Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
(05-17-2022, 12:26 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 11:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 11:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Jetpilot, Are you coming to Corbin?
Absolutely. Beer on me at that Wrigley joint.
You buying your old music buddy a brewsky , too?

(05-12-2022, 02:00 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(05-12-2022, 12:47 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Dear coach Haddix,

We as fans have come to terms with your departure. We realize it wasn’t your choice, but more of those who were behind the scene’s undermining you and failing to keep promises. We have also come to terms with the departure of Patterson. But as a booster, alumni, and former player we ask just one more thing if you…… can you please take Greer as well? I know where asking a lot.  But it’s just one last thing for the program you called home. We realize he wouldn’t have a coaching role, and honestly we don’t blame you. We appreciate you’re cooperation in this sad time.

Thanks

Your Corbin fans.

P.s. holler at us if there’s an opening for superintendent at boyle.  We’ll send Cox too.

Big Grin I Second this statement!!!!! Hound05 couldn't of said it better! I'll have to go laugh this one off somewhere, oh my gosh, you have brought me to laughing tears lol.

I'll third it.

I've known both Greer and Cox for fifty years. Home boys need to go .  They won't but they need to.  Tom and Dave, go open up a car wash or a chicken joint somewhere on the outskirts of town.
Absolutely OSH. Several.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County? - by jetpilot - 05-17-2022, 01:04 PM