Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
2022 State Champion Predictor Thread
(05-12-2022, 01:23 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-24-2022, 12:35 AM)fansville Wrote: A- Raceland is my pick as they return everyone except 2 seniors including nearly all of their offensive production and key parts on both sides of the ball. To be the champ in this division you have to beat the champ and they will have to play Pikeville again this year if they are to win it all. Pikeville returns Birchfield at RB and his production alone is enough to carry most teams but without McNamee back there at QB I could see the box being a lot more crowded next season and running a little tougher.

2A: I don’t know a lot about 2A but LCA is my pick but they have some huge shoes to fill with the loss of Xavier Brown and Mason Moore among others.

3A: Paducah redeems itself this year and goes all the way. They return a dynamite duo with the young QB and RB both putting up huge numbers last year. They will need some WR to step up and fill big shoes of Thomas & Marshall.
Belfry will struggle to replace the production of Dixon early but it’s hard to ever count out a run by them come November.

4A: Boyle for a 3 peat but Haddix obviously needs someone kids step up in a big way to fill the void at QB and at WR left by Gillis & Lanter. With that I could see it being hard fought for Boyle over JC and or Franklin.  Also I think Lou Central is going to compete and very well may be firing on all cylinders come November. I don’t see Corbin in the title discussion next year.

5A: I would like to see FD get over the hump but they just can’t seem to get it done for a championship for whatever reason. They are my pick though but they may need another one of those transfer portal QBs and an WR to replace Key. I’m not sure how South Warren can replace Veltkamp’s production plus their leading rusher to have the firepower make it back to the ship.

6A: somebody from the big 3 of male/st X/Trinity is hard to pick against. I will throw Madison Central in there in though has they were impressive last season under Holcomb. The Hensley kid is a stud at RB but I’m not sure what graduation did to their offensive line.
Pikeville will demolish Raceland again.
Raceland is Pikeville’s Super Bowl. Played their best game of the season against Raceland. We seem to bring that out in teams.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 State Champion Predictor Thread - by RAM-A-DEVIL - 05-14-2022, 10:53 PM