975 for Louisa made 12 consecutive field goals in the old West Liberty gym in a B-team game. Kyle Lovern wrote a basketball story about the 1975 Kermit Blue Devils in the Mountain Citizen sports pages last Wednesday. January 26, 1985 a 9th grader Brian Charles scored 16 points and junior center Bill Mosley had 8 points and 16 rebounds in a home win for Phelps. Brad Lowe for Pike Central scored 24 points in the 2006 region and 21 points in the 2005 region. As i write this is Alyssa Elswick from Shelby Valley in the layup line in the All-Star game. But high honors go to her mother for the player she was but most important the work she does at the hospital. Dr. Brian Vanhoose was the ER doctor who saw to my mother. Walters daughter was the head nurse that eased the iv into her arm. The security guard graduated from Phelps in 1985 who opened the one door for visitors to enter the hospital. The nurse aide who helped the doctor who my mom saw on the iPad graduated from Pike Central in 2005. One of her aides graduated from Tug Valley. The floor nurse and young man who worked the EKG machine both graduated from Sheldon Clark. A floor aide in the nursing facility this weekend played fullback for Mingo Central.

This is the oddest post. 
Haha I was thinking the same thing when I read it. I was like where is this going……
My big take away from this is that Wheeler asks everyone that they come in contact with where they went to school and if they have any athletic accomplishments.

I hope your mother is doing well.