•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
Jetpilot, Are you coming to Corbin?
(05-10-2022, 11:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 11:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Does this mean Pikeville will smoke some hind end at Corbin dougie?

No. The Hound Dawgs will still have Panthers up a tree Smile
Please bring a huge sack of money to the game.

Or just cook us a meal at the tailgate hehe
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Bull got out!, pjdoug
(05-10-2022, 11:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Jetpilot, Are you coming to Corbin?
Absolutely. Beer on me at that Wrigley joint.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • pjdoug
(05-10-2022, 11:52 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 11:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 11:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Does this mean Pikeville will smoke some hind end at Corbin dougie?

No. The Hound Dawgs will still have Panthers up a tree Smile
Please bring a huge sack of money to the game.

Or just cook us a meal at the tailgate hehe
I can get some folding money from a Williamsburgopoly game down at the Wal-"marks" .
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
(05-10-2022, 11:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Wrigley has good food and craft beers.
I told you Corbin was in trouble.
(05-11-2022, 10:29 AM)jamesclay Wrote: I told you Corbin was in trouble.

Dakota wasn't the most talented receiver on Corbin's football team. We'll see who's in trouble.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bazooka Joe's post:
  • Colonelfan72
(05-11-2022, 01:20 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:

Dakota wasn't the most talented receiver on Corbin's football team. We'll see who's in trouble.
So who is the most talented?
(05-11-2022, 01:30 PM)RunninReb Wrote:

I'm not giving you a scouting report lol, you'll know soon enough. I'll just say this, everybody Corbin plays will be forced into a 2-high safety look and a 7-man box cause there's not a kid in this state that can cover him 1 on 1. The thing overlooked in Corbin's last 2 losses to JC has been the fact that JC played cover 0 on running downs and cover 1 on passing downs. Nobody will be doing that this year. This will be a pick your poison kind of offense. If you can't stop the run with 7, things are going to get interesting.
(05-11-2022, 01:43 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:

I'm not giving you a scouting report lol, you'll know soon enough. I'll just say this, everybody Corbin plays will be forced into a 2-high safety look and a 7-man box cause there's not a kid in this state that can cover him 1 on 1. The thing overlooked in Corbin's last 2 losses to JC has been the fact that JC played cover 0 on running downs and cover 1 on passing downs. Nobody will be doing that this year. This will be a pick your poison kind of offense. If you can't stop the run with 7, things are going to get interesting.
Well sounds like you are in the know when it comes to Corbin football. I am just curious as to who it may be as Dakota is definitely the most athletic player on their team. Sounds like they have gotten someone out.
(05-11-2022, 01:45 PM)RunninReb Wrote:

Well sounds like you are in the know when it comes to Corbin football. I am just curious as to who it may be as Dakota is definitely the most athletic player on their team. Sounds like they have gotten someone out.

This kid is bigger, faster and more athletic than Dakota, and that's no disrespect to Dakota, he's fantastic. Haddix knows this kid and if Dakota is sharing info in Danville then just make a phone call and you can find out about him.

The fact they knew what it was a "passing" down and "running" down is incredible. Also, the fact Corbin had Longmire, Patterson, Combs, Huff, and others and it wasn't a "pick your poison" offense then is suspect.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HurryUp1001's post:
  • Jack Lambert

Dakota is the only kid on the team with offers from the SEC Power 5 teams.

There's no secret in picking 3 yards and a cloud of dust.....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert
(05-11-2022, 01:57 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote:

The fact they knew what it was a "passing" down and "running" down is incredible. Also, the fact Corbin had Longmire, Patterson, Combs, Huff, and others and it wasn't a "pick your poison" offense then is suspect.

I'm not getting into why I believe Corbin's offense was limited these past two years.

(05-11-2022, 02:13 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:20 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: Dakota wasn't the most talented receiver on Corbin's football team. We'll see who's in trouble.

Every D1 school that comes to town talks this kid's ear off and invites him to their camps. Fact is they've never seen him before and they don't usually offer on sight without any film. Maybe you should check with your sources lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bazooka Joe's post:
  • HurryUp1001
(05-11-2022, 02:25 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:20 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: Dakota wasn't the most talented receiver on Corbin's football team. We'll see who's in trouble.

I'm not getting into why I believe Corbin's offense was limited these past two years.

(05-11-2022, 01:30 PM)RunninReb Wrote: So who is the most talented?

Every D1 school that comes to town talks this kid's ear off and invites him to their camps. Fact is they've never seen him before and they don't usually offer on sight without any film. Maybe you should check with your sources lol.

