Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
(05-18-2022, 08:58 AM)Nygfan106wins Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 11:25 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 10:05 PM)Nygfan106wins Wrote: FCSPY
(05-17-2022, 08:55 PM)RunninReb Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 05:08 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Back to Patterson, just an outsider looking in… Is Boyle losing its ability to say “Built by Boyle” about to be on its third year of qb play  from someone else’s program, and now it’s best offensive weapon an out of towner……

Well, I believe that Boyle can still claim the “BuiltByBoyle” hashtag. The QB Dawson actually lives in the Boyle district and always has lived in district even when he played for Danville. He will have played more years at Boyle than any other program. Boyle can’t tell kids not to move there. The success of the program speaks for itself. Kids want to play in successful programs and get developed for the next level. The hashtag just refers to the programs ability to develop kids to become great football players and young men. The amount of talent that has went on to play college football for a small county school is impressive.

If you say so, “assembled by Boyle”

This kills me. Every time I heard it’s the success that brings to so and so school.  I just don’t see it that way.  JCHS has went to 5 straight championships games 6 out of 7. An not one kid moved in.

I got love for JC but half of the studs on the 2019 team were Prestonburg kids. Don’t act like mother Mary out here.
Sorry but one kid moving to Jchs in 7th grade doesn’t equal half the studs.  The rest of the roster went to Johnson county schools from kindergarten to graduation.

(05-18-2022, 01:24 AM)HighViz Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 11:25 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 10:05 PM)Nygfan106wins Wrote: FCSPY
(05-17-2022, 08:55 PM)RunninReb Wrote: Well, I believe that Boyle can still claim the “BuiltByBoyle” hashtag. The QB Dawson actually lives in the Boyle district and always has lived in district even when he played for Danville. He will have played more years at Boyle than any other program. Boyle can’t tell kids not to move there. The success of the program speaks for itself. Kids want to play in successful programs and get developed for the next level. The hashtag just refers to the programs ability to develop kids to become great football players and young men. The amount of talent that has went on to play college football for a small county school is impressive.

This kills me. Every time I heard it’s the success that brings to so and so school.  I just don’t see it that way.  JCHS has went to 5 straight championships games 6 out of 7. An not one kid moved in.

I got love for JC but half of the studs on the 2019 team were Prestonburg kids. Don’t act like mother Mary out here.
Yep. I think they have the best from all close schools. Obviously Paintsville. Magoffin and prestonsburg.  

And BTW isn’t FC rB from Boyle? He was once there I had read somewhere on here.
You would be thinking wrong.
Wow, you are really going to act righteously when you know for a fact that you are lying. Johnson Central recruits with the best of them. Johnson Central has been getting kids from other districts since they started making their run. You want to paint this narrative because you all got that tail spanked in the championship game. Boyle beat JC at there on game and made them like it.

(05-17-2022, 09:54 PM)FCSPY Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 08:55 PM)RunninReb Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 05:08 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Back to Patterson, just an outsider looking in… Is Boyle losing its ability to say “Built by Boyle” about to be on its third year of qb play  from someone else’s program, and now it’s best offensive weapon an out of towner……

Well, I believe that Boyle can still claim the “BuiltByBoyle” hashtag. The QB Dawson actually lives in the Boyle district and always has lived in district even when he played for Danville. He will have played more years at Boyle than any other program. Boyle can’t tell kids not to move there. The success of the program speaks for itself. Kids want to play in successful programs and get developed for the next level. The hashtag just refers to the programs ability to develop kids to become great football players and young men. The amount of talent that has went on to play college football for a small county school is impressive.

Wow, that is hilarious! Considering Franklin's star player has bounced around more than kids in the actual transfer portal. He even put out a post saying he was taking his talents to Western Hills when he left Boyle Middle School. Then miraculously shows up at Franklin and now you want to say this stupid comment. It shocks me the amount of hate some of you all have on here for winners. Franklin recruits the heck of kids in the surrounding area. That sure sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. #BuiltByBoyle is the slogan that they will still use because they have put way more kids in college to play football and they definitely have won more games than Franklin.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County? - by RunninReb - 05-18-2022, 09:18 AM