•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
(05-16-2022, 06:53 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 12:40 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: I like to see Haddix win but I’d almost like to see Corbin get them a title.  If they were 15-0 last year you wouldn’t see all this crying going on.  Johnson Central was pretty dang good.  Get over yourselves.

I’ll say this one more time, it’s not about losing to JC, it’s about being wholly unprepared to play them and not utilizing the talent we had at all.  The fact that one 4 star recruit lost his scholarship offer from UK because he wasn’t utilized and the other transferred to another school because he seen the writing on the wall should start giving some of you some insight as to what has been posted on here.  JC wasn’t just good last year they’re always a great team and always prepared, a very solid program.  It’s not about losing it’s about coaching, daddy ball, and trying to convince people that there was a game plan to win but the kids didn’t listen…

Correct!!!

Taking absolutely nothing away from JC. They were a very good team, weell prepared, and executed the gameplan to perfection. They deserved what they earned.

But I stand by my statement from months ago, had Corbin been coached by football minds like Bossdaddy,  Bull Got Out and TD Hounds from the beginning of spring practice, Corbin would have beaten JC by two TDS or more.  Corbin's coaches knew for months they would be meeting JC for the regional title but they failed to formulate an effective gameplan to get the job done because politics and their own individual coaching agendas were more important than the team's ultimate success.  It may not be a popular opinon but it is what it is.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!, HighViz, TD Hounds
Back to Patterson, just an outsider looking in… Is Boyle losing its ability to say “Built by Boyle” about to be on its third year of qb play from someone else’s program, and now it’s best offensive weapon an out of towner……
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Westside
Now people want to wine and cry because patterson is gone, knowing good and well they want to send their kids to Boyle. I could name off 10 parents that were pouting after last season’s game saying I’m sending my kid to Boyle. So far the only one that has showed up is the one that stayed silent and played his cards right. I’m mad at myself for not getting my son out of there. Patterson is a beast, I expect him to blow up. Kids are different and Haddix knows exactly what works for Patterson. He brought the beast out in him when he was just a freshman, started varsity and killed it. I’ll be watching Boyle at Kroger field, probably wearing my Corbin red but I’ll be cheering for Patterson as loud as I can.
[-] The following 2 users Like TD-CHS's post:
  • 64SUR, Jack Lambert
(05-17-2022, 05:08 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Back to Patterson, just an outsider looking in… Is Boyle losing its ability to say “Built by Boyle” about to be on its third year of qb play from someone else’s program, and now it’s best offensive weapon an out of towner……

Well, I believe that Boyle can still claim the “BuiltByBoyle” hashtag. The QB Dawson actually lives in the Boyle district and always has lived in district even when he played for Danville. He will have played more years at Boyle than any other program. Boyle can’t tell kids not to move there. The success of the program speaks for itself. Kids want to play in successful programs and get developed for the next level. The hashtag just refers to the programs ability to develop kids to become great football players and young men. The amount of talent that has went on to play college football for a small county school is impressive.
[-] The following 3 users Like RunninReb's post:
  • Jack Lambert, Rebel55, TD Hounds
(05-17-2022, 08:55 PM)RunninReb Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 05:08 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Back to Patterson, just an outsider looking in… Is Boyle losing its ability to say “Built by Boyle” about to be on its third year of qb play from someone else’s program, and now it’s best offensive weapon an out of towner……

Well, I believe that Boyle can still claim the “BuiltByBoyle” hashtag. The QB Dawson actually lives in the Boyle district and always has lived in district even when he played for Danville. He will have played more years at Boyle than any other program. Boyle can’t tell kids not to move there. The success of the program speaks for itself. Kids want to play in successful programs and get developed for the next level. The hashtag just refers to the programs ability to develop kids to become great football players and young men. The amount of talent that has went on to play college football for a small county school is impressive.

If you say so, “assembled by Boyle”
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Westside
FCSPY
(05-17-2022, 05:08 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Back to Patterson, just an outsider looking in… Is Boyle losing its ability to say “Built by Boyle” about to be on its third year of qb play  from someone else’s program, and now it’s best offensive weapon an out of towner……

This kills me. Every time I heard it’s the success that brings to so and so school.  I just don’t see it that way.  JCHS has went to 5 straight championships games 6 out of 7. An not one kid moved in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nygfan106wins's post:
  • Westside
(05-17-2022, 10:05 PM)Nygfan106wins Wrote: FCSPY
(05-17-2022, 05:08 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Back to Patterson, just an outsider looking in… Is Boyle losing its ability to say “Built by Boyle” about to be on its third year of qb play  from someone else’s program, and now it’s best offensive weapon an out of towner……

This kills me. Every time I heard it’s the success that brings to so and so school.  I just don’t see it that way.  JCHS has went to 5 straight championships games 6 out of 7. An not one kid moved in.

I got love for JC but half of the studs on the 2019 team were Prestonburg kids. Don’t act like mother Mary out here.
[-] The following 2 users Like FootballFan1999's post:
  • HighViz, Jack Lambert
(05-17-2022, 11:25 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:

I got love for JC but half of the studs on the 2019 team were Prestonburg kids. Don’t act like mother Mary out here.
Yep. I think they have the best from all close schools. Obviously Paintsville. Magoffin and prestonsburg.  