Dude it’s not becoming when you constantly overhype a kid because of your relationship to him and downplay everyone else. Also the secret weapon talk is silly, it’s no secret who you are and who your kid is. He’s a great athlete but never even played WR and may not even start. As for the other stuff, while he may be taller, he is not “bigger” by any stretch of the imagination. He may be faster but not by much if any at all and saying he’s the most athletic player on the team in my opinion is clouded judgement because of your relationship.

However you slice it, Dakota was a huge loss who’s size and athleticism will not be replaced by any one single person currently on the roster.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fansville's post:
  • Jack Lambert

So the kid you are speaking of has never played football? Seeing as they haven't seen any film on him....
[-] The following 1 user Likes HurryUp1001's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(05-11-2022, 02:39 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote:

(05-11-2022, 01:43 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: I'm not giving you a scouting report lol, you'll know soon enough. I'll just say this, everybody Corbin plays will be forced into a 2-high safety look and a 7-man box cause there's not a kid in this state that can cover him 1 on 1. The thing overlooked in Corbin's last 2 losses to JC has been the fact that JC played cover 0 on running downs and cover 1 on passing downs. Nobody will be doing that this year. This will be a pick your poison kind of offense. If you can't stop the run with 7, things are going to get interesting.

So the kid you are speaking of has never played football? Seeing as they haven't seen any film on him....

Interesting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • HurryUp1001
(05-11-2022, 02:38 PM)fansville Wrote:

(05-11-2022, 01:43 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: I'm not giving you a scouting report lol, you'll know soon enough. I'll just say this, everybody Corbin plays will be forced into a 2-high safety look and a 7-man box cause there's not a kid in this state that can cover him 1 on 1. The thing overlooked in Corbin's last 2 losses to JC has been the fact that JC played cover 0 on running downs and cover 1 on passing downs. Nobody will be doing that this year. This will be a pick your poison kind of offense. If you can't stop the run with 7, things are going to get interesting.

Dude it’s not becoming when you constantly overhype a kid because of your relationship to him and downplay everyone else. Also the secret weapon talk is silly, it’s no secret who you are and who your kid is. He’s a great athlete but never even played WR and may not even start. As for the other stuff, while he may be taller, he is not “bigger” by any stretch of the imagination. He may be faster but not by much if any at all and saying he’s the most athletic player on the team in my opinion is clouded judgement because of your relationship.

However you slice it, Dakota was a huge loss who’s size and athleticism will not be replaced by any one single person currently on the roster.

Blah, blah, blah lol

6'6 (6'8 wingspan), 210-215 pounds (25 pounds heavier than Dakota), 4.6 40 (faster than Dakota), 35 inch vertical, 10 inch hands, should I continue? Also, I don't think I ever said most athletic on the team. Brody Wells is super athletic and when you consider West's size he is an amazing athlete as well. Also, the kid's little brother is pretty athletic too considering he's 6'3 235.

I said more talented, he has work to do, but looks awfully good right now. That's not overhype, it's a fact. If he doesn't start there will be a lot of D1 schools disappointed that they won't get film on him and he will fall into a very happy lap somewhere at the next level. Don't call me out because you're jealous, God gave him those gifts and I for one don't mind praising them, especially considering the journey he's had to travel to get here.

Of course he's played football, first time at receiver
(05-11-2022, 03:32 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:

(05-11-2022, 01:45 PM)RunninReb Wrote: Well sounds like you are in the know when it comes to Corbin football. I am just curious as to who it may be as Dakota is definitely the most athletic player on their team. Sounds like they have gotten someone out.

Blah, blah, blah lol

6'6 (6'8 wingspan), 210-215 pounds (25 pounds heavier than Dakota), 4.6 40 (faster than Dakota), 35 inch vertical, 10 inch hands, should I continue? Also, I don't think I ever said most athletic on the team. Brody Wells is super athletic and when you consider West's size he is an amazing athlete as well. Also, the kid's little brother is pretty athletic too considering he's 6'3 235.

I said more talented, he has work to do, but looks awfully good right now. That's not overhype, it's a fact. If he doesn't start there will be a lot of D1 schools disappointed that they won't get film on him and he will fall into a very happy lap somewhere at the next level. Don't call me out because you're jealous, God gave him those gifts and I for one don't mind praising them, especially considering the journey he's had to travel to get here.

(05-11-2022, 01:45 PM)RunninReb Wrote: Well sounds like you are in the know when it comes to Corbin football. I am just curious as to who it may be as Dakota is definitely the most athletic player on their team. Sounds like they have gotten someone out.

