•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
(05-11-2022, 07:53 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: I can’t wait to see the mystery at receiver for the hounds and he lead them to the promise land. There’s not many 6-6 guys who run 4.6 40s and don’t play. I’ll be waiting for Saban, stoops and kirby to show up in corbin watching him. But anyways, Patterson and Longmire get early UK offers and more because of high potential, at corbin the potential has been wasted dearly. Longmire alone had the talent to win a ring but wasn’t presented with a system to help him get better. Same for Patterson. Patterson, if he goes to boyle, will become that star X receiver that will flourish no matter who’s against him. 

And one last thing, why didn’t the wonder kid play before hand, you know since he can throw, run, catch, tackle, kick, and fill the water cooler all at the same time.

He was probably at Whitley County Middle school.
I don’t know about times but it sounds like the kid in question is the Warren kid who left Corbin and went to Knox last year to play QB based on his size description. Doesn’t he have a younger brother that played last year at Corbin about that size mentioned as the younger brother?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corbin's post:
  • Bull got out!
(05-11-2022, 01:20 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 10:29 AM)jamesclay Wrote: I told you Corbin was in trouble.

Dakota wasn't the most talented receiver on Corbin's football team. We'll see who's in trouble.

I know nothing about Dakota, but I do know what Boyle DOES have. Besides that, Corbin sucks anyways.
(05-12-2022, 12:34 AM)jamesclay Wrote:

Dakota wasn't the most talented receiver on Corbin's football team. We'll see who's in trouble.

I know nothing about Dakota, but I do know what Boyle DOES have. Besides that, Corbin sucks anyways.

Do you pluck the feathers before you suck?
(05-11-2022, 03:53 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 03:47 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 03:32 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 02:38 PM)fansville Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 02:25 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: I'm not getting into why I believe Corbin's offense was limited these past two years.

Every D1 school that comes to town talks this kid's ear off and invites him to their camps. Fact is they've never seen him before and they don't usually offer on sight without any film. Maybe you should check with your sources lol.

Dude it’s not becoming when you constantly overhype a kid because of your relationship to him and downplay everyone else. Also the secret weapon talk is silly, it’s no secret who you are and who your kid is. He’s a great athlete but never even played WR and may not even start. As for the other stuff, while he may be taller, he is not “bigger” by any stretch of the imagination. He may be faster but not by much if any at all and saying he’s the most athletic player on the team in my opinion is clouded judgement because of your relationship.

However you slice it, Dakota was a huge loss who’s size and athleticism will not be replaced by any one single person currently on the roster.

Blah, blah, blah lol

6'6 (6'8 wingspan), 210-215 pounds (25 pounds heavier than Dakota), 4.6 40 (faster than Dakota), 35 inch vertical, 10 inch hands, should I continue? Also, I don't think I ever said most athletic on the team. Brody Wells is super athletic and when you consider West's size he is an amazing athlete as well. Also, the kid's little brother is pretty athletic too considering he's 6'3 235.

I said more talented, he has work to do, but looks awfully good right now. That's not overhype, it's a fact. If he doesn't start there will be a lot of D1 schools disappointed that they won't get film on him and he will fall into a very happy lap somewhere at the next level. Don't call me out because you're jealous, God gave him those gifts and I for one don't mind praising them, especially considering the journey he's had to travel to get here.

(05-11-2022, 02:39 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 02:25 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: I'm not getting into why I believe Corbin's offense was limited these past two years.

Every D1 school that comes to town talks this kid's ear off and invites him to their camps. Fact is they've never seen him before and they don't usually offer on sight without any film. Maybe you should check with your sources lol.
So the kid you are speaking of has never played football? Seeing as they haven't seen any film on him....

Of course he's played football, first time at receiver
If a D1 school wants a kid, they offer. There have been plenty of kids play a certain position in HS and completely switch roles in college with little to no film at all of them playing that position. WR switching to DB, OL to DL,  and vice versa...even QB to WR/TE. Happens quiet often...I don't think any colleges are going to say, "man we are really disappointed, we wanted this kid but he didn't start as a receiver so there is no way we can offer him."

Guess you missed the part where I said they have all invited him to their camps. They want to clock him officially before offering. 