And BTW isn’t FC rB from Boyle? He was once there I had read somewhere on here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HighViz's post:
  • Jack Lambert

I remember a time when Corbin fans used to feel this way, back before The Big Steal and other agendas that where orchestrated by crooked politicians….
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Nygfan106wins
(05-18-2022, 01:24 AM)HighViz Wrote:

Yep. I think they have the best from all close schools. Obviously Paintsville. Magoffin and prestonsburg.  

FC’s RB is technically a Frankfort kid. Went to Bondurant and Boyle in middle school. Then went to Western Hills and Franklin in HS.
(05-18-2022, 06:57 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 08:55 PM)RunninReb Wrote: Well, I believe that Boyle can still claim the “BuiltByBoyle” hashtag. The QB Dawson actually lives in the Boyle district and always has lived in district even when he played for Danville. He will have played more years at Boyle than any other program. Boyle can’t tell kids not to move there. The success of the program speaks for itself. Kids want to play in successful programs and get developed for the next level. The hashtag just refers to the programs ability to develop kids to become great football players and young men. The amount of talent that has went on to play college football for a small county school is impressive.

FC’s RB is technically a Frankfort kid. Went to Bondurant and Boyle in middle school. Then went to Western Hills and Franklin in HS.
Speaking of our Rb, another kid from somewhere else thst helped you secure your last middle school championship! probably scored 85% of your points that year! From Boyle? Ha, he was there less than 6 months. But your right thst could mean he was “BUILT BY BOYLE”
(05-18-2022, 07:33 AM)FCSPY Wrote:

Speaking of our Rb, another kid from somewhere else thst helped you secure your last middle school championship! probably scored 85% of your points that year!  From Boyle? Ha, he was there less than 6 months. But your right thst could mean he was “BUILT BY BOYLE”
31-28
[-] The following 2 users Like HurryUp1001's post:
  • FCSPY, Hatz
I'll assume Patterson is getting a full dose of Haddix workouts about right now and I expect a different player on that field this year than what we have seen over the last two years. Haddix will work his tail off till season and I will say you can then call it Built by Boyle with no problems. Corbin sure never built nothing with this kid. Maybe a Decoy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert

Sorry but one kid moving to Jchs in 7th grade doesn’t equal half the studs.  The rest of the roster went to Johnson county schools from kindergarten to graduation.

You would be thinking wrong.
(05-18-2022, 08:58 AM)Nygfan106wins Wrote:

Sorry but one kid moving to Jchs in 7th grade doesn’t equal half the studs.  The rest of the roster went to Johnson county schools from kindergarten to graduation.

(05-17-2022, 08:55 PM)RunninReb Wrote: Well, I believe that Boyle can still claim the “BuiltByBoyle” hashtag. The QB Dawson actually lives in the Boyle district and always has lived in district even when he played for Danville. He will have played more years at Boyle than any other program. Boyle can’t tell kids not to move there. The success of the program speaks for itself. Kids want to play in successful programs and get developed for the next level. The hashtag just refers to the programs ability to develop kids to become great football players and young men. The amount of talent that has went on to play college football for a small county school is impressive.

Wow, you are really going to act righteously when you know for a fact that you are lying. Johnson Central recruits with the best of them. Johnson Central has been getting kids from other districts since they started making their run. You want to paint this narrative because you all got that tail spanked in the championship game. Boyle beat JC at there on game and made them like it.

(05-17-2022, 09:54 PM)FCSPY Wrote:

Wow, that is hilarious! Considering Franklin's star player has bounced around more than kids in the actual transfer portal. He even put out a post saying he was taking his talents to Western Hills when he left Boyle Middle School. Then miraculously shows up at Franklin and now you want to say this stupid comment. It shocks me the amount of hate some of you all have on here for winners. Franklin recruits the heck of kids in the surrounding area. That sure sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. #BuiltByBoyle is the slogan that they will still use because they have put way more kids in college to play football and they definitely have won more games than Franklin.
(05-18-2022, 09:18 AM)RunninReb Wrote:

Wow, you are really going to act righteously when you know for a fact that you are lying. Johnson Central recruits with the best of them. Johnson Central has been getting kids from other districts since they started making their run. You want to paint this narrative because you all got that tail spanked in the championship game. Boyle beat JC at there on game and made them like it.

Wow, that is hilarious! Considering Franklin's star player has bounced around more than kids in the actual transfer portal. He even put out a post saying he was taking his talents to Western Hills when he left Boyle Middle School. Then miraculously shows up at Franklin and now you want to say this stupid comment. It shocks me the amount of hate some of you all have on here for winners. Franklin recruits the heck of kids in the surrounding area. That sure sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. #BuiltByBoyle is the slogan that they will still use because they have put way more kids in college to play football and they definitely have won more games than Franklin.
So sensitive!!!! Now attacking kids personally to get back at me!!! HAHAH!!! you could change the hashtag to something catchy... like... #6weektransformations or #hadtofindhelp. LOL!!!! Boyle is the King in 4a til someone knocks them off, but you guys still got your own delusions just like the rest of us!! #assembledbyboyle.
[-] The following 2 users Like FCSPY's post:
  • Nygfan106wins, RunninReb
(05-18-2022, 09:30 AM)FCSPY Wrote:

(05-17-2022, 11:25 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: I got love for JC but half of the studs on the 2019 team were Prestonburg kids. Don’t act like mother Mary out here.