If a D1 school wants a kid, they offer. There have been plenty of kids play a certain position in HS and completely switch roles in college with little to no film at all of them playing that position. WR switching to DB, OL to DL,  and vice versa...even QB to WR/TE. Happens quiet often...I don't think any colleges are going to say, "man we are really disappointed, we wanted this kid but he didn't start as a receiver so there is no way we can offer him."
(05-11-2022, 03:47 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:57 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote: The fact they knew what it was a "passing" down and "running" down is incredible. Also, the fact Corbin had Longmire, Patterson, Combs, Huff, and others and it wasn't a "pick your poison" offense then is suspect.

(05-11-2022, 02:13 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Dakota is the only kid on the team with offers from the SEC Power 5 teams.

Blah, blah, blah lol

(05-11-2022, 01:57 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote: The fact they knew what it was a "passing" down and "running" down is incredible. Also, the fact Corbin had Longmire, Patterson, Combs, Huff, and others and it wasn't a "pick your poison" offense then is suspect.

(05-11-2022, 02:13 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Dakota is the only kid on the team with offers from the SEC Power 5 teams.

If a D1 school wants a kid, they offer. There have been plenty of kids play a certain position in HS and completely switch roles in college with little to no film at all of them playing that position. WR switching to DB, OL to DL,  and vice versa...even QB to WR/TE. Happens quiet often...I don't think any colleges are going to say, "man we are really disappointed, we wanted this kid but he didn't start as a receiver so there is no way we can offer him."

Guess you missed the part where I said they have all invited him to their camps. They want to clock him officially before offering. 

I played D1 football, how about you? Are you speaking from experience?

Furthermore, what do you mean downplayed everyone else? I haven't downplayed anyone.
(05-11-2022, 04:43 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 11:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Wrigley has good food and craft beers.
Dougie I tried to reply to your PM but your box is full…

(05-11-2022, 02:46 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Interesting.

I suddenly have the urge to vomit and crap at the same time….
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Gitback Coach, Jack Lambert
Lol, you guys are the worst. All you wanna do is blame and bad mouth coaches and cry when you get beat by a better team. Then you wanna attack and discredit anyone whose opinion doesn't fit your narrative. It's painful how predictable some of you are.

Good luck with your miserable attitudes, I'm happy as a lark and can't wait to see this football team develop and grow. We've got a high ceiling, sayonara
(05-11-2022, 05:03 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: Lol, you guys are the worst. All you wanna do is blame and bad mouth coaches and cry when you get beat by a better team. Then you wanna attack and discredit anyone whose opinion doesn't fit your narrative. It's painful how predictable some of you are.

Good luck with your miserable attitudes, I'm happy as a lark and can't wait to see this football team develop and grow. We've got a high ceiling, sayonara

It’s May wait till the middle of September, then you can get on here and voice your frustrations with the rest of us…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Colonelfan72
Pretty cool this thread was hijacked to focus on an unnamed kid who has never played receiver that is wanted by tons of D1 colleges in the nation to play receiver. Best kept secret of 2022???
[-] The following 1 user Likes FootballFan1999's post:
  • RunninReb
I can’t wait to see the mystery at receiver for the hounds and he lead them to the promise land. There’s not many 6-6 guys who run 4.6 40s and don’t play. I’ll be waiting for Saban, stoops and kirby to show up in corbin watching him. But anyways, Patterson and Longmire get early UK offers and more because of high potential, at corbin the potential has been wasted dearly. Longmire alone had the talent to win a ring but wasn’t presented with a system to help him get better. Same for Patterson. Patterson, if he goes to boyle, will become that star X receiver that will flourish no matter who’s against him.

And one last thing, why didn’t the wonder kid play before hand, you know since he can throw, run, catch, tackle, kick, and fill the water cooler all at the same time.
Good Luck Dakota in your new adventure. Guys just wish the kid luck and get on with Redhound football. If kids don’t want to play there, let them leave. Life will go on.
TD Hounds I deleted some messages Smile
So the mystery player is a converted QB to WR?! The story intensifies.. if he’s 6’6 4.6 speed and was top on 4A in passing why is he not playing Q?? I’d have responded to the message but it got deleted.

Blah, blah, blah lol

You must have been born in March, because you're Windy!
(05-11-2022, 05:03 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: Lol, you guys are the worst. All you wanna do is blame and bad mouth coaches and cry when you get beat by a better team. Then you wanna attack and discredit anyone whose opinion doesn't fit your narrative. It's painful how predictable some of you are.

You're a whiney ,little ,mediocre ,wannabe coach.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next