I played D1 football, how about you? Are you speaking from experience?

Furthermore, what do you mean downplayed everyone else? I haven't downplayed anyone.
It's obvious who you are now. My biggest question was why you went from bashing Corbin to becoming their biggest fan. Now we know.

(05-12-2022, 12:10 AM)Corbin Wrote: I don’t know about times but it sounds like the kid in question is the Warren kid who left Corbin and went to Knox last year to play QB based on his size description. Doesn’t he have a younger brother that played last year at Corbin about that size mentioned as the younger brother?
Careful. Mr. D1 will sue you lol.
(05-12-2022, 01:19 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Do you piss in the pot before you stir it?
Dear coach Haddix,

We as fans have come to terms with your departure. We realize it wasn’t your choice, but more of those who were behind the scene’s undermining you and failing to keep promises. We have also come to terms with the departure of Patterson. But as a booster, alumni, and former player we ask just one more thing if you…… can you please take Greer as well? I know where asking a lot. But it’s just one last thing for the program you called home. We realize he wouldn’t have a coaching role, and honestly we don’t blame you. We appreciate you’re cooperation in this sad time.

Thanks

Your Corbin fans.

P.s. holler at us if there’s an opening for superintendent at boyle. We’ll send Cox too.
[-] The following 7 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!, Gitback Coach, HighViz, king360, Old School Hound, Playcaller66, TD Hounds
(05-12-2022, 12:47 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Dear coach Haddix,

We as fans have come to terms with your departure. We realize it wasn’t your choice, but more of those who were behind the scene’s undermining you and failing to keep promises. We have also come to terms with the departure of Patterson. But as a booster, alumni, and former player we ask just one more thing if you…… can you please take Greer as well? I know where asking a lot.  But it’s just one last thing for the program you called home. We realize he wouldn’t have a coaching role, and honestly we don’t blame you. We appreciate you’re cooperation in this sad time.

Thanks

Your Corbin fans.

P.s. holler at us if there’s an opening for superintendent at boyle.  We’ll send Cox too.

Big Grin I Second this statement!!!!! Hound05 couldn't of said it better! I'll have to go laugh this one off somewhere, oh my gosh, you have brought me to laughing tears lol.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • HighViz, Hound05
(05-12-2022, 10:43 AM)jamesclay Wrote:

Do you give a good measure? 13 for a dozen?
(05-12-2022, 02:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(05-12-2022, 10:43 AM)jamesclay Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 01:20 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: Dakota wasn't the most talented receiver on Corbin's football team. We'll see who's in trouble.

Do you give a good measure? 13 for a dozen?

Do you come up with anything original or just steal all your attempts at humor?
Has this became official yet? I’ve not seen anything other than on here. I’ve heard this for years and honestly figured it’d be a long shot to happen since he’s made it this long. As bad as I hate to see Dakota go, this probably isn’t a bad move. If he is indeed gone, I wish him nothing but the absolute best.
(05-12-2022, 04:24 PM)Corbin Wrote: Has this became official yet? I’ve not seen anything other than on here. I’ve heard this for years and honestly figured it’d be a long shot to happen since he’s made it this long. As bad as I hate to see Dakota go, this probably isn’t a bad move. If he is indeed gone, I wish him nothing but the absolute best.

From what I have been told, yes. It’s official.
(05-12-2022, 04:24 PM)Corbin Wrote: Has this became official yet? I’ve not seen anything other than on here. I’ve heard this for years and honestly figured it’d be a long shot to happen since he’s made it this long. As bad as I hate to see Dakota go, this probably isn’t a bad move. If he is indeed gone, I wish him nothing but the absolute best.
 Dakota is 100% Rebels
[-] The following 2 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!, Rebel55

We as fans have come to terms with your departure. We realize it wasn’t your choice, but more of those who were behind the scene’s undermining you and failing to keep promises. We have also come to terms with the departure of Patterson. But as a booster, alumni, and former player we ask just one more thing if you…… can you please take Greer as well? I know where asking a lot.  But it’s just one last thing for the program you called home. We realize he wouldn’t have a coaching role, and honestly we don’t blame you. We appreciate you’re cooperation in this sad time.

