•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who does Breathitt go after now?
COREY HOSKINS AN ASSISTANT AT PERRY CENTRAL WOULD BE A GREAT HIRE. FOR REAL!!!!
I would love to see coach Perry in the 14th region.l like his style.Work or sit

You can't try to rewrite record book every year and win.Some coaches think they winning getting thier picture took at half court giving somebody a 1000 point ball.why every play is ran for one kid.Evrry pick is set for one kid.cant win period
Some coaches coached 20 years and won nothing but got pat on the back for getting his picture took with some politic kid getting a 1000 ball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Turnover's post:
  • Theeaglehaslanded
Mathew Perry is one of if if not the best skill training coaches in the state of ky he would bring discipline to the team he will have a great base offense with plenty of discipline transition play he will also demand defense an effort Breathitt will get it wrong again if they don’t hire this man
If the Breathitt parents forced Noble out to hire Corey Hoskins or Matthew Perry then they get what they deserve.

What makes Hoskins a good pick? He lost at Jackson, lost at Buckhorn and then jumped on the bandwagon at PCC because he didn’t want to stay at Owsley after taking the job. Collins would probably be gone for sure also if he came. They didn’t get along at Buckhorn from everything I was told.

Perry coached at Morgan for 20 years and had complete control of the youth sports from Kindergarten up and still struggled to build a program without recruiting. He finished last year with like 7 high school kids on the team. He is a really hard nosed coach which I honestly don’t think most of Breathitt’s kids or PARENTS can handle when it comes down to it.
People don't like coaches that coach without a click.only way you can be a coach is be a yell man.Except the ones winning they have control.They play who earns it.Why 55th district is so weak.
Kevin Keithley. You heard it here first
(04-19-2022, 10:25 AM)HollerRat Wrote: Kevin Keithley. You heard it here first
Be nice but can Breathitt afford him? I know he's got a kid that's pretty good.
Was talking to a few friends at AAU game at PCC this past Friday and they said Kyle Maggard was going after the Breathitt job. He would be a great hire. Wouldn’t put up with politics.
Going to play daddy ball hire Todd Turner he was a great middle school assistant
Turnover I know you hate breathitt county sports. You’ve always said politics played a role with you’re family is why you all never played at breathitt. Politics never played a role with your family but it has with several families in the past. I hope they make a good hire and the coach plays the best players that’s available. I don’t have any family ties to any players in the team so it doesn’t matter to me who they hire. But I don’t think Todd Turner will be the new coach. Probably be better off if they hire a complete stranger that has no ties to anyone in the county. They need to act fast tho as I’ve been hearing a couple players already getting that transfer itch. Turnover Wolfe county is toast. They won’t be a factor for a while.
I know several players getting the itch. I heard last night that all 4 assistants, which is also 2 of the middle school coaches resigned, or were asked to resign by administration. Be interesting to see what happens I guess.
Sounds like they are going to start fresh. Hoping they can get someone to bring this crew together and make a run next season.
You know all about it Todd.Throw a rock in a bunch of dogs the one you hit will bark.???
(04-19-2022, 01:31 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Sounds like they are going to start fresh. Hoping they can get someone to bring this crew together and make a run next season.

If the few players leave that are talking about it, then there won’t be a run. We will see how it plays out I guess.
Turnover how is it you can say names on here but if I say your name I’m banned.
You said mine plenty times best I recall

You still here didn't know they ban you you still here
Hearing that the Bellamy's are pushing for Perry from Morgan. They need a coach who will not listen to the parents. It would have to be a coach outside of the region, no one wants to coach Breathitt. They run off every coach they have. Denny Fugate, Brian Hall, John Noble, Amis, no good coach will want to coach at this school for a long time. Parents are too involved and think their kid is the best player ever.
LOL
So are the Bellamy boys the ones that got Noble removed as coach? Are they on the school board?
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • WaterBoy15thregion
(04-20-2022, 03:23 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: So are the Bellamy boys the ones that got Noble removed as coach?  Are they on the school board?

So your telling me that you run off a coach that went 27-8, and you want to hire a coach that went 2-24?
I’ve saw a lot of stupid things on here, but that one is at the top of the list.
[-] The following 3 users Like 14th region fanman's post:
  • griffman, Huck Fin, wannacat
Lol that sounds like a decision just smart enough for the parents that ran Noble off to push to hire Matthew Perry. He has had complete control of Morgan County basketball for 20 years and has ran it straight into the ground. Noble has won everywhere he has been. If the Bellamys are pushing for Perry he’s promised them something I can assure you of that.

The sad thing is some of these parents only care about their kids and next year. They don’t really care anything at all about the basketball program. They would love to see some players get mad and leave so their kids can get more shots.
Regardless of whoever it is, kids are going to have to accept being pushed and coached.
Reds Fan sounds like you know all about down the road ain't never been to state one man show
Breathitt hires Perry be interesting for a big man down the road. ???
It appears that bleacher coaches have now switched to bleacher athletic directors.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BelieveInTheHorn's post:
  • Justthefacts1
I truly believe that Coach Noble was honest when he said he had to put family first. After all it's a business and you have to take "promotions " when they come along. Leslie showed they were prepared to win any bidding war. Nobody ran him off. He's being smart with opportunities.
As for his replacement? I thought you could count out a couple but now I'm not sure about that. I think Breathitt will end up with a top notch coach. Credit to the administration for taking it seriously and putting the program first.
Adam Reed at Bracken.
Any players leaving since Noble did?
(04-24-2022, 11:59 AM)BlackAndYellow Wrote: Any players leaving since Noble did?
No. All still right there. Don’t foresee any of them leaving. The majority of them are going into their senior year.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next