So sensitive!!!! Now attacking kids personally to get back at me!!! HAHAH!!! you could change the hashtag to something catchy... like... #6weektransformations or #hadtofindhelp. LOL!!!! Boyle is the King in 4a til someone knocks them off, but you guys still got your own delusions just like the rest of us!! #assembledbyboyle.

It is not a delusion when it's the truth. Some people like to speak their own facts without any truth and claim it as a smart take. Boyle can hashtag whatever it wants when they are the KING. Franklin had its chance and they lost. The quote "Losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning" holds true with you. You can make jokes all you want but at the end of the day, you all still suck.
[-] The following 3 users Like RunninReb's post:
  • HighViz, Ned Gremlin, Rebel55
I love the Quote that "Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners"!
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • 64SUR, HighViz

Wow, that is hilarious! Considering Franklin's star player has bounced around more than kids in the actual transfer portal. He even put out a post saying he was taking his talents to Western Hills when he left Boyle Middle School. Then miraculously shows up at Franklin and now you want to say this stupid comment. It shocks me the amount of hate some of you all have on here for winners. Franklin recruits the heck of kids in the surrounding area. That sure sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. #BuiltByBoyle is the slogan that they will still use because they have put way more kids in college to play football and they definitely have won more games                    

Tell me how many kids they have from other schools?  Since you seem to know more ?  Never said Boyle didn’t beat us. 
#sosensitiveinboyle
(05-18-2022, 11:50 AM)FCSPY Wrote: #sosensitiveinboyle

Im in Corbin.  But jus set back and listen at you.  You sound jelllly.  And silly. Hahahha. You aren’t in the same league as these guys, Boyle can do and say as they want till you stop them.  #troll There is a hashtag for you.
[-] The following 2 users Like HighViz's post:
  • Jack Lambert, Rebel55
(05-18-2022, 02:08 PM)HighViz Wrote:

Im in Corbin.  But jus set back and listen at you.  You sound jelllly.  And silly. Hahahha. You aren’t in the same league as these guys, Boyle can do and say as they want till you stop them.  #troll There is a hashtag for you.

#IOWNIT! lol. We all clawing for second right now Viz! But dont even act like you didnt get a giggle.
Good reading keep it up, all of the top schools in state have transfers that’s one of the reasons they stay on top regardless of the class they’re in, but some fans just don’t like to admit that it happens those homers like to say all their players are home grown I’m a diehard Boyle fan and if there are any other D-1 prospects out there that wants to play for Boyle bring ‘em on I’ll be happy to root for them on Friday nights wearing the Black and Vegas Gold of Boyle County!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • Bull got out!, TD Hounds

Bull Butter, Horse Hockey, Malarkey, You're full of dawg crap etc. etc.

Every time I see that school and the movie Lawless it reminds me of my ancestor Pierre Bondurant.

You have the Pinocchio syndrome.
(05-18-2022, 10:19 AM)RunninReb Wrote:
(05-18-2022, 09:30 AM)FCSPY Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 11:25 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: I got love for JC but half of the studs on the 2019 team were Prestonburg kids. Don’t act like mother Mary out here.

(05-18-2022, 01:24 AM)HighViz Wrote: Yep. I think they have the best from all close schools. Obviously Paintsville. Magoffin and prestonsburg.  

It is not a delusion when it's the truth. Some people like to speak their own facts without any truth and claim it as a smart take. Boyle can hashtag whatever it wants when they are the KING. Franklin had its chance and they lost. The quote "Losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning" holds true with you. You can make jokes all you want but at the end of the day, you all still suck.

LOL
(05-18-2022, 11:10 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: I love the Quote that "Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners"!

I can't focus.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Rebel55
(05-18-2022, 02:14 PM)FCSPY Wrote:
(05-18-2022, 02:08 PM)HighViz Wrote:

#IOWNIT! lol. We all clawing for second right now Viz! But dont even act like you didnt get a giggle.

#jetpilotistheonlyoneflyinghigh  #flyersarecriers
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • toolaidback
(05-18-2022, 10:11 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Good reading keep it up, all of the top schools in state have transfers that’s one of the reasons they stay on top regardless of the class they’re in, but some fans just don’t like to admit that it happens those homers like to say all their players are home grown I’m a diehard Boyle fan and if there are any other D-1 prospects out there that wants to play for Boyle bring ‘em on I’ll be happy to root for them on Friday nights wearing the Black and Vegas Gold of Boyle County!!!

I love the honesty.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Jack Lambert, TD Hounds
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next