Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard draws Perry to Open District Play
Oh how the stars have aligned. Top 2 teams in the region currently get to knock one out before regional play. 

Predictions???
Is this true?
(04-28-2022, 02:10 PM)BKBaseball Wrote: Is this true?
That it is.
That is big for regionals.

When they draw?
Complete joke that we still use a blind draw for districts. I know it is argued every year but not to have both teams in region because of it is ridiculous. Now if they lost to either Buckhorn or Leslie so be it. But complete joke. This really opens it up. Should be a fun game to watch though!
When do they play and where is district at?
May 16 at Perry
What an absolute joke, you could combine Leslie and Buckhorn and Perry or Hazard either one would put a mercy rule on them. Pretty much guarantees the 53rd, 55th or 56th district champion a first round bye.
Reason they need to seed instead of blind draw. This first time in baseball in a long time they play each other in first game of district
Thank You KHSAA JOKES for letting this crap happen. Only in Kentucky. Man up KHSAA and start doing what other states do. The best should move on to the next round. Take care of the petty and weak once again.
How is this KHSAA fault? They need to seed like other districts. If I’m not mistaken girl softball in that district seed.
(04-28-2022, 03:28 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Thank You KHSAA JOKES for letting this crap happen.  Only in Kentucky.  Man up KHSAA and start doing what other states do.  The best should move on to the next round.  Take care of the petty and weak once again.

Not KHSAA fault. It's the 54th district. Hazard and Perry wanna seed. Buckhorn and Leslie do not.
Wolfe co give Perry Central all they wanted last night and then some. That team is young and will be legit in the near future
The districts vote on it. If it’s a tie on whether or not to seed I think they just do whatever the previous year did. They can change it on their own. However, if you are Leslie or buckhorn you’re always going to vote to draw.
Buckhorn and Leslie have to vote to give their kids the best chance to succeed and make the region. Why should they vote to benefit PCC or Hazard? I can promise you PCC & Hazard aren’t going to do anything to help them. Other than recruits there best players in every sport. Lol
You shouldn’t be rewarded for not being very good.