•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
(06-13-2022, 10:42 PM)Fan of many Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 09:26 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: Apparently Dakota Patterson injured his knee at UK camp earlier today. Justin Rowland of Rivals spoke with people who claim they heard a "pop."

Prayers that it is not too serious.
If true and it’s a serious injury like a torn ACL then he can kiss a UK offer bye

You told him! Jack ass.
(06-14-2022, 10:53 AM)jamesclay Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 10:42 PM)Fan of many Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 09:26 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: Apparently Dakota Patterson injured his knee at UK camp earlier today. Justin Rowland of Rivals spoke with people who claim they heard a "pop."

If true and it’s a serious injury like a torn ACL then he can kiss a UK offer bye

What a ridiculous post this is.
Ridiculous or not, it’s true. I hope he isn’t hurt and one would think that if he was offered by UK and he got hurt at UK then they would honor the scholarship, but that isn’t how college athletics work.
Praying this isn’t serious and the lord lays a comforting hand on this young man as only he can.
[-] The following 6 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • 64SUR, BEChargers, Bull got out!, fansville, Patriot1, pjdoug
(06-14-2022, 04:58 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Praying this isn’t serious and the lord lays a comforting hand on this young man as only he can.
I agree. Hopefully the kid has a very bad hypertension.

I’m hearing that it’s not as bad as expected from my sources. Which is good but any knee injury is bad.
[-] The following 4 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hatz, Jack Lambert, jamesclay
Yay!!! I guess his UK offer is still there!!!!
It's not about a scholarship It's about a young man's health. Come on guys give him prayers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes True pioneer's post:
  • FootballFan1999
(06-14-2022, 07:39 PM)Fan of many Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 04:58 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Praying this isn’t serious and the lord lays a comforting hand on this young man as only he can.

Hypertension is actually high blood pressure.  I think you meant hyper-extended.
(06-15-2022, 08:22 PM)BEChargers Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 07:39 PM)Fan of many Wrote:

Yes, hyperextended or hyper extension, hopefully he makes a full recovery 
Hypertension is actually high blood pressure.  I think you meant hyper-extended.
Patterson tore his ACL he has surgery within the next 2 weeks.sorry to hear this. Let's just pray the surgery is successful and he has a great recovery.
[-] The following 1 user Likes True pioneer's post:
  • Hatz
Definitely praying for Dakota, hopefully he keeps his mind right, continues to work hard and ends up fulfilling all his dreams…I’m not buying the scholarship talk, he’s to talented someone’s gonna give him a chance and with the receiver room at UK right now it might as well be them…
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Nygfan106wins
Any update on the young man’s surgery? Hope it went well for him. Bright future for this kid for sure.
Surgery went well for ACL and Meniscus repair.
[-] The following 4 users Like FootballFan1999's post:
  • 16 special, Hatz, jamesclay, pjdoug
Is Dakota transferring back to Corbin?
(07-08-2022, 05:54 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: Is Dakota transferring back to Corbin?

??????????
Dakota is not transferring anywhere. He will finish we’re he started, right with Haddix. Friends of his family say they love it at Boyle and don’t regret anything.
It’s terrible what has happened, but fan of many is right. He very well may lose a scholarship. He’s a stud on the field at camps and on the prospect level, but he was limited at corbin in his junior season. Which is very well the most important as a prospect. Then this happens and he loses a senior season and any chance to get viewed. He’s a great athlete and has had a terrible batch of luck and hope all goes well, but if you are a college recruiter, he’s an insurance risk at this point and it’s just too much. They would much rather take the kid from ohio that is a track star and shows his talent every week against upper competition. Maybe he keeps it but i wouldn’t be surprised to see him at EKU.
(07-08-2022, 05:54 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: Is Dakota transferring back to Corbin?

Who is transferring to Whitley County?
(07-08-2022, 11:13 PM)TD-CHS Wrote: Dakota is not transferring anywhere. He will finish we’re he started, right with Haddix. Friends of his family say they love it at Boyle and don’t regret anything.
LOL!
Theres a lot of kids in Eastern KY that get held back potential wise due to politics. Good luck to you Dakota. You will make quick comeback.
Was this kid a hard worker at Corbin ? Is he the kind of kid that is gonna come back hard from an injury ?
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)