Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
(05-22-2022, 06:21 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: It’s my understanding that Sage’s Dad has lived in Shelby Green which is located in Junction City in the Boyle school district for several years and Sage used his grandparents address to attend Danville!

(05-22-2022, 03:21 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Dawson moved in the Boyle District in 6th grade, he's never went to a Boyle County School until last year. His dad went away a few years and came back and made the decision to move him to Boyle County because he felt Sage wasn't getting coached good. He wanted Sage to get coached by a QB, so moving to Boyle was a no brainer because Haddix was one of the best. I will say this Haddix better be careful about going to area schools such as basketball games trying to get kids to tranfer to Boyle County. I know for a fact he's tried to get the Qusinberry from Garrard to tranfer to Boyle County. How do I know for a fact, because Tavey is my nephew!!!!!
Wish I had a dollar for every time I have heard this same " I know for a fact" over the years. The problem is that FB 33 doesn't know for a fact that any coach talked to his nephew. Since this was a BB game and Quisinberry. was playing, how a FB coach was even able to talk to him. Also if that is his nephew, he should be able to spell his name correctly.
[-] The following 2 users Like back country's post:
  • Jack Lambert, Rebel55
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County? - by back country - 05-23-2022, 10:05 AM