Thanks

Your Corbin fans.

P.s. holler at us if there’s an opening for superintendent at boyle.  We’ll send Cox too.
Savages... I almost pooped myself reading this. Funniest I’ve read in a minute for sure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Playcaller66's post:
  • Bull got out!

Thanks

Your Corbin fans.

The only negative thing I see in this post is that I could only like it one time…
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hound05
I showed my wife and she about Laid an egg lol!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • TD Hounds
https://twitter.com/Dj_pattersonn

https://twitter.com/Dj_pattersonn/status...26/photo/1
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesdeane's post:
  • Bull got out!
This just opens up PT for one of the other RedHound big dogs, Corbin just reloads. It'll be OK.
So politics runs off a good kid and athlete?
(05-13-2022, 05:30 PM)Spoozer12 Wrote: This just opens up PT for one of the other RedHound big dogs, Corbin just reloads.  It'll be OK.

kings of the district
(05-13-2022, 05:30 PM)Spoozer12 Wrote: This just opens up PT for one of the other RedHound big dogs, Corbin just reloads.  It'll be OK.

Spoken like a true Corbinite, you don’t simply reload with D1 athletes every year…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
We are the kings of the district because we don’t play any good teams. I’m just telling it like it is.
Kings of district but a true joker in the region.

Boyle will show you how to reload. They do it year in and year out. It all starts with a great feeder program and other schools coaches that don't know how to use great talent. Welcome Mr. Patterson you have found the promise land.
[-] The following 2 users Like True pioneer's post:
  • Bull got out!, Jack Lambert
(05-13-2022, 11:53 PM)True pioneer Wrote: Kings of district but a true joker in the region.

Boyle will show you how to reload. They do it year in and year out. It all starts with a great feeder program and other schools coaches that don't know how to use great talent. Welcome Mr. Patterson you have found the promise land.

Einstein ain't got nothin' on you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
I like to see Haddix win but I’d almost like to see Corbin get them a title. If they were 15-0 last year you wouldn’t see all this crying going on. Johnson Central was pretty dang good. Get over yourselves.
(05-16-2022, 12:40 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: I like to see Haddix win but I’d almost like to see Corbin get them a title.  If they were 15-0 last year you wouldn’t see all this crying going on.  Johnson Central was pretty dang good.  Get over yourselves.

I’ll say this one more time, it’s not about losing to JC, it’s about being wholly unprepared to play them and not utilizing the talent we had at all.  The fact that one 4 star recruit lost his scholarship offer from UK because he wasn’t utilized and the other transferred to another school because he seen the writing on the wall should start giving some of you some insight as to what has been posted on here.  JC wasn’t just good last year they’re always a great team and always prepared, a very solid program.  It’s not about losing it’s about coaching, daddy ball, and trying to convince people that there was a game plan to win but the kids didn’t listen…
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!, Old School Hound
(05-15-2022, 10:36 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(05-13-2022, 11:53 PM)True pioneer Wrote: Kings of district but a true joker in the region.

Einstein ain't got nothin' on you.
(05-10-2022, 11:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 11:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Jetpilot, Are you coming to Corbin?
Absolutely. Beer on me at that Wrigley joint.
You buying your old music buddy a brewsky , too?

(05-12-2022, 02:00 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Thanks

Your Corbin fans.

Big Grin I Second this statement!!!!! Hound05 couldn't of said it better! I'll have to go laugh this one off somewhere, oh my gosh, you have brought me to laughing tears lol.

I'll third it.

I've known both Greer and Cox for fifty years. Home boys need to go .  They won't but they need to.  Tom and Dave, go open up a car wash or a chicken joint somewhere on the outskirts of town.
(05-17-2022, 12:26 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 11:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 11:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Jetpilot, Are you coming to Corbin?
Absolutely. Beer on me at that Wrigley joint.
You buying your old music buddy a brewsky , too?

(05-12-2022, 02:00 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Thanks

Your Corbin fans.

I'll third it.

I've known both Greer and Cox for fifty years. Home boys need to go .  They won't but they need to.  Tom and Dave, go open up a car wash or a chicken joint somewhere on the outskirts of town.
Absolutely OSH. Several.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next